Latest PSU headlines:

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Another one?

This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    [Updated at 2:26 p.m. ET] One person has been transported to Houston Northwest Medical Center, according to spokeswoman Ashley Walton.
    interesting so could have been a domestic issue or a guy wanting to just go after one person. So far does not seem like a mass school shooting like VT.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by keefy View Post
    Another one?
    Exactly what i said. It's becoming a trend.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...191439016.html

Multiple people were shot at Lone Star College in Texas on Tuesday, according to local news reports.

An alert posted on the school's website warned students to take shelter.

"LSC-North Harris is locked down," the alert read. "Students, faculty and staff are advised to take immediate shelter where you are. Do not enter the campus until notified further."

Aerial footage showed SWAT team members evacuating students several buildings on the campus in North Harris County near Houston.

In interviews with local media outlets, students described a chaotic scene. A female student told KTRK-TV heard five shots fired in an area between the library and the cafeteria. Other students say they heard gunshots when they were in cafeteria.

The Lone Star College System has a total enrollment of more than 90,000 students across six campuses, according to its website.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    xSoloWing--
    We're going to be hearing more shootings every week. I don't think this is going to stop for a while.

Like you said it's becoming a trend.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    NOT a trend

[Updated at 2:43 p.m. ET] Three people one suspected shooter and two seemingly unintended targets were wounded in a shooting that appears to have been between two people at the Lone Star College campus in Houston, school spokesman Jed Young said.
    The wounded suspect is in custody, and the second gunman is on the loose but not believed to be on campus, Young said.
    Authorities believe the school is "under control, but the school still is being evacuated," Young said.
    Young said he doesn't know the conditions of the wounded. He said the shooting apparently between two gunmen was reported at about 12:31 p.m. CT.
    Two apparently unintended targets were shot in a "crossfire," he said.
    domestic as I said. Gun used was prob a handgun.
    Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/gameryuichi I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    In Texas of all places.....this world is going crazy wtf!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Master Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCrow View Post
    We're going to be hearing more shootings every week. I don't think this is going to stop for a while.

Like you said it's becoming a trend.
    I just hope this doesn't influence people to sway against guns. (It sounds selfish, I know)

Forum Sage
    Well it looks like those gun free zones are working out really well.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    **** it, meh..no seriously just **** it...I'm done, I'm done with this ****.

The media just need to stop reporting on it at all because that is what fueling it, nutjobs are out for their two minutes of fame before they turn a gun on themselves and blow their brains out and they don't give a **** who they take down with them.

If they have to be reported it should be "Gunman kills _______" no names no nothing just say it happened and the ****er either killed hiimself or was arrested. He wants his name reported, he wants that infamousy...don't report it and don't inspire others to copy. The media should be focusing more on the victims, report who they are.

If America refuses to limit their gun control then something else has to be done and this is it. Why should news stories like this even surprise us anymore?
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Meanwhile in America, another shooting accident...

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    interesting so could have been a domestic issue or a guy wanting to just go after one person. So far does not seem like a mass school shooting like VT.
    It's a drug deal gone bad.

There was an argument between two men first and during the argument one of the men pulled a gun and fired. The second man also pulled a gun and fired back. One guy was shot and was arrested at the scene. The guy he was arguing with is the second shooter the police are looking for.

Here is one of the shooters. Notice the silver handcuff on this right arm holding him to the stretcher.

The other two people are people caught in the crossfire and only received minor injuries, one shot in the knee, the other shot in the ass.

This is NOT a "school shooting", it's a drug deal gone bad that just happened to be at a school. The shooting could have just as easily been in a park, store parking lot, or on the street. The school was NOT a target, and nobody was going after the student population. It was two druggies having their little drug war, and that's all.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 01-22-2013 at 20:26.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Okay well not a rampage shooting then. Doesn't make it better, but at least it's just with a bunch of lowlives.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    This incident may not have been another school shooting, but I still stand by my statement when it comes to mass shootings or attempted mass shootings.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Its a drug thing so makes it perfectly acceptable.

This is a local shop for local people you have no business here!

Thread Information