Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

A semi purpose thread.

1.Well, the first thing is on the list is a apology for certain members. I have been informed by others what i did was "messed up." That's what a guy from school told me. He said " His father died from it and it wasn't nothing to joke about." I figured he was right and i should apologize to certain members. It goes out to anyone that posted any thing in that thread. Mainly to Chillie because that''s the reason i told you i was joking. I forgot that the people on the internet can have feelings! I find that surreal that people have feelings on the internet (Especially on here)

2. Also, screw all of the douchebags that rejoiced when i got banned. You guys can f**k yourselves! (Despite the snicker, i'm serious)

3. Woot Woot i just got my land title. It feel good to own land.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    You were banned? I must be living under a rock.

Learn to do signatures here

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    1. It is good that you made a public apology

2. You should not try to make other members the bad guy for your mistake. That basically just ruins the apology.

3. Welcome back!

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    You were banned? I must be living under a rock.
    Yes. I was for a week. It's funny because if you haven't heard then you must haven't been living under a rock.

@ Lethal, i was just talking about the guys that were happy that i was banned. I will not list no names Also thank you, Lethal.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Ultimate Veteran
    I'm not convinced you've actually changed but whatever.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Yes. I was for a week. It's funny because if you haven't heard then you must haven't been living under a rock.

@ Lethal, i was just talking about the guys that were happy that i was banned. I will not list no names Also thank you, Lethal.
    I understand, but you must look at their side. What you did has made some question your motives, and your reputation. Some members thought the banning was justified, some thought it was not.

I think this thread should be deleted after 24hrs and completely forgotten.

And this is not an opportunity for members to grill you for what you did. This is still an apology thread, and hopefully it does not open up something more. But you also must accept any negative responses you might receive.
    Last edited by Lethal; 01-12-2013 at 17:32.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    i still think a longer ban should have been in place for what you did and i refuse to accept that you are back so soon after the evil you posted...

Before i can forgive you, you have to make so big changes to your approach to the way you post... Spamming threads with sexual themes all the times... Does not make you a poster....

But i will respect you said sorry... But what you did was way out off line

Mind i have got what i assumed to be a really bad deal for the bleeding i have and i freaked out, it's under control at the moment

But for you to put that on the forum, made me think and feeel sorry for you... I know i an off handed some times and i have made a thread in the past about aids and cancer, but i would never tell anyone i might or have it and turn around and go oh wait i was joking

why bother with all the hate towards myself and why do it
    Last edited by claud3; 01-12-2013 at 17:34.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I understand, but you must look at their side. What you did has made some question your motives, and your reputation. Some members thought the banning was justified, some thought it was not.

I think this thread should be deleted after 24hrs and completely forgotten.

And this is not an opportunity for members to grill you for what you did. This is still an apology thread, and hopefully it does not open up something more..
    The members that cared for me, i can understand. The other members i really don't understand. They sit there and judge me like i'm childish. In the reality these are the guys that are arguing over Console numbers. I mean there laughable.

@Claud3. I know where you are coming from. However, i'm going to post the same. It's who i am. I don't need to filter myself because some people don't like it. Thanks for the respect though.
    Last edited by Silvy; 01-12-2013 at 17:36.

Unbound Mercenary
    Making yet another thread such as this really doesn't make you look any better. You are just whoring for more attention.

But whatever, you're back I guess.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    1.Well, the first thing is on the list is a apology for certain members. I have been informed by others what i did was "messed up." That's what a guy from school told me. He said " His father died from it and it wasn't nothing to joke about." I figured he was right and i should apologize to certain members. It goes out to anyone that posted any thing in that thread. Mainly to Chillie because that''s the reason i told you i was joking. I forgot that the people on the internet can have feelings! I find that surreal that people have feelings on the internet (Especially on here) 2. Also, screw all of the douchebags that rejoiced when i got banned. You guys can f**k yourselves! (Despite the snicker, i'm serious) 3. Woot Woot i just got my land title. It feel good to own land.
    I think you should have been permabanned.

