Hey guys, so I make gaming videos on youtube and I wanted to share with my fellow Playstation 3 users, the content I put up. I only have a PS3 and I mostly play Japanese games or games I feel were under appreciated . I have made series on Zone Of the Enders HD Collection, Tokyo Jungle, Way Of The Samurai 4, Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus, Shinobi, Okami HD and a few more as well. My most recent is Ryu Ga Gotoku Kenzan. (Yakuza Kenzan) Yakuza is one of my most favorite series and I want to make a whole playthrough of the whole entire series and I decided to start with the Japanese exclusive Kenzan.

So if you are into the kind of games I am into, please check what I have to offer and let me know what you think. If you like what you see and think my content is worthy of your attention, then please sub to my channel. I am part of the RPM network and this is my second job pretty much so I take it seriously and try to put out somewhat good content, well at least I hope I do. I won't know if I don't put myself out there. I will be the first to admit I can be a jackass too but I try to make it entertaining as well.

Here is a link to my channel if anyone is interested:http://www.youtube.com/user/dylany07?feature=mhee

Let me know what you think and thank you for your time if you decide to check out my stuff.