Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Infraction for Silver_Knight: No Trolling, Rule 4.

User: Silver_Knight
    Infraction: No Trolling, Rule 4.

Administrative Note:
    Trolling other members to garner attention

Message to User:
    After discussing this with the other staff members, we've come to the conclusion that a temporary ban is the best course of action for you to truly think about how you played with other people's emotions by falsely claiming you were diagnosed with cancer.

I was seriously considering leaving this at a public warning but your comment in the counting thread shows us that you really don't care. To put it simply, grow up. Take this 7-day break to think about what you did.

Original Post:
    Alright, guys. Y'all are gonna hate me a little bit. I don't have any kind of cancer. I was just f**king with you or at least that was the idea. Also, i wanted to see if Kuro and Itachi would come first to this thread. It was to see if anyone cared
    I forgot that some of you has had family that has/have cancer. I feel like a douche because i feel like i am belittling them (I'm not), but i feel that way. Bad joke on my part. Peace, love, and chicken grease. At least i know you guys will be there. :P

photo hosting sites
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 01-05-2013 at 07:16.

2. Likes THUGGEDOUT , keefy, Kwes , Wrath , -Shafty- likes this post

Thread Information