Like 200+

Apprentice

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiius View Post

Yup

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    have you guys got a good idea on what familiars you really want to have with you? There's one I really want but I think I'm a little way off it yet

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    have you guys got a good idea on what familiars you really want to have with you? There's one I really want but I think I'm a little way off it yet

that one is good , if you get one give it to olie

Super Elite
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post

I want Dinoceros as well but I figured the only way to get to him is to have that flying dragon. If anyone knows how I can access him BEFORE flying, I'd appreciate it.

I know for a fact I'm keeping Mitey and Puss in Boats. The second one is a blur of speed and strength, and Mitey's my first familiar--how could I leave him? I forget the name of it, but there's also that tombstone-looking familiar, I think its first form was called Rockos, or something. I have it on second form right now in Swaine's line-up, and he's a fantastic tank. His crazy defense paired with affinity with the "Yoo Hoo" technique diverts a lot of damage away from my team.

I also want this majestic looking cat thing I saw in the wizard's companion, but I haven't encountered it in-game quite yet.

Thank you

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cage View Post
    that one is good , if you get one give it to olie
    yeah that's what i was thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Forcedme View Post
    I want Dinoceros as well but I figured the only way to get to him is to have that flying dragon. If anyone knows how I can access him BEFORE flying, I'd appreciate it.

I know for a fact I'm keeping Mitey and Puss in Boats. The second one is a blur of speed and strength, and Mitey's my first familiar--how could I leave him? I forget the name of it, but there's also that tombstone-looking familiar, I think its first form was called Rockos, or something. I have it on second form right now in Swaine's line-up, and he's a fantastic tank. His crazy defense paired with affinity with the "Yoo Hoo" technique diverts a lot of damage away from my team.

I also want this majestic looking cat thing I saw in the wizard's companion, but I haven't encountered it in-game quite yet.
    Yeah man gotta love little Mitey haha, think I might trade mine with the gold one I've got though.

I swear the further I get in this game the more I enjoy it, I love the fairies in this, always make me laugh

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    FINALLY got the ability to catch familiars. So so good the game was already amazing but now it's opened up tenfold.

Mitey will always be my homie but it's fun to experiment with others - even if you need to level them up a fair bit first to see their skills in action.
    Griffy who I got from pre order I think, is really high attack for his level. Keen to train him up

Via Tapatalk

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkVincent07 View Post
    FINALLY got the ability to catch familiars. So so good the game was already amazing but now it's opened up tenfold.

Mitey will always be my homie but it's fun to experiment with others - even if you need to level them up a fair bit first to see their skills in action.
    Griffy who I got from pre order I think, is really high attack for his level. Keen to train him up

Via Tapatalk
    Ugh I keep hearing about Griffy. I want them to release him on NA store.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    It's mad how the difficulty can jump up from one area to another, I was doing fine earlier and now I'm getting my ass kicked

Master Poster

Via Tapatalk
    Griffy got a funny name on his later form lol

but he's good

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Been working on Task 72 for over an hour, ugh, but got good gold and xp.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Been working on Task 72 for over an hour, ugh, but got good gold and xp.

ugh Derwin...

Miqo'te Bard
    ugh Derwin...
    Soon as I posted fight I got the last two I needed haha.

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Soon as I posted fight I got the last two I needed haha.

Cool lol

he's annoying though

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Woop just caught myself a Tin-Man, had to name him Iron Man obviously

Miqo'te Bard
    great call on Rocko Frocedme. love him. Right now I am trying to get a girlfriend. 13% chance and they just don't wanna come to my side lol. Been working on it for an hour.

Apprentice
    I bought this game today and played a little bit of it. I'm not far into the game at all, so far I just talked to the tree and am going deeper in that area. I really am liking this game from what I've seen so far from it. Because of that I think I will put this in my permanent collection of video games worth keeping so far.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Master Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut_Crunch View Post
    I bought this game today and played a little bit of it. I'm not far into the game at all, so far I just talked to the tree and am going deeper in that area. I really am liking this game from what I've seen so far from it. Because of that I think I will put this in my permanent collection of video games worth keeping so far.

you made a good choice, this game is amazing

21. Likes Coconut_Crunch likes this post
    Apprentice
    For some reason I got a Neverending Story vibe from this game and it was during the part where I was talking to the tree. hahaha

Trying not to break stuff...
    Items LuluHIMLinkin ParkPlayStationFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIDeath Note LFinal FantasyDark Souls Cover
    Griffy got a funny name on his later form lol

but he's good
    Currently have giffys 2nd form lvl 8 and it's wayyy stronger than any familiar I have from lvl 10-17. He's a keeper

Via Tapatalk

Apprentice
    So I'm slighty farther but have learned more about familiars, this page that I get stamps, bounties, etc etc. This game is insanely awesome. There is such a good amount of content in here, what a great game they made.

This game here is a gem, a huge gem. This game literally screams quality gameplay but not only that, it's so well done. Level-5 has managed to do little things which a lot of rpg's today lack. hidden treasures, looking in stuff in towns or environment. The environment is breath taking to say the least, but the gameplay is very solid. Watching videos on youtube really doesn't do this game justice, you must have the controller in the hand to understand the crispness of the fighting system. Even the menu system is kind of deep which is what I like in rpg's.
    Last edited by Coconut_Crunch; 02-20-2013 at 14:50. Reason: adding more to the post.

PSN ID
    LukePounds
    Ive been playing this game for a little while now I'm in an ice cave right now.

To me this type of rpg is what I expected out of this generations consoles. Its original and a great rpg overall. I wish they made Oliver a little older though so he didn't have that kid voice. I can't stand when he says "Neato!"
    Last edited by LukePounds; 02-20-2013 at 15:31.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Currently have giffys 2nd form lvl 8 and it's wayyy stronger than any familiar I have from lvl 10-17. He's a keeper

Via Tapatalk
    sounds like a little beast, where can you get him?

Thread Information