Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
Results 51 to 71 of 71
  1. #51
    Master Guru
    IWAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Copenhagen
    PSN ID
    DynamicSun
    Posts
    6,194
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    5,273 (0 Banked)
    Nice. More people will be able to get it at that price!

  2. #52
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Age
    20
    Posts
    13,087
    Rep Power
    97
    Points
    507,164 (0 Banked)
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Great price indeed.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  3. #53
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,797
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    21,776 (615,000 Banked)
    Day one purchase for me no doubt.

  4. #54
    ***** dweller
    Fon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    @Home
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,094
    Rep Power
    75
    Points
    105,012 (10,000 Banked)
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I think someone already made a similar thread.

    On topic: If they pull such a price at launch then this will be great!.







  5. #55
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,682
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,679 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fon View Post
    I think someone already made a similar thread. On topic: If they pull such a price at launch then this will be great!.
    Yeah I already posted a thread about this. Day one purchase. http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ests-428-price

  6. #56
    Apprentice
    ShadowKingpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    PSN ID
    ShadowKingpin
    Age
    25
    Posts
    387
    Rep Power
    42
    Points
    989 (812 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Day one purchase for me no doubt.
    I'm with you on that. Day one purchase

  7. #57
    Superior Member
    swordfish64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    PSN ID
    swordfish64
    Age
    37
    Posts
    713
    Rep Power
    50
    Points
    3,351 (0 Banked)
    I got my $400 ready. Guaranteed 1st day purchase for me at that price.

  8. #58
    Ultimate Veteran
    coolguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    long island ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    20,788
    Rep Power
    109
    Points
    26,325 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Got my 400 dollars ready also. there should be no problem selling the ps4 at 400 dollar the 360 20 gig was 399 when it frist came out

  9. #59
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,737
    Rep Power
    156
    Points
    64,625 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Yeah I already posted a thread about this. Day one purchase. http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ests-428-price
    Merged.

  10. #60
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,231 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    reasonable price. I still wanna see what the console has to offer before buying.

  11. #61
    Dedicated Member
    Syphon_Filter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Canada, Toronto
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    5,656 (0 Banked)
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from BlackColeBattlefield 3
    Not bad price.


    CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

  12. #62
    Master Poster
    LegendaryAim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,114
    Rep Power
    56
    Points
    6,877 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Why did you pay so much?! Was it an import model?
    If he's like me. Then he's in Canada...and over here the 60GB was $659.99 plus 15% tax at the time and I paid around 750-800 after the first game.
    Thank You Shaq...For Everything

  13. #63
    Apprentice
    raremew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    raremew
    Age
    19
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    13
    Points
    1,231 (100 Banked)
    Items Linkin ParkUser name style
    maybe i'll wait for some kinda bundle thingy

  14. #64
    Veteran
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    38
    Posts
    4,689
    Rep Power
    89
    Points
    136,278 (0 Banked)
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAim View Post
    If he's like me. Then he's in Canada...and over here the 60GB was $659.99 plus 15% tax at the time and I paid around 750-800 after the first game.
    Damn, that sucks! I would think since the Canadian dollar is right around the same as the US dollar that the price wouldn't be so different!


    PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

  15. #65
    Ultimate Veteran
    Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    22,782
    Rep Power
    188
    Points
    97,139 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    My credit card and my body are ready.


  16. Likes PS4freak wishes they had posted this first.
  17. #66
    Dedicated Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    37
    Points
    18,308 (0 Banked)
    I always expected a $399.99 launch price. No way was Sony going to repeat the $500 & $600 fiasco again, and console manufacturers like to stick with almost round numbers. Either $399.99 or $449.99, but I lean towards the former being the correct price.

  18. #67
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,907
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    62,711 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    My credit card and my body are ready.
    Hell yeah! I can't wait to put myself in debt.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  19. #68
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    7,920 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I always expected a $399.99 launch price. No way was Sony going to repeat the $500 & $600 fiasco again, and console manufacturers like to stick with almost round numbers. Either $399.99 or $449.99, but I lean towards the former being the correct price.
    Same. It's completely obvious. The whole, "you either pay for a Ferrari or a Ford" argument people on this forum and others were putting up in 2006 about the $600 PS3 price tag were such nonsense. I knew it and so did everyone other than the most extreme fanboys. You don't sell massive quantities of goods by having super premium pricing. The only reason Ferrari can sell at super high prices is because they make a profit at those prices. Since Sony was ALREADY taking a loss at those prices, they might as well have launched at a competitive price point and sold more.

    Sony learned it's lesson. MS won't launch any higher than $399.99 either. I expect MS to have a 199.99 purchase on contract when they launch. It's more expensive in the long run but I imagine it will push a lot of units as people are generally okay paying more so long as they can pay in small chunks. The Wii U is going to drop it's price $100 this holiday season and still get smoked by the (real) next gen consoles.

  20. #69
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,907
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    62,711 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    Same. It's completely obvious. The whole, "you either pay for a Ferrari or a Ford" argument people on this forum and others were putting up in 2006 about the $600 PS3 price tag were such nonsense. I knew it and so did everyone other than the most extreme fanboys. You don't sell massive quantities of goods by having super premium pricing. The only reason Ferrari can sell at super high prices is because they make a profit at those prices. Since Sony was ALREADY taking a loss at those prices, they might as well have launched at a competitive price point and sold more.

    Sony learned it's lesson. MS won't launch any higher than $399.99 either. I expect MS to have a 199.99 purchase on contract when they launch. It's more expensive in the long run but I imagine it will push a lot of units as people are generally okay paying more so long as they can pay in small chunks. The Wii U is going to drop it's price $100 this holiday season and still get smoked by the (real) next gen consoles.
    Especially in America.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  21. #70
    Super Elite

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,386
    Rep Power
    64
    Points
    7,920 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Especially in America.
    Agreed. Speaking as an American, people in my country love subsidies even they end up costing more.

  22. #71
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,907
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    62,711 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Typical guy View Post
    Agreed. Speaking as an American, people in my country love subsidies even they end up costing more.
    Yep. That's the American way.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.