Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Mmmm that sweet sweet failure of Sony...When I see Sony sales lagging, it gives me the biggest hardest erection. I feel empowered by Sony's failure...in fact I bang my gf while looking at sales charts...never came so hard and so long,especially seeing Sony in last place...it just meant the world to me.
    Gota feel sorry for anyone that can only get the biggest hardest erection while looking at sales figures. Each to there own i guess.
    Last edited by Yungstar 2006; 01-11-2013 at 13:35.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

December NPD numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    Gota feel sorry for anyone that can only get the biggest hardest erection while looking at sales figures. Each to there own i guess.

Lol

If we are gonna play the sales numbers games then both consoles are under my Wii (pun intended)
    Last edited by DeviousOne; 01-11-2013 at 14:45.

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post

Lol

If we are gonna play the sales numbers games then both consoles are under my Wii (pun intended)
    That's right. 2nd place is only the best of the losers. lol

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Lol If we are gonna play the sales numbers games then both consoles are under my Wii (pun intended)
    But Wii doesn't count remember? lol

Ancient
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    But Wii doesn't count remember? lol
    Funny you should say that, because does it count?
    The Wii has come and gone and the 360 & PS3 are still here, the Wii is still around but its sizzling away
    And it wouldn't be to far fetched that both PS3 & 360 exceed the Wii's LTT
    At the moment PS3 & 360 is up against the Wii U until 720 & PS4 hit, but at the moment where does that put the Wii
    Other then its success in the sales department, does the Wii have any relevance to us now
    Don't get me wrong I ain't taking away from its success and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here
    But when we place our last disc in our game consoles tray before going into nextgen and the PS3 & 360 has had its last hurrah
    At that time will the Wii matter at all, not only to us but Nintendo fans too
    I don't think it will

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Funny you should say that, because does it count?
    The Wii has come and gone and the 360 & PS3 are still here, the Wii is still around but its sizzling away
    And it wouldn't be to far fetched that both PS3 & 360 exceed the Wii's LTT
    At the moment PS3 & 360 is up against the Wii U until 720 & PS4 hit, but at the moment where does that put the Wii
    Other then its success in the sales department, does the Wii have any relevance to us now
    Don't get me wrong I ain't taking away from its success and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here
    But when we place our last disc in our game consoles tray before going into nextgen and the PS3 & 360 has had its last hurrah
    At that time will the Wii matter at all, not only to us but Nintendo fans too
    I don't think it will

Sent via Codec
    apparently 360 is expected to pass wii sales in the US this year and sits 1.8 million behind the PS2 at the same time frame.

Soldier 95B
    apparently 360 is expected to pass wii sales in the US this year and sits 1.8 million behind the PS2 at the same time frame.
    Hard to believe that the 360 is doing so damn good, especially this late in the cycle. I would imagine around 82 million units by the end of 2103? Wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Flaw3d Genius
    Personally i think if MS dropped to the price to $99 and $129 (which i'd imagine would still be making good profit on that) they would destroy the competition sales wise...However i think MS are more than happy making shedloads of cash and couldnt care less with 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Funny you should say that, because does it count? The Wii has come and gone and the 360 & PS3 are still here, the Wii is still around but its sizzling away And it wouldn't be to far fetched that both PS3 & 360 exceed the Wii's LTT At the moment PS3 & 360 is up against the Wii U until 720 & PS4 hit, but at the moment where does that put the Wii Other then its success in the sales department, does the Wii have any relevance to us now Don't get me wrong I ain't taking away from its success and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here But when we place our last disc in our game consoles tray before going into nextgen and the PS3 & 360 has had its last hurrah At that time will the Wii matter at all, not only to us but Nintendo fans too I don't think it will Sent via Codec
    Yeah I get what youre saying and I agree.

Ancient
    See thats what I mean, when all is said and done a console like the 360 is still standing and still selling
    And its not because of the Wii U, sales declined for the Wii
    It didn't have the legs, while the HD consoles did and in time will surpass it

Sent via Codec

"Xbox is about to become the next water cooler”

Thread Information