Hey all, PSU Editor Kyle Prahl here.

I'd like to put a signature request out there for any truly ambitious community members.

See, I love Persona - Persona 4 Golden is my favorite game of last year, and my favorite JRPG of all time. I'd like a signature that reflects this, but ALSO integrates me into the design.

What I'd like is to be DRAWN as a Persona character, in the art style of Shigenori Soejima, and have this anime image of me incorporated into the signature somehow. I'm not picky at all about the colors or design of the sig's background (I'd prefer vivid tones, upbeat colors).

I've included a couple samples of Shigenori's work that I particularly like, so you can see how these characters are typically drawn.

Above is the entire main cast of Persona 4 Golden.

Again, the main cast of Persona 4, this time as pictured in the anime television series.

Persona 5 doesn't actually exist, but I love the above (fan-created) image.

If anyone is up for this daunting task, let me know, and I'll send you a few photos of myself for reference. I'd also like the signature to say my real name (Kyle Prahl) and "PSU Editor, Midwest Newshound". Not necessarily together. Preferably in some kind of Persona-ey font.