Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Prometheus 3 May Heavily Focus on Alien Origins " LIES "

Prometheus 3 May Heavily Focus on Alien Origins

Prometheus 2 was confirmed in development on October 2012. Now there are several speculations in regards to what the plot will be. It has been wildly guessed that Prometheus 2 (as per the the prequel’s ending) will focus on Paradise, the home planet of the Engineers. However since the inception of Prometheus Ridley Scott always wanted to (at least indirectly) connect this movie to his Alien Saga.

Back when Ridley Scott was finished with the first draft of Prometheus, the idea was to heavily emphasize Xenomorph Origins and their new introduced types, however it was later decided to take a new direction and was given a bigger twist. In the new re-written script the Engineers (a.k.a Space Jockey) became the new center and it was then realized that by introducing this new element they can make one more sequel expanding on that idea, in essence doing an

Engineer Origins. However the idea of Xenomorph origins was still part of the plan. If by what the evidence suggests, Prometheus 2 is going to focus on Paradise, then it is more than likely that a third installment will take over the initial subject of Xenomorph origins. But that still remains to be seen.
    Prometheus 2 is set for a 2014 release, both Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender will return to reprise their roles.
    http://thenexusnews.com/prometheus-3...rigins/853514/

THIS IS truth and yet lie's

here said he would make one more an that is yet
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I was disappointed with Prometheus as I was expecting a prequel to Alien. However, learning that there are more movies planned makes me a bit happier.

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    The is speculation... I would just wait for official word on Prometheus' sequel. That's not to say there won't be other movies before the events of Alien, meaning in the timeline of this universe. Whether it's this storyline remains to be seen.

By the way, to anyone out of the know... there was always the intention of doing more than Prometheus, more movies than just the one. Especially since Prometheus was never going to be a direct prequel.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    but what next in the alien universe, how many are they going to do and were can they go next with the story or stories
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSN ID
    ian-ecto1
    I hope they don't connect it anymore to the Alien universe than they already have to be honest. Prometheus was a massive disapointment and I would rather they kept any future sequels to continue to be about the Engineers and their home planet and stuff. If there was to be an Alien origins movie I'd rather it be seperate from the Prometheus line, and be made more like proper Alien movies, and most importantly of all, done right.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    i guess it was to fill in theories and parts of the ALIEN story paths.... But he just did not see this coming and now another two to fill in more missing caps

What missing caps

They are doing the same with the A vs P films

Thread Information