Latest PSU headlines:

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3

Why PS VITA in Japan has more games!?

Thats really bad. I looked on Ebay and on some websites. The PS VITA in Japana has so many games whicn we don't in North America. Why is that? I don't the Japanese always gets more games than we do. And if Iam not mistaken. The VITA was released not that much early in Japan to have all these games. Checkout this website and see the games. Also you can search on Ebay and right Japanese VITA games and see the result.

http://www.yesasia.com/global/en/psv-games.html

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I know all too well that there is SO MANY Japan only games, not only for the Vita but 3DS and PS3 as well.

The fact is these games sell relatively well in Japan and aren't worth localising because of the lack of interest in the style of games in the west. It makes
    Me really sad but nowdays I'm happy to get what I can.

Via Tapatalk

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    I know all too well that there is SO MANY Japan only games, not only for the Vita but 3DS and PS3 as well.

The fact is these games sell relatively well in Japan and aren't worth localising because of the lack of interest in the style of games in the west. It makes
    Me really sad but nowdays I'm happy to get what I can.

Via Tapatalk
    You correct about that 100 percent. My friend told me once that the Japanese like some weird games campare to us that live in North America and they get lots of these games. Well, lets hope more we will get.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's disappointed by our lack of masturbation-Lolicon dating-simulator games outside of Japan.

HEAR US, JAPAN! SEND US YOUR BEST RAW-RUBBING GAMES! KTHX!

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    The Japanese like handheld gaming more than us. Hence more Vita games.

I want localized visual novels for the PS3 tho.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    It would be good if they released more japanese games over here though, they can be weird but still fun to play!

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    There is already Ys and Tales games out on Vita over there. Like omggg give meee

Via Tapatalk

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one that's disappointed by our lack of masturbation-Lolicon dating-simulator games outside of Japan.

HEAR US, JAPAN! SEND US YOUR BEST RAW-RUBBING GAMES! KTHX!
    Yeah, my friend and I wish we can get some of thier games lol.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    It would be good if they released more japanese games over here though, they can be weird but still fun to play!
    Yeah, even they are weird but still we will enjoy those games. But they will not be here .

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    If you can read Japanese be glad that you can at least import these games and play 'em, unlike the 3ds

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    People are way too crucial here also. Even before games are released people already talk most of them down

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Look at it this way. Japan has a lot more $#@!ty Vita games than everywhere else.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    If you can read Japanese be glad that you can at least import these games and play 'em, unlike the 3ds
    No, I don't no how to read Japanese and I have managed to finish more 3 or 4 games. But you won't enjoy the game because you won't be able to understand the story and catch up with the characters. I have done a walkthough of the old PS1 game called "POLICENUATS" and I have finished it all with my old Youtube account that was suspended and now, again I have upload few parts. But as you can see from the video which I will post the URL. You will have just to move move, and keep pressing buttons and thats all lool. When Dynasty Worriars was first released in Japana and I got it before it came to North America and I couldn't understand anything. Since than, I have decided not to get any other games unless they are in English so I can understand them lol. Watch this video:

http://youtu.be/j_kcpSQTYRo

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    Look at it this way. Japan has a lot more $#@!ty Vita games than everywhere else.
    Dam man for God holy name. Your avatar is killing me. I have to confess this week.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon_Filter View Post
    No, I don't no how to read Japanese and I have managed to finish more 3 or 4 games. But you won't enjoy the game because you won't be able to understand the story and catch up with the characters. I have done a walkthough of the old PS1 game called "POLICENUATS" and I have finished it all with my old Youtube account that was suspended and now, again I have upload few parts. But as you can see from the video which I will post the URL. You will have just to move move, and keep pressing buttons and thats all lool. When Dynasty Worriars was first released in Japana and I got it before it came to North America and I couldn't understand anything. Since than, I have decided not to get any other games unless they are in English so I can understand them lol. Watch this video:

http://youtu.be/j_kcpSQTYRo
    Policenauts ftw ;P

I know what youre saying.

But all I'm saying is that it's up to publishers to localise games for western release and judging from how low Vita currently sells they won't risk localising niche japanese games very often. So, for those out there that are fluent or competent in Japanese - at least they can import and play unlike the other consoles on market :]

I'm just happy that SCE is localising Soul Sacrifice. That game looks sick

Thread Information