PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion Youtube Community (Post Your Gameplay Videos Here)

Post Your OWC or Head To Head Online Gameplay Videos Here!

Hello to all my people of the great EA Forums

I am part of a great Fight Night Champion community that I found on Youtube. Each Member often Uploads online Gameplay Videos to their Channels so that our community can watch and learn from your Videos. Over the last few months we have help lots of people out there find a new style that they can use to start getting more wins Online. Our Goal is to raise awareness of this great Fight Night installment and get enough people so that we can help support this great Fight Night Franchise, so that EA will continue to see people interested in this game that we Love. We have a great Community Host and Interviewer that goes by the name of RiddimworksGaming on Youtube. He sets up and Interviews the Top Boxers in the World or Members of the Community, so that they can share their thoughts about the game of Fight Night Champion. My Youtube ID is: HZGaming4U So if there is anything that you guys want to know more about our Fight Night Champion Youtube Community, please feel free to Comment with a question below.

Feel free To Post Your Gameplay Videos Below!

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Chi-Town G.O.A.T. Fight Night Champion OWC (Destruction Of A SPAMMER) PS3

Live YouTube Video for Fight Night Champion Online of many to come. I hope I can point out some technics that can help you guys here on Youtube with your Game. I will be narrating and pointing out some of the things that you should do and the things that you should never do. I layed off this game for a few months but I played this game for 2 years! And I know every trick in the book even if I am no longer the same Boxer I was last year. I am a GM in my Gym in charge of Training new people via Sparring and talking on the headset. Feel free to request to join our Gym, we will look at your HUB and if its good enough for our Gym? You are in...

OuT BoXeD YoU Gym is currently Ranked #85 and it is only 3 months old!. Please feel free to ask any questions or explain to us what are u having problems with online and we will help you out.

Check out my Boy "DaveDaRippedOne" Youtube him and watch his videos as well. He was the one that got me into recording lol. He is a Multi Time Champion on all Divisions and he can teach you Brawlers out there a thing or two... Enjoy!

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Chi-Town G.O.A.T. Fight Night Champion OWC (OuT BoXeD YoU GYM) PS3

This is my 1st ever live YouTube Video for Fight Night Champion Online of many to come. I hope I can point out some technics that can help you guys here on Youtube with your Game. I will be narrating and pointing out some of the things that you should do and the things that you should never do. I layed off this game for a few months but I played this game for 2 years! And I know every trick in the book even if I am no longer the same Boxer I was last year. I am a GM in my Gym in charge of Training new people via Sparring and talking on the headset. Feel free to request to join our Gym, we will look at your HUB and if its good enough for our Gym? You are in...

OuT BoXeD YoU Gym is currently Ranked #89 and it is only 3 months old!. Please feel free to ask any questions or explain to us what are u having problems with online and we will help you out.

Check out my Boy "DaveDaRippedOne" Youtube him and watch his videos as well. He was the one that got me into recording lol. He is a Multi Time Champion on all Divisions and he can teach you Brawlers out there a thing or two... Enjoy!

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    meh prefer FN4 over Champion but tbh most people online are just Spammers

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81
    Quote Originally Posted by John25 View Post
    meh prefer FN4 over Champion but tbh most people online are just Spammers
    We always prepare for Spammers. I know all of their tricks...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81
    Fight Night Champion - NO BLOCKING CHALLENGE!! (By Sakuraba1982) H2H Online Gameplay

My Youtube friend Sakuraba1982 posted a challenge for us to go out and win an Online Fight with out the use of Blocking lol. Me any many others thought this was a great challenge, so here is my No Block challenge video for you guys. This is actually very good practice for your Reflexes and Defense. So if any of my Subscribers will like to enter the Challenge? Please feel free to do so! We will love to see you post your Challenge Videos. For any questions please feel free to contact me...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - David Vs Goliath Challenge

Fight Night Champion - David Vs Goliath Challenge

1) Must use or create a Middleweight Boxer.
    2) MW Boxer must be 5.7" 63"inch & 93 Overall Max.
    3) Settings: G.O.A.T. Level, 15 Rounds, Boxer Stamina +1, Boxer Accuracy +1, Computer Punch Output FULL +5, everything else at Default.
    4) Your Opponent is Isac Frost!

This is pretty tough and great Practice for your Defense and all around Boxing since Frost will take off 1/4 of your energy on every punch he lands to the Head and drain your Stamina with his Body Shots!. Please Post your Video Challenge Match as a Video Response, Enjoy...

