Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Bad news for myself.

Well, i have been feeling really bad lately. I have been waking up in the morning sweating and my bladder has been killin' me. A couple weeks ago i seen some blood in my urine. I got freaked out because my mom has had bladder cancer and i was scared i was gonna get it. (I don't know if it's passed down) Anyways, i went to the doctor and he took a urine example. He called me via cell phone with the bad news. He said i has it. I know it's not anyone's problem besides mine. I'm not going to say why me" I know this is going to be bad. I just wanted you guys to know. I have had good times here. Spamming threads with wesmore and itachi. Good fights with admins over some thing trivial.Claud3 and i being dirty and what not. Anyways, I'll still be on PSU but not as much. I've been myself lately online in typical Silver fashion, however, outside in the real world not so much.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    You have bladder cancer? $#@! man..Hope there's light at the end of this bro.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    dude i am in somewhat the same boat, i have unexplained bleeding coming from my bum and throat

i am sorry to hear of your condition and hope you get that smile back and wee can get down and dirty again
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    dude i am in somewhat the same boat, i have unexplained bleeding coming from my bum and throat

i am sorry to hear of your condition and hope you get that smile back and wee can get down and dirty again
    I couldn't tell if you're serious but you should get that checked out.
    Thanks, guys, for the support!

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Sorry to hear this Silver, I hope you can fight against it and get better.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune, hope you win the battle.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    Sorry to hear of your misfortune, hope you win the battle.
    No one every wins the battle, however, thanks for the concern.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    No one every wins the battle, however, thanks for the concern.
    of course they do mate.

my step father beat prostate cancer, and a dear friend of mine has been given the all clear from skin cancer.

im in a hospital 5 days a week for work related stuff, and hear about people beating it all the time.

youre smart because you saw a problem and got it checked out, instead of being stubborn like most male, (myself included). hopefully you caught it early.

theres plenty of stuff medicine can do, however positive thinking is a huge factor. it might sound silly, and hard to do right now, but it helps.

good luck
    Disclaimer: I may or may not know what I'm talking about.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4404/lbj.gif

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i am telling the truth mate, I am back and forth from the doctors and hospital

Getting camera in my throat and soon up my bum and they still have not found the cause of the bleed and it's bad

From what they have told me, it's not near any organs and it's not any off my organs. I believe it might me the lining of my stomach again,

but this is such an odd bleed, that they can not even be sure of that
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    i am telling the truth mate, I am back and forth from the doctors and hospital

Getting camera in my throat and soon up my bum and they still have not found the cause of the bleed and it's bad

From what they have told me, it's not near any organs and it's not any off my organs. I believe it might me the lining of my stomach again,

but this is such an odd bleed, that they can not even be sure of that
    I feel bad for you. I hope they find it and i hope it's nothing serious. If it's not your organs, it's a good sign at least. It's just the mystery that shrouds it that would make me worry. Godspeed to you, bro.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I feel bad for you. I hope they find it and i hope it's nothing serious. If it's not your organs, it's a good sign at least. It's just the mystery that shrouds it that would make me worry. Godspeed to you, bro.
    thanks mate and likewise

again hope you get well and that smile back again and we all can have a forum drink on me

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Well Bro I hope you feel better and get back to your normal Silver self IRL...Ill keep ya in my thoughts and prayers homie

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Well Bro I hope you feel better and get back to your normal Silver self IRL...Ill keep ya in my thoughts and prayers homie
    Thanks, counting bro.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Holy sh*t man!
    Well I hope its still in the early stages. The good thing is you decided on getting diagnosed and it got noticed as soon as it did. All the best in your treatment.

Remember it can always be worse so don't get disheartened

Same goes for you claud. I wish you two good health and a speedy recovery

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    Holy sh*t man!
    Well I hope its still in the early stages. The good thing is you decided on getting diagnosed and it got noticed as soon as it did. All the best in your treatment.

Remember it can always be worse so don't get disheartened

Same goes for you claud. I wish you two good health and a speedy recovery
    Thanks for posting. It means a lot, man. Yeah, i know there are people in worse situations. That always make me feel better about myself.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    mate you have all off us thinking and praying for you and we will support you always, you have are forum love

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    How long has your mother had it?
    Do you know what stage you/she is on?

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Aww man, this is sad news buddy. I really hope you beat this thing. Did the doc give you a prognosis at all yet?

Master Guru
    I don't know what stage I'm in. I haven't got that far yet. I made a thread about my mother when i first got here. I can't remember exactly though.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Wow! I didn't expect to see this coming home. I'm so sorry to hear, Silver. You keep the fight going and don't do the job to cancer! You feel better man and know I am here, along with PSU for support! You're in my prayers man. God Bless ya!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by $Greatness$ View Post
    Wow! I didn't expect to see this coming home. I'm so sorry to hear, Silver. You keep the fight going and don't do the job to cancer! You feel better man and know I am here, along with PSU for support! You're in my prayers man. God Bless ya!
    My bad for ruining your online for today. Thank you though, Greatness. I'm gonna need this support

edit: Thank you too, Scud. I will try my best to fight this thing. It's been doing some training apparently.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Don't know what to say, but good luck man. Hope you kick its ass. Definitely get on the forum when you can, the PSU family can be encouraging and help take your mind off things. Wish you the best.

Forum Guru
    Items User name style
    Banned for peeing blood

<3
    Vengeful is amazing<3

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3isawesome View Post
    Banned for peeing blood

<3
    Banned for my pee favored your cherry.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    I feel sorry for you. I hope you get well and win this ultimate fight, i know a lot of people did.

Thread Information