Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 65
  1. #1
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,488 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim

    Xbox720 chips in production, countdown to announcement posted

    A countdown was posted by Major Nelson recently which is indeed for this year's E3.

    New report from semiaccurate says that oban chip used in durango kits have passed testing and have been sent for production. If MS wants a launch in August, they need the chips manufacted by the end of January. If they want to launch on the holiday season they need the silicon by april

    Suffice to say the next xbox announcement is coming. Get you're bodies ready

  2. Likes Justin likes this post
  3. #2
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,921
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    151,608 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    2013 is going to be an interesting year!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  4. Likes Linconan likes this post
  5. #3
    Elite Guru
    berts08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    N.Ireland
    PSN ID
    berts08
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,613
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    8,295 (4,000 Banked)
    Items User name styleManchester United
Gift received at 11-19-2011 from Cuguy
Message: couldn't find a reason the shop would deny you the purchase, so here ya go
    I am so $#@!ing ready!!!

    Hit me with all you got you mother $#@!ing $#@!!!!


    “Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.” Arthur C. Clarke


    PSN ID: berts08



  6. Likes Justin likes this post
  7. #4
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,824
    Rep Power
    133
    Points
    6,612,300 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Wow, with the rumored reveal of the PS4, looks like $#@! is getting real in 2013!

  8. #5
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,921
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    151,608 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    I am so $#@!ing ready!!!

    Hit me with all you got you mother $#@!ing $#@!!!!
    Yeah, this says it all! ^

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  9. #6
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    154 day left, lol thats a long wait. Will see what will have the new Xbox to offer.

  10. #7
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    I hope the performance matches the hype. If it does, including great features, I will be buying a couple of them on DAY ONE. As long as they are available!

  11. #8
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,488 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    154 day left, lol thats a long wait. Will see what will have the new Xbox to offer.
    we both know you won't be impressed even if it had a gtx 690,16GB RAM and i7 3770k in it

  12. #9
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Being MS hardware I'll be sure to get an extended warranty. Although I will say the original xbox was solid hardware. Never had to replace that one.

  13. #10
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,078 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    i well wait and see for myself on this, not taking this has truth yet

    Yes in might be in production, but does not mean it's out this year the console or consoles i mean
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  14. #11
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,488 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    i well wait and see for myself on this, not taking this has truth yet

    Yes in might be in production, but does not mean it's out this year the console or consoles i mean
    When you factor this with Sony's closed doors event in feburary AND with all the reports and rumors it's clear that both are going to be announced at least. The announcement is what I'm want to see. I'll buy the console next year if that.

    Where's smoke there's fire

  15. #12
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,921
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    151,608 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    we both know you won't be impressed even if it had a gtx 690,16GB RAM and i7 3770k in it
    People will always find something to complain about! I am still amazed at this generation of systems, floors me how far gaming has come over the years and even though the systems are 6 & 7 years old, some of the graphics on the games are just amazing!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  16. #13
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    61
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    we both know you won't be impressed even if it had a gtx 690,16GB RAM and i7 3770k in it
    If it would have such specs I would be really impressed, but if the multiplayer would still require a subscription I still wouldnt get it

  17. #14
    Power Member
    Dave-The-Rave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,133
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    37,768 (0 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'll watch the announcement and trailers, say "Oh that looks nice" and continue waiting for Sony's.
    Trophy-licious!


    3DS: 3754-7606-9595

  18. #15
    Forum Sage
    Itachi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Winterfell
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Age
    20
    Posts
    8,345
    Rep Power
    83
    Points
    31,488 (151,503 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    I'll watch the announcement and trailers, say "Oh that looks nice" and continue waiting for Sony's.
    same because they'll be fairly close unless one of them pulls a nintendo. If anyone reads over at gaf and bY3D, there are rumours of doom and gloom where some dev/insider said that durango won't be a 'graphical powerhouse' and people are inferring the worst possible things

  19. #16
    Soldier 95B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Being MS hardware I'll be sure to get an extended warranty. Although I will say the original xbox was solid hardware. Never had to replace that one.
    The Xbox 360 Slim, the original Xbox, Zune, MS Keyboards and MS Mice have been pretty solid hardware. I had their DSS 80 digital sound system and it was crap. I had their routers and they were crap.

