Latest PSU headlines:

Threaded View

Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

Bought a new gadget - G155 mobile gaming environment. Now Pic Heavy

Was browsing around afew days ago and came across the GAEMS G155 mobile gaming unit. At the time the RRP was 300 so left it but amazon had it for 120 so thought I'd give it a shot if I don't get on with am sure I won't lose out too much on it.

Here it is:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...w_bottom_links

Don't get me wrong, it won't replace my Vita (its not truely portable as it requires a power outlet) but ive got some long haul flights coming up and some free time to give it a thorough going over to make my mind up with it. Specs and other reviews ive read sound positive and the only down side at the time was the price.

It should be being delivered tomorrow so will give it afew hours and report back with my impressions.

Anybody else have one or thought about it?
    If I get on with it I wouldn't mind getting a dedicated PS3 for it rather than disturbing my current setup but thats a long way off if I do like it

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 01-10-2013 at 19:30.

Thread Information