djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnorok64 View Post
    What is wrong with people?

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
    nothing, nothing at all

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    Wow! I have dark humor but this is a little too much for my taste.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    THUGGEDOUT1
    Items LBP ColeLBP SephirothLBP KratosLBP HelgastLBP EzioLBP Cloud
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    My cause? What is my cause because you have no clue what it is because i have never said anything about my cause.
    Wow, that's a lot of cause but it is because of the cause that there is a cause, so because the cause is there, it's a cause.

"When I was 12, I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did."

7. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by THUGGEDOUT View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of cause but it is because of the cause that there is a cause, so because the cause is there, it's a cause.
    Yo Dawg, I heard you like cause...

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Things are done and people are dead, this guy did wrong and may he rest in peace... But it is his family that will be tortured forever and may they never follow suit
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Sage

My cause? What is my cause becasue you have no clue what it is because i have never said anything about my cause. Your pulling stuff out your ass and making out like your some great knowlede guy who knows everything when really you just someone with a dellusion of knowledge and a troll on the forum. You want innocent people to die so why not go yourself to these wackos. You prob would hang out at chatles manson little cult if you wete born back in the day to. It baffles me how good innocent people die for no reason yet scum like you is still alive. Oh sure ill get ban for a few days for this and youll keep trolling, insulting other members in the many threads, and wont get so much as a warning. why dont you ignore me because i shouldnt have to be politicly correct in telling you how much of an idiotic thing you said.
    I was referring to your argument. I'm sorry I gave you a verbal wedgie. I was merely pointing out how awful your posts present themselves when you use that yellow highlight.

As for me "wanting innocents dead"? That's bull$#@!. I am hoping that whatever those corrupt cops do backfires on them. My only hope is that any dead innocents are seen as martyrs for Dorner's cause of wanting to rid the LAPD of corruption because quite frankly, that's what it'll take for this nation to wake up to the corruption of law enforcement and public officials.

Now, if you wish to continue to debate with me at all, I'd suggest you get that yellow highlight off your text as it hurts the eyes and any future posts with said yellow highlights will be promptly ignored.

PSN ID
    Chickenooble
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Yo Dawg, I heard you like cause...

3sz500.jpg

12. Likes Sleepy likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickenooble View Post

14. Likes THUGGEDOUT , Sleepy, PS4freak likes this post
    Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boy From School View Post
    I laughed so hard at this.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post

Now, if you wish to continue to debate with me at all, I'd suggest you get that yellow highlight off your text as it hurts the eyes and any future posts with said yellow highlights will be promptly ignored.
    Lol ironic you saying yhis when you talk about not changing what you said. I dont have to change font. YOU dont like it to bad. Don't worry i wont reaponed to any more of your stupid post so heres your chance to do what your best at and act like you know everything. Which will make it even more ironic because you said ypu wont respoed to me further with this text. Oops I pointed it out so now you will do it " to prove me wrong."
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So he burnt himself by all accounts... What next
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

19. Likes THUGGEDOUT , PS4freak , -Dj- likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Update, it seems the LAPD actually set the fire and killed him

Police have confirmed that the body found in a burnt-out cabin in the California woods belongs to fugitive former LAPD officer Christopher Dorner.The

identification was made through Dorner's dental records, said Jodi Miller, a spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County sheriff-coroner.

Dorner's cause of death, whether burning or otherwise, has not been officially announced.

One of the most intense manhunts in recent US history ended on Tuesday when police cornered Dorner in a cabin near Big Bear Lake, 80 miles east of Los Angeles.
    Several hours into the standoff, after attempts to force Dorner out of his hideout using smoke bombs and teargas failed, the cabin was set on fire.

Law enforcement officers did not "intentionally" set fire to the cabin, the San Bernadino County Sheriff claimed during a Wednesday press conference, but confirmed that projectiles fired at the building might indeed have caused the fire, with no effort made to extinguish it.

Although the media was banned from covering the events live, police were heard on Los Angeles TV and over LAPD radio yelling to burn the building down with the suspect inside.
    There were also reports that Dorner tried to escape the burning building through the back door, but was pushed back inside by heavy police fire, reportedly suffering gun wounds.

Dorner, formally charged with the murder of a police officer, had been on the run since last week, suspected of killing three people in a dramatic shootout. Before being

stopped, Dorner wounded two more police officers, one of whom later died in hospital.

