Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Three people shot in Phoenix office shooting

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...200852445.html

At least three people were shot in a shooting at an office complex in Phoenix on Wednesday, police there say, and a manhunt for the shooter is underway.
    The building was evacuated and the suspect fled the scene, Sgt. Tommy Thompson said. The shooting--which occurred in the building's lobby--does not appear to be random act, Thompson said, though he would not say if the suspect knew the victims. Witnesses say they heard as many as 10 gunshots fired.
    Three victims were transferred to John C. Lincoln Hospital with gunshot wounds, he said. Their conditions were not immediately known, but according to Phoenix's NBC 12 affiliate, one was in "extremely critical condition."
    At least three other people were transported to the hospital with minor injuries related to the shooting.
    A SWAT team began canvassing a neighborhood in search of the suspected shooter described by Thompson as an "older" white male.
    “At this point we don’t believe he is in the area,” Thompson said. “This doesn’t appear to be a random type of incident.”
    The shooting occurred on the same day former Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords--who was shot in the head during a mass shooting in Tuscon in 2011--opened a Senate hearing on gun violence with a plea to end gun violence.
    "Speaking is difficult but I need to say something important," Giffords said at the top of the hearing. "Violence is a big problem. Too many children are dying. Too many children. We must do something. It will be hard, but the time is now. You must act. Be bold, be courageous, Americans are counting on you."

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    $#@! man, hope they all recover from it

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    wait i am clearly seeing Deja vu here... Another shooting so shocking and Waoh in the states unbelievable
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    $#@! man, hope they all recover from it
    Likewise, Bro.
    *I don't want to live in this world any more meme*

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information