PSN ID
    ProHakka

New PS Vita User!

Hey Guys, new here and new to the PS Vita. Just unboxed my console and i have to say, what a piece of stunning technology. Screen jumps out at you and the design is very comfortable. Got myself some accessories like a hard case and screen protectors.

Have no games to play yet as my PS+ trial code didn't work, have to wait until the end of the month to sign up to PS+. Shame i am going to miss Mortal Kombat and Gravity Rush. Never mind, sure some other games will be out next month!

Glad to be here and share my experiences with other Vita users!

Nice! Welcome to the world of Vita. I got mine a few weeks ago and I am enjoying it very much. Already signed to PS+ and recommend to every owner of a PS Vita.

Have you got any MemoryCards? You know that they are mandatory for many games to function, even if you buy them physically.

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Grats on the vita man such an amazing device I need to get more games myself.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSN ID
    ProHakka
    Hey, yes i have a 4GB and a 16GB card. Only have Jetpack Joyride at the moment because my trial code for PS+ directed me to that! Very annoyed with that as i was hoping to grab MK before its taken down and i cant seem to find anymore trial codes. Love the new features including the apps like Youtube and Facebook, the look and feel of the touch screen is amazing! The community looks great on here too so im sure our journey with the Vita will be a good one!
    PSN - ProHakka
    YouTube - NizmoTutorials

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Welcome to the VITA world. As you said its an amazing systemthat has a great technology. I have lots of games for it lol and still want more. Just make sure to get a bigger memory and you will be safe.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHakka View Post
    Have no games to play yet as my PS+ trial code didn't work, have to wait until the end of the month to sign up to PS+. Shame i am going to miss Mortal Kombat and Gravity Rush. Never mind, sure some other games will be out next month!
    Not anymore, I've just sent you a PS+ code so get downloading those games!

Greatness Awaits

7. Likes LfCpS3 likes this post
    Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    So far im really liking my vita.

BUT MY GOD, why the hell are so many games overpriced as hell... ( even with ps plus). Ridiculous.

The fact some games have online pass on this system is laughable.

They really need t otake a note out of STEAM for online prices, just terrible.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    The thing that annoys me most about the Vita is the overpriced memory cards and even the biggest memory card is not even that big.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by emmerich View Post
    The thing that annoys me most about the Vita is the overpriced memory cards and even the biggest memory card is not even that big.
    Yes that is ridiculous too.

I had a 8 gig, filled up with like 3 demos.... so $#@!ing annoying.

I like SONY but stunts like this are just ridiculous.

Could do with a little more apps to, like twitch tv, bbc iplayer, natwest, alarm, weather ect ( yes i can use the browser, which I think is pretty good) but prefer a dedicated app.

But gaming wise its superb for me.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHakka View Post
    Hey Guys, new here and new to the PS Vita. Just unboxed my console and i have to say, what a piece of stunning technology. Screen jumps out at you and the design is very comfortable. Got myself some accessories like a hard case and screen protectors.

Glad to be here and share my experiences with other Vita users!
    yo Hakka you like accessories you got to get the grip holder for it its so easyer to hold the vita to play fast games like COD it feels like your holding a ps3 controller, anyway welcome to the world of SONY consoles.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Thread Information