Latest PSU headlines:

Hybrid View

PSN ID
    muddy13001

PS3 Keeps Freezing After Falling and HDMI Cable Braking

I was playing my PS3 when it fell on the ground with the HMDI cable braking inside of PS3 when it hit. The piece came out very easy and I used a different HDMI cable. The PS3 came on and the game started, but it froze. I put in other games that I had and started up the game that I have download for the PS store and they all froze. Also it freezes in the XMB. I don't know what to do now. I was think that it could be the HDMI port on the PS3 is broke and I can get some component cables and see if that would work. I been looking online for fixes but I just don't know if I should try them. So I would love it if someone could help me, I really don't want to buy another one. Thank you.

PSN ID
    Minnick27
    Probably had more to do with dropping your ps3 more than anything else

You Should Phone Sony If Its In Warranty, If Not You Might Want To Open It Up Yourself. What model is it that you have???

Just Had A Brainwave. Could be a part of the cable stuck in the hdmi port thats causing the freezing, maybe the part is interfering with the video signal. And how did you drop it? and what part of the ps3 hit the ground first

im Afraid i cant help you any further

Thread Information