Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Meh. The countdown is just for the announcement. The actual launch date is still not announced nor confirmed. MS should launch 720 this year but we dont have anything officially confirmed so the launch date is not "guaranteed.".
    MS started shipping Alpha dev kits last year.

Now, while that may not be a "guarantee" I would LOVE to hear you come up with one single logical reason why MS would do that if they weren't going to release their next console until 2014. While you're at it I would LOVE to hear you come up with a logical explanation why there are so many rumors about the new hardware if you believe that new hardware won't be finalized for another year.

Even trying to suggest that MS will wait another year defies all logic and sense. There isn't one single intelligent reason to believe they would.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    MS started shipping Alpha dev kits last year. Now, while that may not be a "guarantee" I would LOVE to hear you come up with one single logical reason why MS would do that if they weren't going to release their next console until 2014. While you're at it I would LOVE to hear you come up with a logical explanation why there are so many rumors about the new hardware if you believe that new hardware won't be finalized for another year. Even trying to suggest that MS will wait another year defies all logic and sense. There isn't one single intelligent reason to believe they would.
    Well you should try reading my posts properly. I never said that MS wouldn't launch this year but unforseen circumstances do happen so nothing is 100 percent guaranteed. Same goes for PS4. And all I originally said was the article basically made it sound like 720 launch was a ways off. But I'll say it again, 720 will launch this year barring any unforseen circumstances.

Elite Member

Items PlayStationSteam
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    No $#@!, I'm talking about the Entertainment and Devices division which includes everything involving the xbox.

Obviously a company that can afford to sink at least 7 billion into a product has deep pockets.
    No $#@!, that's why I laughed when you said Microsoft.

Soldier 95B
    The only fact that we have right now is that Microsoft has not announced a release date for the next Xbox.

Thread Information