Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Pure Nintendo Magazine debuts first-ever interactive Nintendo magazine

Pure Nintendo Magazine debuts first-ever interactive Nintendo magazine

Nashville, TN January 24th 2013 - Pure Nintendo is proud to announce the release of the first-ever interactive Nintendo magazine! Starting today, the Pure Nintendo app is available on the Google Play marketplace as a free download. One year subscriptions are at an introductory rate of $9.99/year and include 6 issues of the latest and greatest Nintendo news. Our tablet version of Pure Nintendo Magazine is fully interactive. You will immerse yourself in our content by tapping, sliding, and tilting your tablet from portrait to horizontal. So, prepare yourself for a Nintendo experience like never before. Single issues of the magazine can be purchased for $2.99. For digital subscriptions, print subscriptions, or for print/digital combo subscriptions visit http://purenintendomagazine...

Debuting with the Android version of Pure Nintendo Magazine is Issue #8 which is full of exclusive content and interactive puzzles! The main feature is an in-depth interview with the Lead Game Designer for Rayman Legends, with never before seen screens and artwork. There is also a behind the scenes tour of n-Space and a character bio on Samus Aran. All this and more is wrapped up with a reader driven tribute to the magazine that paved the way for all gaming magazines, Nintendo Power.

A little about Pure Nintendo Magazine

Pure Nintendo Magazine is your #1 source for exclusive interviews, game previews, concept art, game reviews, puzzles and much more direct from the world of Nintendo! Subscriptions available in print, digital, and the all-new interactive tablet version for the Google Play marketplace. (3DS, Industry, Nintendo, Wii U)
    Link: http://n4g.com/news/1160561/pure-nin...o-magazine/pen

this is great news and i will be checking out more info this
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

2. Likes Lethal likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Interesting. I may have to check it out once I get some free time!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    I think I am going to get the $10 digital subscription.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    then it would be around 8.00 pound in english money then and if so, i am pricing it up
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information