Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Makes you wonder if the guy isn't right.
    Even if he is 100% correct in his manifesto, all of it will get overshadowed by the murders...he should of came at this whole thing from a different angle...

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    But their is no reason for the cops to kill him right away. unless he intends to die

Let him have his day in court and give the reasons why he did what he did
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSU Technical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Not debatable he wants to kill peoples family to. But omg he stood up against cops so its ok right?
    It was never proven that he was the one who killed her and the fiance. Just saying.

We are assuming.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    as you all know, some if not all stories are expanded to make them worse than what they truly are... We need more proof on this whole thing
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    It was never proven that he was the one who killed her and the fiance. Just saying.

We are assuming.
    The suspected killer has published an online manifesto on his Facebook page in which he lays out his grievances against the LAPD, includes a list of people he plans to kill, and pledges to take down their families too. In an alleged act of

Way to completely ignore that.
    Does your hatred for cops goes as to so far to ignore facts and support killings of their families because that's how you are coming across saying it is debatable that he is a murder and ignoring such facts as this one. But yeah again f the police right? "Never proven" he basically confessed in his manifesto.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.
    Last edited by Yuuichi; 02-09-2013 at 18:24.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot

Does your hatred for cops goes as to so far to ignore facts and support killings of their families because that's how you are coming across saying it is debatable that he is a murder and ignoring such facts as this one. But yeah again f the police right? "Never proven" he basically confessed in his manifesto.
    It's just a manifesto that could be published by ANYONE! It's a very strangely written manifesto aswell, which makes it extra fishy. First declaring war on the LAPD, then all of a sudden complimenting Mrs. Obama on her bangs wtf.....

The police are not even following the damn law. I'm not familiar with US law system but I am 100% sure that you can't shoot a suspect on sight without damn hard proof and him being hostile. Brb gonna go shoot random trucks with mexican chicks inside them......

Learn to do signatures here

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post

The police are not even following the damn law. I'm not familiar with US law system but I am 100% sure that you can't shoot a suspect on sight without damn hard proof and him being hostile. Brb gonna go shoot random trucks with mexican chicks inside them......
    They are breaking the law, theyve gone $#@!ing crazy shooting at two similiar looking trucks without just cause.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

PSU Technical Advisor

[/I]
    Sigh, wrong. There is no proven 'original' manifesto. The earliest versions all differ from one another and the stuff being posted all over the media is grossly different than the first couple that started being dispersed around the internet.

We're talking about big changes here. In the earliest versions he mentions nothing about AWB or giving long goodbyes to family members or notes to celebrities, nor does he talk about killing family members of LAPD. In fact quite the opposite from one of the older ones (just one of them, not sure if its the original original) he addresses family members (sons and daughters) of the LAPD he intends to kill and he apologizes and explains his actions to them for taking their parents.

You're jumping the gun and having a completely irrational knee-jerk reaction to all this.

So in summary: we now have many different versions of this so-called 'manifesto'- none of which can be easily verified as being the real deal. But certain media outlets are pushing the ones they endorse as being 'his' in their reports.

The details concerning some of these deaths are sketchy and we do not have all the facts at this time. It's premature to say that this man is a psychopath murderer. I'll withold judgment there until I know what really happened concerning 'innocents'.

For that matter it's wholly possible the dude is completely nuts and nothing he is saying about the LAPD is on the level- but this I have my doubts about.

A good place to start reading about some of what I've mentioned above:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...to_from_early/

I have no 'hatred' towards cops or police officers. Some of my friends are officers. But I do confess I find it hard to believe the LAPD are not suffering from some level of serious corruption.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 02-09-2013 at 21:51.

Items Deadmau5
    He's a killer and needs to be brought to justice, but to call him insane is pretty lazy.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Sigh, wrong. There is no proven 'original' manifesto. The earliest versions all differ from one another and the stuff being posted all over the media is grossly different than the first couple that started being dispersed around the internet.

We're talking about big changes here. In the earliest versions he mentions nothing about AWB or giving long goodbyes to family members or notes to celebrities, nor does he talk about killing family members of LAPD. In fact quite the opposite from one of the older ones (just one of them, not sure if its the original original) he addresses family members (sons and daughters) of the LAPD he intends to kill and he apologizes and explains his actions to them for taking their parents.

You're jumping the gun and having a completely irrational knee-jerk reaction to all this.

So in summary: we now have many different versions of this so-called 'manifesto'- none of which can be easily verified as being the real deal. But certain media outlets are pushing the ones they endorse as being 'his' in their reports.

The details concerning some of these deaths are sketchy and we do not have all the facts at this time. It's premature to say that this man is a psychopath murderer. I'll withold judgment there until I know what really happened concerning 'innocents'.

