Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Apprentice
    I don't want Uncharted 4 as a launch title. Most launch games are generally lacking anyway and it's not until a good 12 months into a console's life cycle that we start to see fruits of the dev's labour. A game like U4 should only be ready when Naughty Dog are ready to release it - not when the PS4 is ready.
    "Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out." - Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    I don't want Uncharted 4 as a launch title. Most launch games are generally lacking anyway and it's not until a good 12 months into a console's life cycle that we start to see fruits of the dev's labour. A game like U4 should only be ready when Naughty Dog are ready to release it - not when the PS4 is ready.
    As a rule of thumb that is usually true but not always. Resistance looked great for a launch title. And this is ND we are taking about. I'm very sure they were one if not the first dev group to get their hands on dev kits. I don't think ND can make a bad game.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    As a rule of thumb that is usually true but not always. Resistance looked great for a launch title. And this is ND we are taking about. I'm very sure they were one if not the first dev group to get their hands on dev kits. I don't think ND can make a bad game.
    Agreed. The first Resistance was a launch title and I thought it was the best one in the series.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Considering what Naughty Dog are still pushing out of the PS3, I can't wait to see what one of their PS4 projects will look like.

and remember guys, as amazing as their first game will look on the new hardware they will inevitably have another "UNCHARTED 2" moment with their 2nd or 3rd game which will blow everyone away.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Dam man. Everytime I look at your thread name, UNCHARTED 4 CONFIRMED it drive me crazy

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Considering what Naughty Dog are still pushing out of the PS3, I can't wait to see what one of their PS4 projects will look like.

and remember guys, as amazing as their first game will look on the new hardware they will inevitably have another "UNCHARTED 2" moment with their 2nd or 3rd game which will blow everyone away.
    This is exactly why i'll never get tired of the Uncharted franchise.

Superior Member
    Didn't read all the comments but, the possibility of Uncharted 4 launching PS4 is impossible. Unless they started work during or immediately after Uncharted 3(Which they said they usually take like a month off for vacation after a game launches) I doubt that. It won't happen.

Reason 1: They had to learn a new system

Reason 2: No one would want an Elena-"less" Uncharted. The lady who plays Elena is pregnant, so unless she agreed to do Mo-cap while being pregnant(... ummm No) and they decided to have Elena be pregnant in Uncharted 4 it's highly unlikely we'll see Uncharted 4 in PS4's launch window if it's really coming this or early next year.
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo-green28 View Post
    Didn't read all the comments but, the possibility of Uncharted 4 launching PS4 is impossible. Unless they started work during or immediately after Uncharted 3(Which they said they usually take like a month off for vacation after a game launches) I doubt that. It won't happen.

Reason 1: They had to learn a new system

Reason 2: No one would want an Elena-"less" Uncharted. The lady who plays Elena is pregnant, so unless she agreed to do Mo-cap while being pregnant(... ummm No) and they decided to have Elena be pregnant in Uncharted 4 it's highly unlikely we'll see Uncharted 4 in PS4's launch window if it's really coming this or early next year.
    Why wouldn't she be able to do that job while pregnant?

Soldier 95B
    This is one franchise I don't mind being milked. Uncharted, especially 3, is one of my ALL TIME favorite games ever.BRING IT.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-The-Rave View Post
    Considering what Naughty Dog are still pushing out of the PS3, I can't wait to see what one of their PS4 projects will look like. and remember guys, as amazing as their first game will look on the new hardware they will inevitably have another "UNCHARTED 2" moment with their 2nd or 3rd game which will blow everyone away.
    I can only imagine how an Uncharted game would look running on PS4 hardware. I'm still amazed by the PS3 ones.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    I can only imagine how an Uncharted game would look running on PS4 hardware. I'm still amazed by the PS3 ones.
    Indeed. They make most devs look silly by the quality of their games. Outside of Guerrilla.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yep, youre in the minority.
    Yes he is.

Soldier 95B
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Indeed. They make most devs look silly by the quality of their games. Outside of Guerrilla.
    As well as DICE, EPIC, 343, Quantic Dream, Remedy and Polyphony Digital and Turn 10.

Some would add Crytek games like Crisis but I wouldnt.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier 95B View Post
    As well as DICE, EPIC, 343, Quantic Dream, Remedy and Polyphony Digital and Turn 10.

Some would add Crytek games like Crisis but I wouldnt.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
    For sure. They all make great looking games. I just don't think many mix amazing graphics and excellent art style successfully. Although is subjective.

Thread Information