Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Pole-dancing granny: Chinese woman aged 60 takes up hot sport (PHOTOS)

Pole-dancing granny: Chinese woman aged 60 takes up hot sport (PHOTOS)

A Chinese woman has become the latest Internet fad after videos of the acrobatic grandmother pole-dancing scooped thousands of views.

Sun Fengqin, 60, participates in a pole-dancing class in
    Nanjing, Jiangsu province, April 27, 2012. (Reuters/Carlos Barria)

Sun Fengqin, of Nanjing, China, decided to try pole-dancing at the age of 60. The woman was fascinated by a series of pole-dancing videos she watched. The woman admired the fitness and the elegance of the dancers and decided to try it herself, The Daily Mail reports.

"Pole dancing is a special kind of dance,” The Daily Mail quotes Fengqin as saying. "The dance moves that are done beside the pole are very elegant… It's very feminine, enchanting and seductive,” she added.

Pole dancing is mostly associated with strip clubs and has a slightly disreputable image. Thus the elderly woman decided to keep her new passion a secret, telling nothing to her family. However the truth eventually got out, and to the woman’s surprise, her family including her husband Cui Lianhua did not judge Fengqin or disapprove of her hobby.

The husband’s only concern was his wife’s health. He fears she might hurt her back and aggravate a previous injury.
    The instructor teaching Fengqin pole dancing said it was a huge surprise and a shock to have a woman old enough to be her grandmother in her group. However she said she was happy to have her as a student.

Reuters/Carlos Barria

Reuters/Carlos Barria

Here is a much older lady doing the Poloo Frisko

http://rt.com/art-and-culture/news/p...andmother-144/

excellent, if i can do that when i am 60 and my girl can too. I am all for the extra wrinckle wiggle
    Last edited by claud3; 01-16-2013 at 22:46.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Sadly this isn't the first time I'm seeing an old lady involved with pole dancing. About 5 years ago I was dating a stripper we hit up a club located in Daytona beach and there is a 50 something year old lady there is was asian and walking around with a bag of flavor condoms. She was asking if customers wanted to go to the vip room for a "dance"

I was scared for my life and gave my gf at the time 20 bucks for 3 dances buy 2 get one free oh yeah!! Lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Sadly this isn't the first time I'm seeing an old lady involved with pole dancing. About 5 years ago I was dating a stripper we hit up a club located in Daytona beach and there is a 50 something year old lady there is was asian and walking around with a bag of flavor condoms. She was asking if customers wanted to go to the vip room for a "dance"

I was scared for my life and gave my gf at the time 20 bucks for 3 dances buy 2 get one free oh yeah!! Lmao
    Wow! Straight to the point. Sounds like a stand up lady.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    She had really saggy boobs

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Sounds yummy. You shouldn't be so judgmental D. The elderly are the driving force of our economy.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Your right maybe I should try to find her and pay for her VIP services lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age is only a number D. Don't concern yourself with that. Just as long as it's 18 or higher.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Age is only a number D. Don't concern yourself with that. Just as long as it's 18 or higher.
    You sir are a wise man the only important number is 18 lmao well in america

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-12-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Ew..lol
    Whatever floats thid ladied boat I guesd.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I bet it's like Jack Link's Beef Jerky down there.

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    She is probably the most skilled

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Haha, go shorty! That's $#@!ing awesome and disgusting at the same time.

But I know a few chickens who like to pole dance. Had me tappin' out after a few rounds.

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Be funny if her dentures flew out while she was twirling around the pole...

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Guys just look at the first pic! These are clearly screencaps of Jackie Chan's next movie

Tapatalkin'

15. Likes claud3, Lebowski likes this post
    reaper of souls
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    cant stop laughing at this pic

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Bourbon View Post
    Guys just look at the first pic! These are clearly screencaps of Jackie Chan's next movie

Tapatalkin'
    Of course how could we be so blind lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by DreDayDetox View Post
    I bet it's like Jack Link's Beef Jerky down there.
    More likely the beef jerky that you get in a massive bag that looks nothing like beef jerky. I think saying Jack's is a compliment.