Elite Sage
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Watched some of your Vids great work almost make me wanna play FN4 again

Hopefully the next game has far better Story vast improved Online as the connection to other fighters was really bad at times and was the Main reason I never played Ranked much was due to the Lag

Also gotta find a better way to stop Spam cheats who have 7ft Boxers who have unreal Power & Stamina & Flyweight Speed. Which was a shame causing Boxing games are good to play if you have a proper Fight even better after a few beers when playing with friends

9. Likes Chi-Town G.O.A.T. likes this post
    PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs D3ViL_3Y3ZzZ (Elite Spammer) PS3, XBox 360

Sorry guys! No Narration on this one. I Uploaded this Video a few days ago, but since I had some Rap Music playing in the Background, I received a message saying that it may have audio from a third party company. So I quickly Deleted this Video from my Channel. Since it was a good win Vs a Spammer Rival of mines, I decided to re-upload but with no narration for this time. Hope ya understand guys...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

The Butter Bean Vs Ali (Fight Night Champion) Epic Battle To The End

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Mayweather Vs Pacquiao (1 Punch KO) Buzzed & No Internet Til 7

Got home late buzzin! To find out that XFINITY is on Maintenance and I had no Internet. I called Comcast and the Automated System said NO INTERNET TIL 7am?? We'll Plan Be... lol. Here I have for you guys Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Many Pacquiao... The CPU Settings are Maxed Out! At Greatest Of All Times Level, And all of the CPU A.I's on Max Full like Offense Awareness, Defense Awareness and Punch Output all full, to make it the Maximum Level that you can positively Fight the CPU in Fight Night Champion, This is Part #1 of the 2 part series between these two Boxers...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Mayweather Vs Pacquiao 2 (Exclusive Knock Outs) No Internet Pr

Got home late buzzin! To find out that XFINITY is on Maintenance and I had no Internet. I called Comcast and the Automated System said NO INTERNET TIL 7am?? We'll Plan Be... lol. Here I have for you guys Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Many Pacquiao... The CPU Settings are Maxed Out! At Greatest Of All Times Level, And all of the CPU A.I's on Max Full like Offense Awareness, Defense Awareness and Punch Output all full, to make it the Maximum Level that you can positively Fight the CPU in Fight Night Champion, This is Part #2 THE REMATCH! This Fight is more Challenging and is a very good Fight, check it out...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion Kid Thunder Vs G0N3 HARD OWC Online Gameplay PS3, XBox 360

Fight Night Champion Kid Thunder Vs G0N3 HARD OWC Online Gameplay PS3, XBox 360

Fight Night Champion - Kid Thunder Vs G0N3_HARD (OWC Online Gameplay). Bringing you guys more Online Gameplay with my newest Character "Mighty Kid Thunder" in action in the Middleweight Division. Kid Thunder is a Fast Counter-Puncher with great Stamina and good Footwork. I will be showing you guys some of his upcoming OWC Fights as he progresses. Hope you guys enjoy the fight, and feel free to drop Comments Questions and I'll get back at ya. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs tablephone (107-3) Bloody Warrior!

Fight Night Champion OWC Online Gameply. In this match I faced an extremely tough opponent in tablephone whith a Record of 107-3 I knew it was gonna be tough. It was a super close fight and both us us had our moments, but I believe that I Dominated the Fight and set the Pace and showed him who is the Boss! He just happen to get me with Flash KOs because of all of the Power Straights that he throws. Even though at the end I came up short by 1 point, I made him run for his life the last 2 rounds and if he didn't run the last minute of round 10 without throwing punches, I would of easily KO'd him and win the Fight. Too bad this wasnt a 12 Round Fight like my good friend Riddmimworks always says. Well I had fun and I am very happy with my performance in this Fight, hope ya'll enjoyed...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - FNC Tourney's Forum (Gameathelete.Net) PS3

The Time Has Come For A Good Old Fight Night Champion League & Tournaments. Everything on FNC Tourney's Forum is always free. The Leagues are free, the Tournaments are free and by Participating it will never hurt you Real Online Record on Head To Head or OWC. Please take your time and Review the League Rules by clicking the Link above.

There are minor requirements for Joining the League. The reason is because we are Partnered with Gameathlete net to Track for you guys all League Standings, Records, Rankings, Champions and more. This league is for series Members only! and we have our own Ranking System that it is based on not only Records, but also on Big Wins, Beating Opponents a few Ranks ahead of you to take over their spot, to get closer to the Top, or just simply by being a Fan Favorite and getting a shot straight from the Champion.

Please visit FNC Tourney's Forum to read all about the Leagues and proceed to Joining Us now! If you meet the requirements and follow the Instructions, you will be one of the First Members to Start a Career in our League. The League will start as soon as we get enough Members to start and more Rules will be applied prior to the Start Date of our Fight Night Youtube League on FNC Tourney's Forum in Partnership with Gameathelete Net we hope to provide you guys with great Action Packed Fights! All Fights will be Posted for Members Reviews and Study Film of your opponents! Read More.

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - FNC Tourney's Forum Overview (Gameathlete.Net) PS3

The Time Has Come For A Good Old Fight Night Champion League & Tournaments. Everything on FNC Tourney's Forum is always free. The Leagues are free, the Tournaments are free and by Participating it will never hurt you Real Online Record on Head To Head or OWC. Please take your time and Review the League Rules by clicking the Link above.

