Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Cloud does have some advantages and uses in gaming. I like it that I can play a game at home on my desktop and I can pick up my laptop and and be in the same place and continue my gaming uninterrupted. Saving on the cloud is great and makes my playing much easier than hacking up to a USB.

I just hate the idea of streaming devices such as Onlive as I don't want to have to pay a service to play games. Fuck. That.
    They should just make it similiar to when you buy a Blu-ray movie that has an Ultraviolet copy as well, you get the physical game which you can play on the system, but also comes with the Gaikai version which is linked to your account that has equal to or higher quality graphics than the disc copy!

PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

Forum Sage

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    They should just make it similiar to when you buy a Blu-ray movie that has an Ultraviolet copy as well, you get the physical game which you can play on the system, but also comes with the Gaikai version which is linked to your account that has equal to or higher quality graphics than the disc copy!
    Not a bad idea. I imagine it would be one or the other though as you could buy the game to use the disk yourself and someone else could stream. It would only work if they would lock games both digital and discs to your account

Thread Information