Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    I hope you get better Silver. That sucks man.

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Alright, guys. Y'all are gonna hate me a little bit. I don't have any kind of cancer. I was just f**king with you or at least that was the idea. Also, i wanted to see if Kuro and Itachi would come first to this thread. It was to see if anyone cared
    I forgot that some of you has had family that has/have cancer. I feel like a douche because i feel like i am belittling them (I'm not), but i feel that way. Bad joke on my part. Peace, love, and chicken grease. At least i know you guys will be there. :P

photo hosting sites

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Alright, guys. Y'all are gonna hate me a little bit. I don't have any kind of cancer. I was just f**king with you or at least that was the idea. Also, i wanted to see if Kuro and Itachi would come first to this thread. It was to see if anyone cared
    I forgot that some of you has had family that has/have cancer. I feel like a douche because i feel like i am belittling them (I'm not), but i feel that way. Bad joke on my part. Peace, love, and chicken grease. At least i know you guys will be there. :P
    Is this your attempt to make us loathe you for tricking those who actually care about your well-being due to your condition actually being serious?. If not then tread carefully with the content you post. I myself consider you a thunder buddy(Ted reference) but a "Joke" of this magnitude is nowhere near funny to those who care.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

photo hosting sites
    Grow up, dude. Seriously.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

photo hosting sites
    NOT cool...

Thread Information