There are minor requirements for Joining the League. The reason is because we are Partnered with Gameathlete net to Track for you guys all League Standings, Records, Rankings, Champions and more. This league is for series Members only! and we have our own Ranking System that it is based on not only Records, but also on Big Wins, Beating Opponents a few Ranks ahead of you to take over their spot, to get closer to the Top, or just simply by being a Fan Favorite and getting a shot straight from the Champion.

Please visit FNC Tourney's Forum to read all about the Leagues and proceed to Joining Us now! If you meet the requirements and follow the Instructions, you will be one of the First Members to Start a Career in our League. The League will start as soon as we get enough Members to start and more Rules will be applied prior to the Start Date of our Fight Night Youtube League on FNC Tourney's Forum in Partnership with Gameathelete Net we hope to provide you guys with great Action Packed Fights! All Fights will be Posted for Members Reviews and Study Film of your opponents! Read More.

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs Brian McNight Lookalike Cheeser

Fight Night Champion - Kid Thunder Vs G0N3_HARD (OWC Online Gameplay). Bringing you guys more Online Gameplay with my newest Character "Mighty Kid Thunder" in action in the Middleweight Division. Kid Thunder is a Fast Counter-Puncher with great Stamina and good Footwork. I will be showing you guys some of his upcoming OWC Fights as he progresses. Hope you guys enjoy the fight, and feel free to drop Comments Questions and I'll get back at ya. DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!!

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

FNC Tourney's Forum Rules (New Fight Night Champion League) PS3

FNC Tourney's Forum Rules (New Fight Night Champion League) PS3

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion Rankings Tournament & League

Yo Guys me and some of my guys are putting together a 32 Boxer Tournament! I will be posting a Video on that in the next 12 Hours with the Information ya'll...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs zXz-Raiden-zXz (OWC Online Gameplay) Body

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs zXz-Raiden-zXz (OWC Online Gameplay) Body Spammer

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee - Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs zXz-Raiden-zXz (OWC Online Gameplay) in the Heavyweight Division. This guy is 12-1 and he came to Fight. The only problem was that he was a Straight Body Spammer Cheeser! lol I love teaching Spammers a Leason. I Created this HW Boxer experimenting to see if I can Create a Super strong Boxer but that also can Box and move around. We I think I found him with this Guy!. It is the Perfect Combination of Power, Strength & Speed. I provide some Great Tips during the Fights out of the Blue as things develop, so make sure to pay attention of those if you are a Boxer looking to Increase your Game. Hope ya enjoy this Video my Peeps! Peace...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs Rudaaay94 (OWC Online Gameplay) PS3, Xbox

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs Rudaaay94 (OWC Online Gameplay) PS3, Xbox 360

https://www.youtube.com/user/HZGaming4U?feature=mhee - Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs Rudaaay94 (OWC Online Gameplay) in the Heavyweight Division. This guy is 5-0 and he came to Fight. This was a very fun Fight for me because the guy is a Fair Boxer and there is not too many out there that are willing to Bang and Throw Punches at each other from close range. I Created this HW Boxer experimenting to see if I can Create a Super strong Boxer but that also can Box and move around. We I think I found him with this Guy!. It is the Perfect Combination of Power, Strength & Speed. I provide some Great Tips during the Fights out of the Blue as things develop, so make sure to pay attention of those if you are a Boxer looking to Increase your Game. Hope ya enjoy this Video my Peeps! Peace...

Saint Paul Park, Minnesota, United States
    PSN ID
    Dantology65
    Ya know....I've not played a fight night game since way back. I might just need to pick this one up so I can get my ass kicked. Thanks for sharing those vids my friend.

I have the situational awareness of a newborn. I see boobs everywhere.

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs THE ROCK(OWC Online Gameplay) PS3, XBox 36

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs THE ROCK (OWC Online Gameplay) in the Heavyweight Division. I provide some Great Tips during the Fights out of the Blue as things develop, A simple Good Tip can make a world of a difference, so make sure to pay attention of those if you are a Boxer looking to Increase your Game. Hope ya enjoy this Video my Peeps! Peace...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T (OWC Online Gameplay) PS3, XBox 360

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs Leo Smith (OWC Online Gameplay) in the Heavyweight Division. I provide some Great Tips during the Fights out of the Blue as things develop, A simple Good Tip can make a world of a difference, so make sure to pay attention of those if you are a Boxer looking to Increase your Game. Hope ya enjoy this Video my Peeps! Peace...

PSN ID
    HenryZayas81

Fight Night Champion Chi-Town G.O.A.T (OWC Online Gameplay) PS3

Fight Night Champion - Chi-Town G.O.A.T Vs (OWC Online Gameplay) in the Heavyweight Division. Hope ya enjoy this Video my Peeps! Peace...

Thread Information