I kindly removed the insult this time. - Lethal
    Last edited by Lethal; 01-12-2013 at 18:04.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Fortunately I was ill while you decided to pull your cancer joke. LOL, so much hate going on here.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Making yet another thread such as this really doesn't make you look any better. You are just whoring for more attention.

But whatever, you're back I guess.
    You see it as an attention thread, but not as an apology thread. I think you have lost your light, sir. I hope you find it again as the risk of sounding emo.

Keefy, It depends on how much you pay me.

Blacksite, i haven't changed. That goes without saying.

@Lethal, i know. I'm receiving now.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    You shouldn't nonchalantly joke about cancer my uncles mom had cancer but she fought it and now she doesn't have it anymore. I felt really bad for you man doesn't matter if its in RL or in forums I would care for a friend. It was $#@!ed up when I found out you were bullshitting.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    I am not going to babysit this thread. If any members feel they want to insult Silver, well they will be handled accordingly. Rules are rules and I will hand out infractions.

There is expressing how you feel, and there is insulting. I suggest you guys think about how you wish to reply.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Silver_knight, remember this

I will never forgive you at any point anymore i am through with you. This is the finally thing

Friends we are not anymore so take that as the way it is and that's fact
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I am not going to babysit this thread. If any members feel they want to insult Silver, well they will be handled accordingly. Rules are rules and I will hand out infractions.

There is expressing how you feel, and there is insulting. I suggest you guys think about how you wish to reply.
    You don't have too. I can take it. I'm a big boy. I know how the internet is. I didn't at first but after being on here, i have learned.

Well thank you, Kuro. You was the first one in the thread so i knew you cared.

Alright, Claud3, i understand.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Can I at least use this thread to request the popcorn eating smiley, it comes in handy for threads like these...

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

18. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Can I at least use this thread to request the popcorn eating smiley, it comes in handy for threads like these...
    LOL, nice request. I would like to have such a smiley as well.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    this has served its purpose..........

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Welcome back man. The counting thread suffered without one of our loyal countingbros. Glad you manned up and apologized for your mistake. Good to have you back. Whether you believe it or not members do care about other members of the PSU family. You are apart of that family. Probably should have just made the apology though and just left it at that. JS.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 01-12-2013 at 18:17.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I hope those of you that find this thread so funny and want smileys for it never have to experience the pain of watching loved ones dying in front of you from cancer and not being able to do anything about it. If you ever did you might have a different outlook. I lost my parents and grandparents and an aunt from cancer. I dont think this is funny at all.

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Welcome back man. The counting thread suffered without one of our loyal countingbros. Glad you manned up and apologized for your mistake. Good to have you back. Whether you believe it or not members do care about other members of the PSU family. You are apart of that family.
    Yeah, it has opened my eyes to that. It showed me where i stood with a lot of people. So now i know who to talk to and not to. Anyways thank you, PS3.

Rad, i understand where you're coming from. I have lost mine my grandma to it and my other one has it to. I just follow the quote "never take life seriously, you'll never get out alive"
    Last edited by Silvy; 01-12-2013 at 18:20.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    ok ok, i will leave this open for a lil longer so more people can see his apology, but then im moving it......its for YOUR own good guys.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I hope those of you that find this thread so funny never have to experience the pain of watching loved ones dying in front of you from cancer and not being able to do anything about it. If you ever did you might have a different outlook. I lost my parents and grandparents and an aunt from cancer. I dont think this is funny at all.
    Its not funny but neither its Silver-Knights fault that your parents and grandparents died from cancer. Of course its a horrible thing and people shouldnt joke on that subject but its not like somebody certain killed your parents with cancer. Its a disease.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Its not funny but neither its Silver-Knights fault that your parents and grandparents died from cancer. Of course its a horrible thing and people shouldnt joke on that subject but its not like somebody certain killed your parents with cancer. Its a disease.
    Didnt say that it was but that doesn't make what he did ok or this thread funny.

Thread Information