Conspiracy nut Alex Jones says the Pentagon created FPS gamesPosted on January 15, 2013 by OG

Radio show host, and general conspiracy nutjob, Alex Jones has been making the rounds talking about the current gun control debate. Most notably, he made an appearance on Piers Morgan Tonight where the discussion over the right to bear arms became a bit more "passionate" than one would expect.

Last Wednesday, Jones called into the Opie and Anthony Show on Sirius XM to give a bit more insight on the debate he had two nights before with Piers Morgan. During the discussion of gun control and the current state of gun violence in the U.S., at the 3:31 mark, Jones brings up his facts about who created the first-person shooter.

Alex Jones: Criminals now will knock your window out when you're not there, and take the purse out of your car, wallet or your Playstation if you leave it in there, whatever, but they don't do the home invasions all over the country because they know most house have got people with guns who know how to use them. Plus with all these first shooter videogames, which the Pentagon originally developed, most people, you know now that have guns, even if they don't shoot a lot know damn well how to use them.

Anthony Cumia: I love Call of Duty by the way, I play it all the time. I don't like the idea that videogames are perpetuating this mass murder thing, I think it's more bull$#@! just like the assault weapons that aren't used, that statistically are not used.

Alex Jones: I don't say censor them, and I agree with you partially. What I'm saying is, I was raising the videogames saying that they were originally developed, that first person shooter this is on record, by the Pentagon to get really good at shooting. It's like a flight simulator.
So next time you think there are far too many FPS games out there, put the blame on the Pentagon for developing them. Don't bother bringing up games like Maze War or Spasim that did first-person game back in the 1970s or even the classic arcade game Battlezone because those were not made by the Pentagon. Also, forget about giving id Software any credit for Catacomb 3-D or even Wolfenstein 3D for creating the FPS as we now know it. For

conspiracy guys like Alex Jones, the Pentagon originally planned this insanely popular genre of gaming to make gamers better shooters in the same way flight simulator make better pilots. Mind you this is the same Alex Jones that believes 9/11 was an inside job, that the shooting in Aurora, CO was staged by the government, and that Piers Morgan is a thug for the New World Order.

Alex, do us gamers a favor and keep your trap shut about gaming. We'll leave you in your fantasy world controlled by the NWO and we'll enjoy our fantasy worlds where we are in control.
http://www.original-gamer.com/articl...ated-FPS-games

Alex Jones

You have finally lost the plot and have covered everything besides your own sanity and now it's proven that you need some mental help

Alex Jones