Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Master Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Your worst experience/encounter with someone else's fetish?

Shamelessly stolen from NeoGAF but do I have any $#@!s to give? Nope, none at all. Fetishes are a lot like superpowers. Some develop over time, others come into being after a freak occurrence. Like superpowers, some use them for good, find those with ones that compliment their own and work as a team. Others use them for evil, or tragically never find out how to use theirs productively, in turn hurting the ones they love.

This is broad so it can include situations in a relationship where the fetish has to be worked around/causes strife and just random weirdos on the street showing you their goods.

Go on in my stead, PSU.

2. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    My worst encounter with someone's fetish is my between my two cousins. One is by marriage and the other is by blood. He liked ejaculating on girl's face. One night my cousin,by marriage, went to sleep and then my cousin by blood was on the computer watching PRON and he got horny. He went in the room and ejaculated on my other cousin's face. He called me in there too see it and he started laughing. I told my cousin after he moved to the beach so they don't speak now.

Edit: Also, from that moment on when i went to sleep, i kept my face into the bed.
    Last edited by Silvy; 01-18-2013 at 17:57.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Ew. Didn't the other cousin wake up?

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Ew. Didn't the other cousin wake up?

TA-pa-TA-pa-taPAtalk
    No, she did start to move and then he ran out the room real quickly. She has always been a deep sleeper.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I was reading this topic on GAF too. lol

Personally, I enjoy doing all the rough stuff, so whenever a girl wants me to do those things, I love it.

And since I haven't come across anything weird, I can't say I can add anything to this thread.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    What is a cousin by marriage?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    I can feel the burning fire in Silver-Knights interest about this topic

9. Likes Fon likes this post
    Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    What is a cousin by marriage?
    It's when someone marries into my family, therefore, they're part of my family. :P

Edit: Cyber Plus rep. I laughed hard!

edit 2 I need to spread first.

11. Likes Cybertox likes this post
    Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    I was reading this topic on GAF too.
    It's an absolutely amazing thread, one of the best this year so far. All the talk of of their members and/or their partners being into rape and golden showers really is astounding. It got me wondering just how different the GAF and PSU communities are.

I'm into golden showers. Sue me.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
    It's an absolutely amazing thread, one of the best this year so far. All the talk of of their members and/or their partners being into rape and golden showers really is astounding. It got me wondering just how different the GAF and PSU communities are.

I'm into golden showers. Sue me.
    It doesn't necessarily mean we're different. GAF has a ton more members, so chances are there are people who have come across odd fetishes. With PSU, it's less likely.

I'm sure Lefein has some good stories to tell though.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    It doesn't necessarily mean we're different. GAF has a ton more members, so chances are there are people who have come across odd fetishes. With PSU, it's less likely.

I'm sure Lefein has some good stories to tell though.
    The numbers are vastly different, I agree, but that doesn't mean PSU will have less-interesting stories to share than GAF. I'm willing to bet there's a fair few users on here with a story or two to tell.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    It's when someone marries into my family, therefore, they're part of my family. :P

Edit: Cyber Plus rep. I laughed hard!

edit 2 I need to spread first.
    Oh you mean a brother or sister in law?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Oh you mean a brother or sister in law?
    Exactly like that. The only difference it's not one of my parents marrying their parents. The concept is right though.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I used to work with a guy who was a builder and sometimes he'd get busy with the women that were home alone, and one woman wanted him to piss on here so apparently she sat in the bath whilst he pissed on her and she was loving it

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

www.youtube.com/4pixelcorner

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I used to work with a guy who was a builder and sometimes he'd get busy with the women that were home alone, and one woman wanted him to piss on here so apparently she sat in the bath whilst he pissed on her and she was loving it.
    There's a surprising amount of people who actually like the idea of having someone pee on them or the idea of them peeing on someone. I think what it comes down to is the desire to be someone's '$#@!' or, to put it nicely, the turn-on of either making someone feel degraded or having someone degrade you, much like the dominant one in a BDSM session can make the other feel like dirt, which some people get off on. Out of curiosity, have you (or anyone else in this topic) ever participated in a golden shower? If you have, did you like it? If you haven't, would you ever consider it?

