x6Teen2

help me identify this movie pls

i watched this movie a while ago but cant remember what it was called :/

basically a group of people go to some south american country i think and 2 of the people are brother and sister. they're on a beach after they're tour bus broke down and they see a bar and they party. the next day they wake up and they find that they've been robbed. later one of the guys in the group sees a kid wearing his glasses or something and chases him before throwing a rock at his head and killing him.

after a while this guy takes the group to this waterfall and takes them under the rocks into caves under a cliff i think. he takes them to this guys house in the middle of the woods and thats all i remember lol

anybody know this movies name?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    i know this film, hold I will get the name

and they are all english

Is it called " TURISTAS
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

x6Teen2
    yes! thanks

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    cool, i watched it and it is AWFUL my friend.. You have more chance with my DNA connection than a wee dwarf with a simple hero belief
    Last edited by claud3; 02-09-2013 at 06:07.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information