Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    400k Eii U's sold worldwide last quarter. As I previously said,, they don't get it.
    What they don't get is, they need their big time games to come out already.
    Thanks to THUGGEDOUT for the sig, The Black Wolf for the av.
    Life's too short to be sober! Drunk with power!

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

8 years and counting!

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    They get it. You need content to bring to E3. Since they don't have anything to bring, they won't be there. They get it.

4. Likes Shingo , AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    Wow...I really don't know what to say. Considering their current situation I really don't know what they could be thinking with this. Did they actually launch this thing with very little demand, a high price, no games, and no games to announce at E3? Who the hell green lighted the launch.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Wow...I really don't know what to say. Considering their current situation I really don't know what they could be thinking with this. Did they actually launch this thing with very little demand, a high price, no games, and no games to announce at E3? Who the hell green lighted the launch.
    Mario approved of the launch.

7. Likes Shingo likes this post
    Forum Sage

Not sure how I feel about this. As a gamer E3 is like another Christmas throughout the year finding about even more things I want to spend my money on. Hearing Nintendo aren't going to be there sounds like a bummer at first but then when you think it means you'll probably getting a steadier flow of information rather than one big blowout each year, it doesn't sound all too bad.

Truth be told i'd rather hear about them talking about games than talking about sales figures.

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by BoyBettaKnow View Post
    Not sure how I feel about this. As a gamer E3 is like another Christmas throughout the year finding about even more things I want to spend my money on. Hearing Nintendo aren't going to be there sounds like a bummer at first but then when you think it means you'll probably getting a steadier flow of information rather than one big blowout each year, it doesn't sound all too bad.

Truth be told i'd rather hear about them talking about games than talking about sales figures.
    E3 was the games talk. The sales figures is their annual financial statement. When you have a problem where a lot if people don't know what your product is, why would you skip the big press conference that even non-gaming press would attend?

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    They have a lot more Nintendo direct announcements now so that's probably why, but I'd still rather have them at E3.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

YouTube Editor
    Items Tommy VercettiUser name styleModern Warfare 3
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They get it. You need content to bring to E3. Since they don't have anything to bring, they won't be there. They get it.
    I get that they don't have anything new, but to not have a presence there in this capacity is suicide. Might as well throw bags of money at the feet of Sony and MS while they are at it. I was expecting them to at least make a huge showing of first party Wii U titles in order to try and push their console, as we all know its sales are nothing to be proud of.

8 years and counting!

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by justintheman87 View Post
    I get that they don't have anything new, but to not have a presence there in this capacity is suicide. Might as well throw bags of money at the feet of Sony and MS while they are at it. I was expecting them to at least make a huge showing of first party Wii U titles in order to try and push their console, as we all know its sales are nothing to be proud of.
    I was expecting a price drop and the much talked about "relaunch". Then we find out this info...

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Items Dr. DreDragon Ball Z3DSPS3 SlimNintendo 64TOOLPink FloydAC/DCFuturamaMetallica
    Yeah it sucks they're not going to have an actual presentation. But they're not completely skipping E3. They're gonna have 2 smaller ones, one for media, one for publishers and the like, and then they're doing Nintendo Directs for the actual games. Their games will still be out on the show floor.
    But yeah. Not sure how this will turn out. Regardless, as a consumer, I'm just looking forward to the games

Ultimate Veteran
    What they said in their financial results briefing was that they weren't going to do a large-scale presentation for E3.

Personally, I'm fine with it. They should focus on the games and less on numbers which is why I feel Nintendo Direct is the way to go.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 05-01-2013 at 09:09.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    What they said in their financial results briefing was that they weren't going to do a large-scale presentation for E3.

Personally, I'm fine with it. They should focus on the games and less on numbers which is why I feel Nintendo Direct is the way to go.
    I agree with ya on that. E3 almost is a number show these days. Sure, we see a little what is upcoming, but we get to watch them all wag their tails about numbers.

17. Likes RaY_210 likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    I just want games for my Wii U I haven't turned it on in a week lol

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    Me neither. But that's cuz I've been playing my PS3 lol. I should be finishing up Legend of Dragoon over the weekend, if not tonight, and then I'll be playing Darksiders 2 and Pikmin 2 lol

Super Elite

Looks like there's exactly zero chance of a steady stream of first party games coming out in the next year or two. You're probably going to see a game here and there and without third party support it's going to be a long drought for them. Without a price drop or games I wouldn't expect console sales to increase.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/...15f7826d000028

Madden isn't coming to Wii U.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...ing-wii-u.aspx

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    Looks like there's exactly zero chance of a steady stream of first party games coming out in the next year or two. You're probably going to see a game here and there and without third party support it's going to be a long drought for them. Without a price drop or games I wouldn't expect console sales to increase.

So because they delayed a couple games from earlier this year, that means they're not releasing any games in the next year?

And you act like there are literally 0 third party games being released on the system. Yeah it's a big blow that EA seems to be pulling all support, but don't act like they're getting nothing. Splinter Cell, Watch Dogs, and Assassin's Creed IV are all confirmed for release. All signs are pointing towards CoD: Ghosts being released. GTAV is up in the air, but there are some hints that it will release, but that one's more 50/50. And those are just some of the higher profile releases for this year. Who knows what else they will announce at, or leading up to E3.

Super Elite

Quote Originally Posted by RaY_210 View Post
    So because they delayed a couple games from earlier this year, that means they're not releasing any games in the next year?
    Poor reading comprehension.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84

On your part

Super Elite

On your part
    I don't see at all how zero chance of a STEADY STREAM of games equates to NO GAMES.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    I don't see at all how zero chance of a STEADY STREAM of games equates to NO GAMES.
    I wasn't being literal. That idea is just stupid. I'm saying there will be a steady stream of 1st and 3rd party games later this year. And the way you worded your original response seems like you think like there is zero third party support.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    We won't know anything till E3 but Wii U will get a pipeline of games when is anyone guess until e3

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Elite

I wasn't being literal. That idea is just stupid. I'm saying there will be a steady stream of 1st and 3rd party games later this year. And the way you worded your original response seems like you think like there is zero third party support.
    How do you define a steady stream of first party games? How many?

Edit: I'm thinking you may consider fewer games a "steady stream" than I do.
    Last edited by Typical guy; 05-03-2013 at 00:38.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    RaYU84
    We won't know anything till E3 but Wii U will get a pipeline of games when is anyone guess until e3
    Well I know we (Wii U owners) are screwed for the next month or two in terms of new games But shortly afterwards, I think there will be a healthy flow of games.
    Personally, I don't care as I still have a few Wii and Wii U games to go through still.

Thread Information