I'm a hater, a traito.

Everybody's Golf World Tour Voice Chat

With this game in the January Sale I've been thinking of getting it. I just need to know what the voice chat situation is from anyone that has the game. There's a lot of conflicting posts online saying it was added in an update, it's only for match play, it's only 1v1...

So something more definite would be great.

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    I love the game but I don't know anything about voice chat. Never seen it in any online, public matches.

Probably a good thing, too. I don't want some $#@!ing kid screaming in the mic whenever I swing.

I'm a hater, a traito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post
    I love the game but I don't know anything about voice chat. Never seen it in any online, public matches.

Probably a good thing, too. I don't want some $#@!ing kid screaming in the mic whenever I swing.
    Of course not, but I'd be playing with my uncle, and neither of us will be sitting playing 18 holes if we can't talk to eachother! It looks like a great game, but voice chat will be a deal breaker.

Thread Information