Veteran
    A little place called none of your **** business. United States.
    Items 360 SlimPS3 SlimNaughty Dog
    This reminds me of when I was in Okinawa Japan back in 2004 when in the military. I had just gotten off the plane in the capital city of Naha from boot camp/job training. My superiors were there to greet me (Staff Sergeant and Tech Sergeant). They gave me a very warm welcome and packed my stuff into a waiting vehicle. On the way to the base we went off the main road onto a side street. I asked "Where are we going?" and they responded "Oh, we have to take you to this club first. Real high class place. You'll like it. Once done, we'll drop you off at the barracks." I agreed and off we went.

I noticed that the place we stopped at looked very shady. A very confined alley with trash and homeless people littered throughout. They took me into this place and the first thing I noticed was how dark it was. Very dark, except for individual round tables spread throughout with red table cloths and a single lamp in the center of each. Also, the man at the door went right into our faces as soon as we walked through the door. 'You buy drink or leave. You buy drink and sit." They paid for me and we sat at one of the various red tables. I noticed that that my supervisors were trying to hold back laughter and I was completely oblivious as to what they thought was funny. All of the sudden a spot light hits the stage and curtains open up. Standing there is an elderly Asian lady that had to be in her late 80's, naked as the day she was born. It was probably the most disturbing thing I had ever seen. Imagine master yoda with old saggy boobs and liver spots galore.

Music strikes up and she starts strutting across the stage. She pulls out a banana from behind the curtains and starts to peel it. My mind prepares for the worst....and thank goodness that it did. She crams the banana up her $#@! and then continues to strut. She then lifts her leg, like a dog trying to take a piss, and screams out a martial arts/bruce lee scream. "Yahh!!!' and a single slice of banana flies out of her $#@! onto one of the tables in front of us. She does this several times until the banana is all gone. She then bows and walks off the stage. To top it off, one of the drunk marines in front of me grabs a banana slice and looks at it while his friends chant around him "Eat it!! Eat it!!! Eat it!!!" Which he then does. I was left there in awe. The guys beside me were rolling on the floor laughing. Truly the biggest WTF moment of my life.

I don't really need a water cooler/remote control as of right now.

20. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by unicron7 View Post
    This reminds me of when I was in Okinawa Japan back in 2004 when in the military. I had just gotten off the plane in the capital city of Naha from boot camp/job training. My superiors were there to greet me (Staff Sergeant and Tech Sergeant). They gave me a very warm welcome and packed my stuff into a waiting vehicle. On the way to the base we went off the main road onto a side street. I asked "Where are we going?" and they responded "Oh, we have to take you to this club first. Real high class place. You'll like it. Once done, we'll drop you off at the barracks." I agreed and off we went.

I noticed that the place we stopped at looked very shady. A very confined alley with trash and homeless people littered throughout. They took me into this place and the first thing I noticed was how dark it was. Very dark, except for individual round tables spread throughout with red table cloths and a single lamp in the center of each. Also, the man at the door went right into our faces as soon as we walked through the door. 'You buy drink or leave. You buy drink and sit." They paid for me and we sat at one of the various red tables. I noticed that that my supervisors were trying to hold back laughter and I was completely oblivious as to what they thought was funny. All of the sudden a spot light hits the stage and curtains open up. Standing there is an elderly Asian lady that had to be in her late 80's, naked as the day she was born. It was probably the most disturbing thing I had ever seen. Imagine master yoda with old saggy boobs and liver spots galore.

Music strikes up and she starts strutting across the stage. She pulls out a banana from behind the curtains and starts to peel it. My mind prepares for the worst....and thank goodness that it did. She crams the banana up her $#@! and then continues to strut. She then lifts her leg, like a dog trying to take a piss, and screams out a martial arts/bruce lee scream. "Yahh!!!' and a single slice of banana flies out of her $#@! onto one of the tables in front of us. She does this several times until the banana is all gone. She then bows and walks off the stage. To top it off, one of the drunk marines in front of me grabs a banana slice and looks at it while his friends chant around him "Eat it!! Eat it!!! Eat it!!!" Which he then does. I was left there in awe. The guys beside me were rolling on the floor laughing. Truly the biggest WTF moment of my life.
    Holy $#@!! Cool story bro. I feel pain for you.

Master Poster
    Items User name style
    i have the weirdest $#@! right now...

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU

Wow I'm going to have nightmares after reading this my god!!! Lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox

Thread Information