Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Black holes consuming massive gases in ball like shapes that twinkle from below. Sucking em' up into the place unknown and almost a year later the black holes gives up a gift. The massive star, Sun, shines up it's face. The celestial bodies lace moonlight on their naked bodies. Some shall want them and others may shun them. Their future is unknown.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itachi73378 View Post
    So yeah, one my the student council members in my university (UOIT) confirmed it to be real.
    ....what is the world coming to (pun partially intended).
    A world where sex is no longer taboo.

Friendship is Carrots
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Centurion View Post
    A world where sex is no longer taboo.
    Oh no, perish the thought of everyone acting mature.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Oh no, perish the thought of everyone acting mature.
    Maturity doesn't have a fixed definition and it certainly does not require you to acknowledge public sex.
    Last edited by Itachi; 01-20-2013 at 20:03.

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LadyDuoMaxwell
    Items Yuna3d dot game heroesFinal Fantasy Tactics
    I just hope these people know what they are doing, because now this information is all out, what happens when they graduate and trying to get a job? All the employers have to look at this video and their Facebook profile and there is a chance they could not even hire them. Just a thought.

3DS: 1161-0781-8406
    STEAM: LadyDuoMaxwell

Master Guru
    Maturity doesn't have a fixed definition and it certainly does not require you to acknowledge public sex.
    I disagree respectfully of course. In American you can make a movie and have someone chop someone head off,however, if you do a sex scene then the media is all over it. I think it's backwards honestly and i think we need to grow a pair. Sex is looked down upon. (That's my point really )

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I disagree respectfully of course. In American you can make a movie and have someone chop someone head off,however, if you do a sex scene then the media is all over it. I think it's backwards honestly and i think we need to grow a pair. Sex is practically forbidden.
    And the point is that if you chop someone's head off in public as opposed to in a movie, its not acceptable. Sure these adult clubs have existed forever, I just voiced my opinion on how strange this whole thing was. I just think they are all being pervs and using 'sex ed' as a lame justification

I have a question, would you feel comfortable if your children go to an educational institute that hosts such events?
    Last edited by Itachi; 01-20-2013 at 20:12.

Master Guru
    And the point is that if you chop someone's head off in public as opposed to in a movie, its not acceptable. Sure these adult clubs have existed forever, I just voiced my opinion on how strange this whole thing was. I just think they are all being pervs and using 'sex ed' as a lame justification

I have a question, would you feel comfortable if your children go to an educational institute that hosts such events?
    My kids would be grown. I would encourage them to go to a college for education but they would be grown and could make their own decisions. It's not mandatory to go there.

Forum Sage

You realize that the girls would be willingly participating in this, right?

It isn't a mass rape where the women are forced to participate against their will.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    My kids would be grown. I would encourage them to go to a college for education but they would be grown and could make their own decisions. It's not mandatory to go there.
    Yes ofcourse, and we all know that college students aren't really the pinnacle of maturity. My point was that I personally will not let my family be raised in a society where sex is regarded as a mere object to be thrown around in public gatherings
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    You realize that the girls would be willingly participating in this, right?

It isn't a mass rape where the women are forced to participate against their will.
    Pervs and women aren't mutually exclusive

Master Guru
    Yes ofcourse, and we all know that college students aren't really the pinnacle of maturity. My point was that me personally will not let my family be raised in a society where sex is regarded as a mere object to be thrown around in public gatherings

I'm not telling my kids to be $#@!s. It's not like a middle school is condoning this. Also, it doesn't matter where you go there will always be sex. It's society itself and it's not subject to certain places only. It may be in more places than others though.

Dedicated Member
    Yes ofcourse, and we all know that college students aren't really the pinnacle of maturity. My point was that I personally will not let my family be raised in a society where sex is regarded as a mere object to be thrown around in public gatherings

Lol, what?

This isn't a public gathering. It's for students. It's not like they are in the middle of the street doing it, and not just anyone can walk off the street and participate.

I guess you were trying to say they were having sex and using 'sex ed' as an excuse. Which I think is rather presumptuous of you. All the sex at the event will be safe/protected. Not everyone is taught safe sex in school. I know I wasn't. I was always taught that if we have premarital sex then we're bad people and all that BS.

This could be an opportunity for people to get introduced to safe sex.

And many will go there just to have sex. Which is fine.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Lol, what?

This isn't a public gathering. It's for students. It's not like they are in the middle of the street doing it, and not just anyone can walk off the street and participate.

I guess you were trying to say they were having sex and using 'sex ed' as an excuse. Which I think is rather presumptuous of you. All the sex at the event will be safe/protected. Not everyone is taught safe sex in school. I know I wasn't. I was always taught that if we have premarital sex then we're bad people and all that BS.

This could be an opportunity for people to get introduced to safe sex.

And many will go there just to have sex. Which is fine.
    That's exactly what's annoying, no one other than pervs will go to that event
    and in the end it will just be a random orgy with nothing to do with sex ed at all so why not stop with this sex ed bs and put it plainly

Dedicated Member
    That's exactly what's annoying, no one other than pervs will go to that event
    So anyone who enjoys sex is a perv?

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    So anyone who enjoys sex is a perv?
    gotta admit you need to be pretty messed up to enjoy sex with everyone of your school peers watching

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Maybe i missed out
    Last edited by claud3; 01-20-2013 at 21:57.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    gotta admit you need to be pretty messed up to enjoy sex with everyone of your school peers watching

I don't think it will turn out like that though. It's not one big room with everyone having sex. It's 4 floors of a building so there is lots of space for people to spread out and find a good spot.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    I would definitely go to this, especially if my girlfriend was into it. Unfortunately, my girlfriend hates public sex. We tried it once at night in a dark field, but we got spotted by a dog-walker. lol

Friendship is Carrots
    What maturity should demand is to not see sex as a taboo, or to teach that we should be ashamed of our bodies.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    This isnt public sex, its a private club with membership.

22. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    so why in uni, why not when they were in their teens and in school like everyone else

Are they so not into sex, that they forgot what a $#@! and a $#@! is and what a virgin is
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    They are hosting such events to promote Canadas popularity and remarks

Thread Information