Threaded View

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID

Ok Server Error 500 and i lost 78,558 SP POINTS. I was saving for SIG/AVATAR REQUEST

Ok i just lost 78,558 sp i was saving, i was collecting 100k sp for a sig and avatar resquest i set up for the winner or for many members that entered to request

What happened to my SP points and how can i get them back at all or are they completely lost for good and if so, what now and what should i do re-save all that sp up

And make people wait until i get the 78,558 - 100,000 sp points back again under my own power. I already had

If i would have taking that money out and put it in my hand, i would have had over 128,558 sp points... But i was keeping the 50,000 sp in my hand, while i saved the 100,000 sp in the bank...

Please i need help on this... I know many are having the same problem and it needs fixed please... I would like to know have i will get my SP points back
    Last edited by claud3; 02-07-2013 at 21:37.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information