  20. #17
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,078 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    When you factor this with Sony's closed doors event in feburary AND with all the reports and rumors it's clear that both are going to be announced at least. The announcement is what I'm want to see. I'll buy the console next year if that.

    Where's smoke there's fire
    man you are right... I will see and i might pick up either or both next year
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  21. #18
    Trying not to break stuff...
    DarkVincent07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Age
    22
    Posts
    17,326
    Rep Power
    108
    Points
    48,922 (0 Banked)
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Time to start saving money... Providing there are some decent exclusives


    Via Tapatalk

  22. #19
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    The Xbox 360 Slim, the original Xbox, Zune, MS Keyboards and MS Mice have been pretty solid hardware. I had their DSS 80 digital sound system and it was crap. I had their routers and they were crap.
    Yep the 360 Slim is very solid as well. This time MS isnt having to rush their console so 720 should be solid. The Slim and OG Xbox are proof that MS can make solid hardware when they want to.

  23. #20
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,078 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    but they will follow a pattern


    Xbox 720 power Arcade, Xbox 720 250GB, Xbox 720 slim

    So the arcade is the standard power

    The Xbox 720 is the proper powered console

    and

    The Xbox 720 slim is slightly faster but slimmer
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  24. #21
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,921
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    151,608 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yep the 360 Slim is very solid as well. This time MS isnt having to rush their console so 720 should be solid. The Slim and OG Xbox are proof that MS can make solid hardware when they want to.
    My original Xbox (not the 360) had issues locking up all the time, so I can't give them the thumbs up on hardware design for mine at least, I had it blue screen several times in the middle of games! Now the Xbox360 slim from what I have heard and seen so far has been rock solid, they should of built the first model 360 with that kind of quality! And not to bag on just Microsoft, my PS1 from back in the day had the plastic gears that wore out and my original fat PS2 laser lens became unfocused after a couple years. Both my PS3's that I have (one original 60GB model and the other 250GB reg slim model) have worked flawlessly so far! Hopefully both Sony and Microsoft built a solid next gen system, nothing worse than having to deal with hardware issues after shelling out all that money!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  25. #22
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    My original Xbox (not the 360) had issues locking up all the time, so I can't give them the thumbs up on hardware design for mine at least, I had it blue screen several times in the middle of games! Now the Xbox360 slim from what I have heard and seen so far has been rock solid, they should of built the first model 360 with that kind of quality! And not to bag on just Microsoft, my PS1 from back in the day had the plastic gears that wore out and my original fat PS2 laser lens became unfocused after a couple years. Both my PS3's that I have (one original 60GB model and the other 250GB reg slim model) have worked flawlessly so far! Hopefully both Sony and Microsoft built a solid next gen system, nothing worse than having to deal with hardware issues after shelling out all that money!
    Yeah my 60gig and 40gig PS3's YLOD on me and I had two RROD and an E74 fatal error on the 360 side. I have the 500gig Super Slim PS3 now and the 250gig 360 Slim and both are great.

  26. #23
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,921
    Rep Power
    96
    Points
    151,608 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah my 60gig and 40gig PS3's YLOD on me and I had two RROD and an E74 fatal error on the 360 side. I have the 500gig Super Slim PS3 now and the 250gig 360 Slim and both are great.
    Since both parties are rumored to use more conventional hardware I am hoping there are no manufacturing issues or heat problems with the next gen systems!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  27. #24
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Since both parties are rumored to use more conventional hardware I am hoping there are no manufacturing issues or heat problems with the next gen systems!
    Me too.

  28. #25
    Supreme Veteran
    claud3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Agartha
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Age
    30
    Posts
    17,633
    Rep Power
    128
    Points
    1,078 (0 Banked)
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    well i will stick to my SNES until i have the money from my pocket money to buy one of these new big boy toys
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

  29. Likes RaY_210 likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.