Master Guru
    There's a surprising amount of people who actually like the idea of having someone pee on them or the idea of them peeing on someone. I think what it comes down to is the desire to be someone's '$#@!' or, to put it nicely, the turn-on of either making someone feel degraded or having someone degrade you, much like the dominant one in a BDSM session can make the other feel like dirt, which some people get off on. Out of curiosity, have you (or anyone else in this topic) ever participated in a golden shower? If you have, did you like it? If you haven't, would you ever consider it?
    Well, i pissed on myself after getting out of the pool and it felt warm/good. I have a open mind, so i suppose .if was having sex with a gothic/freaky chick then yes.

Master Sage
    If was having sex with a Gothic or freaky chick then yes.
    OK, so now I'm curious, what makes you think that Gothic or 'freaky' chicks are the only people who have pee fetishes? A fetish doesn't make you a freak, it doesn't make what you like taboo, it's just natural.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    I don't think I'd enjoy having someone pee on me to be honest, I know they say 'don't knock it 'til you try it' but I'm willing to pass.

"Guns for Show, Knives for Pro"

www.youtube.com/4pixelcorner

Master Guru
    OK, so now I'm curious, what makes you think that Gothic or 'freaky' chicks are the only people who have pee fetishes? A fetish doesn't make you a freak, it doesn't make what you like taboo, it's just natural.
    Well, by freaky, i meant girls that like hair pulling, anal, golden water falls . They tend to like stuff that the majority is usually against. Your right though there are probably plenty of people that doesn't come off as freaky and like golden showers. It's just that the gothic and freaky girls i know voice their opinion on it more so i tend to put them in their own section.

Master Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    I don't think I'd enjoy having someone pee on me to be honest, I know they say 'don't knock it 'til you try it' but I'm willing to pass.
    Seriously, though, don't knock it until you have tried it. I was the same...

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Wow so many stories.....let's see I guess ill start with this one my crazy ex gf that was a stipper (you may of seen the pictures I've posted of her before) we were out drinking one night playing pool bs'ing having fun. So we're heading home and she goes why haven't you asked me to lick your asshole?

I looked at here like WTF did you just say? Then she says why don't you ask you don't love me?

The instant picturing of it was just very disturbing to me and the only response I could come up with was "cause that's $#@!ing gay" I don't want you fingering my ass, licking it, nothing. Then she proceeded to cry because in her twisted mind she saw that I wasn't opening myself to her and I thought she was gross. She was half right after that point I didn't kiss her that much lmfao

If your one of those dudes that's into that I don't judge but that's not me. Lmao

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Sage
    Well, by freaky, I meant girls that like hair-pulling, anal, golden water falls.
    I've been with a few girls who are into hair-pulling, anal, golden showers and they're far from 'gothic' or 'freaky' - they just have desires that others don't. Like I said, it's natural. I'll try and keep this as PG as possible but I'm into anal (giving more than receiving but I'm open to both) and hair-pulling/back-scratching/neck-biting and golden showers. I'm tempted to try something more (I won't mention what, haha) but I'm yet to find a girl willing to do it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I would go into detail regarding what I do with my current girlfriend, but she wants to be a politician one day, so I don't want it to be traced back to her. lol

Master Guru
    I've been with a few girls who are into hair-pulling, anal, golden showers and they're far from 'gothic' or 'freaky' - they just have desires that others don't. Like I said, it's natural. I'll try and keep this as PG as possible but I'm into anal (giving more than receiving but I'm open to both) and hair-pulling/back-scratching/neck-biting and golden showers. I'm tempted to try something more (I won't mention what, haha) but I'm yet to find a girl willing to do it.
    See now I'm interested into the "try something more" part Don't get me wrong, I'll do a girl anally but i won't be on the receiving end. Your sex life must me great
    Last edited by Silvy; 01-18-2013 at 19:55.

Master Sage
    See, now I'm interested into the 'try something more' part. Don't give me wrong, I'll do a girl anally but i won't be on the receiving end. Your sex life must me great.
    Think along the lines of 'golden showers' but more...extreme.

My sex life IS great, I won't lie, but the girl I'm seeing is up north at uni so I haven't had any sex in a good two weeks.

Thread Information