For that matter it's wholly possible the dude is completely nuts and nothing he is saying about the LAPD is on the level- but this I have my doubts about.

A good place to start reading about some of what I've mentioned above:

http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/c...to_from_early/

I have no 'hatred' towards cops or police officers. Some of my friends are officers. But I do confess I find it hard to believe the LAPD are not suffering from some level of serious corruption.
    If there is no proven original manifesto then that does change everything. However reddit is a know place to be full of false information so I really cant not see that as a good source, but searching other places seem to have roughly the same idea. The guy is completely nuts no doubt, and the LAPD is notorious for corruption so hey may or may not be right. Hopefully we will see but more than likely it will all get buried.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Bought time someone handed the LAPD their ass on a platter. Don't think he should be taking out peoples families though...

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    They are re-opening news on why he was fired and it's getting wild

http://rt.com/usa/news/lapd-dorner-f...stigation-856/

Miqo'te Bard
    Warrant has been issued for his arrest and he is charged with the murder.

A "no bail" arrest warrant was issued for Dorner after the Riverside County district attorney filed a murder charge Monday against him in the killing of Riverside Police Officer Michael Crain.
    "That allows him to be apprehended anywhere within California, out of state or out of the country," District Attorney Paul Zellerbach told reporters at a news conference Monday.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/11/us/lap...ss_igoogle_cnn

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    He's a fat boy so sooner or later he will get hungry...lol

Forum Sage

There is a big $#@!ing shift in logic regarding the manifesto. Not even half way through and it goes into gun control with AWB, banning Class III weaponry such as silencers and extended clips. I'm calling horse$#@! on this. This has turned into one giant political $#@! fest and I for one, won't buy into any of it.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Breaking news on Sky right now is that he is in a gunfight with the cops in the California mountains...

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    News from the SHOOT OUT

Former LAPD officer and murder suspect Christopher Dorner has reportedly been involved in a gunfight with authorities near Big Bear, California, and is barricaded in a cabin in a wooded area around 80 miles from Los Angeles.
    According to preliminary reports, police are on the hunt for Dorner through the woods of Big Bear. CNN claims that at least two officers have been shot, but the conditions and whereabouts of all persons involved have not been formally confirmed, nor has the cause of the alleged attack. KTLV claims one deputy has been airlifted to a hospital and area schools have been placed on lockdown as a precaution. A local CBS station says the LAPD has dispatched armored vehicles and a SWAT team to aid with the manhunt, and flight restrictions have been imposed in the area. As the search intensifies, authorities have asked the media to discontinue their live aerial broadcast and the suspect is now believed to be barricaded inside of a cabin.
    http://rt.com/usa/news/shoot-out-lap...er-dorner-068/

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    They say hes barricaded in a cabin with two hostages

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is getting HEAVY and he will die in the wrong way and never truly reveal WHY?

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Damn he killed another cop

Administrator
    Items Joker (limited ICON)Big BossRaiden
    Wonder how us as Americans would react if the Feds just decide to end it with a drone strike.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    Damn he killed another cop

Are they running it on the news or something?

Can't believe he killed another cop.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    He is hell bend on WAR and to go out REMEMBERED

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    update, HE IS DEAD

Dorner manhunt: Suspect still barricaded in cabin after killing deputy in shootout

Published:13 February, 2013, 01:22

Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officer Christopher Dorner.(AFP Photo / Robyn Beck)

Former LAPD officer and murder suspect Christopher Dorner has reportedly been involved in a gunfight with authorities that left one deputy dead near Big Bear, California, and is barricaded in a cabin in a wooded area around 80 miles from Los Angeles.

According to preliminary reports, police are on the hunt for Dorner through the woods of Big Bear. CNN claims that at least two officers have been shot, but the conditions and whereabouts of all persons involved have not been formally confirmed, nor has the cause of the alleged attack. KTLV claims one deputy has been airlifted to a hospital and area schools have been placed on lockdown as a precaution.

One of the officers shot in the standoff has died, My FOX LA reporter Gigi Graciette stated on her Twitter.

A local CBS station says the LAPD has dispatched armored vehicles and a bunker buster SWAT team to aid with the manhunt, and flight restrictions have been imposed in the area. As the search intensifies, authorities have asked the media to discontinue their live aerial broadcast.

During a press conference on the latest developments in the search for Christopher Dorner, an LAPD spokesman Andrew Smith called on the suspect to end the bloodshed. “Enough is enough, it's time to turn yourself in,” he said.“It’s time for this incident to be over.”
    http://rt.com/usa/news/shoot-out-lap...er-dorner-068/

Video on site to confirm
    Last edited by claud3; 02-13-2013 at 00:23.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Last edited by -Dj-; 02-13-2013 at 00:44.

Thread Information