Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Super Elite
    MacP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Essex, England.
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    5,985 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    That was intentional. It looks like it's a troll thread then it turns out to be comedy because that store is $#@!ing pathetic! Sears (owned by Kmart now) is just as bad. I got 5 PSP Go's for 49.97 each about a year ago.
    Seems if there selling it at that price this is the place to go.
    Sent from my computer using keyboard.

  2. #27
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,773
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,820 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Wow! Wish I would have run across this. I need a new DS3. Might have to go check out the Kmart around the corner and see if i can find a deal like this.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  3. #28
    Elite Member
    jubeininja69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    3,485 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    That was intentional. It looks like it's a troll thread then it turns out to be comedy because that store is $#@!ing pathetic! Sears (owned by Kmart now) is just as bad. I got 5 PSP Go's for 49.97 each about a year ago.
    dang you're lucky. there's no kmart near me otherwise i'd be snagging those psp gos too.


  4. #29
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    14,886 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Wow! Wish I would have run across this. I need a new DS3. Might have to go check out the Kmart around the corner and see if i can find a deal like this.
    Don't bother looking for this, it would be long gone by now but you could possibly find cheap games.

  5. #30
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    17
    Points
    663 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    thats quite a deal lol.
    I'd get it, if i didnt already have a ps3

  6. #31
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Around the GTA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,197 (0 Banked)
    Yeah that's a good price. I really don't understand why a 1st party controller has to be so expensive normally like $50 in my area.

  7. #32
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,388
    Rep Power
    68
    Points
    14,886 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_1991 View Post
    Yeah that's a good price. I really don't understand why a 1st party controller has to be so expensive normally like $50 in my area.
    The profit margins on accessories is sky high compared to games.

  8. #33
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Around the GTA
    Age
    23
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    12
    Points
    1,197 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    The profit margins on accessories is sky high compared to games.
    Yeah. It kind of reminds me of Apple charging premium for RAM and any other upgrade from stock.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.