Police had been so frantic to catch Dorner that they placed a $1 million bounty on him, and twice opened fire at people whom they mistakenly took for the ex-cop.

As Dorner has now been confirmed dead, there will most likely not be a trial on the charges he faced, though an inquiry into the abuses he reported within the LAPD, the reason he went on a rampage to begin with, would still be possible.
    http://rt.com/usa/news/christopher-d...dentified-274/

Veteran

PSN ID
    Cybertox
    He didnt achieve anything good. sooner or later he had to die.

Veteran
    So my question still remains: what happened to the hostages?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I guess they were set free or died in the fire... We will never know i guess

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    hostages won't in that house where the fire was

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Lol ironic you saying yhis when you talk about not changing what you said. I dont have to change font. YOU dont like it to bad. Don't worry i wont reaponed to any more of your stupid post so heres your chance to do what your best at and act like you know everything. Which will make it even more ironic because you said ypu wont respoed to me further with this text. Oops I pointed it out so now you will do it " to prove me wrong."
    You're just constantly attacking Morganator without focusing on any of his points and driving this way off topic. What would you rather have: a few people killed or a corrupt and rotten police system? I choose the first one, because as you can see a $#@!ty system like the LAPD has already shot several people just because of a ''hunch''.

Learn to do signatures here

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by spyrde View Post
    You're just constantly attacking Morganator without focusing on any of his points and driving this way off topic. What would you rather have: a few people killed or a corrupt and rotten police system? I choose the first one, because as you can see a $#@!ty system like the LAPD has already shot several people just because of a ''hunch''.
    Volunteer yourself as a hostage next time someone does something like this then. I mean yeah youll die but it is for the best against corruption of da police. The lapd is corrupt but killing innocents makes you a crazy loony murder. Nothing more. but uh yeah f da police lets let innocent people die woot yeah. Oh were is your guys evidence that the cops he shot were not innocent because you all seem so sure. What about the fiance what did they do? Amazes me you people have such hatred for cops you want innocents to die. Your just as bad as morgantor and another person not worth any more of my time after this post.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Guru
    Items Bullet For My ValentineAvenged SevenfoldLed ZeppelinHIMRolling StonesSex PistolsPink FloydRed Hot Chili PeppersMetallicaLinkin ParkNirvanaSlipknot
    Volunteer yourself as a hostage next time someone does something like this then. I mean yeah youll die but it is for the best against corruption of da police. The lapd is corrupt but killing innocents makes you a crazy loony murder. Nothing more. but uh yeah f da police lets let innocent people die woot yeah. Oh were is your guys evidence that the cops he shot were not innocent because you all seem so sure. What about the fiance what did they do? Amazes me you people have such hatred for cops you want innocents to die. Your just as bad as morgantor and another person not worth any more of my time after this post.
    Please stop it with the personal attacks and let's keep this conversation decent. Of course I wouldn't want to be a hostage, but honestly something as shocking as this kinda seems mandatory for a corrupt system to be exposed. I never said I hate cops. I never said I accept murder and the killer did wrong. I never said the people he shot were guilty of anything.

The only thing I am saying, is that even though the murders are a terrible thing, they exposed something even more terrible. Sometimes bad things have to happen to achieve good things.

If you decide to reply, please stop putting words into my mouth and reply to the point I made above.

Learn to do signatures here

28. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    So my question still remains: what happened to the hostages?
    We will prob never know the truth. Is the lapd investigating everything? Would make better sense for fbi to do it. I dont even think they knew if the howtages were alive or dead when they set the blaze. That is what worries me that they will cover it all up.

Counting Mod
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    We will prob never know the truth. Is the lapd investigating everything? Would make better sense for fbi to do it. I dont even think they knew if the howtages were alive or dead when they set the blaze. That is what worries me that they will cover it all up.
    Absolutely! I wouldn't let an LAPD detective or officer anywhere near this investigation. I wonder what would happen if they uncovered something that they could get into serious $#@! over. Cover it back up.

Currently Playing: ​Skyrim, Far Cry 4
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ The Order:1886

Miqo'te Bard
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Absolutely! I wouldn't let an LAPD detective or officer anywhere near this investigation. I wonder what would happen if they uncovered something that they could get into serious $#@! over. Cover it back up.
    Yeah they would cover it back up. I am very curious about hostage and what happened to them.

Thread Information