Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 157

Thread: NEW Shop Items

  1. #26
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    90

    NEW Shop Items

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    When I do that, I can see them all except the 'Fire A Mod' and 'Change Username' items. You see those two?
    I'm on my phone these are what pops up for me. In the sub shop


    User name style
    1500 Points


    New User Title
    10000 Points


    Title Style
    5000 Points


    Perchance to steal
    7500 Points


    Steal Moar
    10000 Points


    Drop the BAN Hammer
    50000 Points


    Add music to your profile
    2500 Points


    Post style changes
    1000 Points


    Change the way a thread title looks
    5000 Points

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  2. #27
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I'm on my phone these are what pops up for me. In the sub shop


    User name style
    1500 Points


    New User Title
    10000 Points


    Title Style
    5000 Points


    Perchance to steal
    7500 Points


    Steal Moar
    10000 Points


    Drop the BAN Hammer
    50000 Points


    Add music to your profile
    2500 Points


    Post style changes
    1000 Points


    Change the way a thread title looks
    5000 Points
    Yeah, I guess they're not showing up. This is the problem I was referring to the other day.

    I think we might have to get rid of more icons.

  3. #28
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    90
    I thought the ban hammer was it..explains why its not working lol

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  4. #29
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    I thought the ban hammer was it..explains why its not working lol
    Yeah, they're different things.

    The 'Ban Hammer' item lets you ban a member from a thread for one week.

    The 'Fire A Mod' item lets you fire a mod for three days.

  5. #30
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,532
    Rep Power
    90
    I;m about to get that post changer like Kuro, that's sweet :

  6. #31
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    121
    Lmao yeah it is.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  7. Likes claud3 likes this post
  8. #32
    Elite Guru
    MonkeyClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,030
    Rep Power
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Yeah, they're different things.

    The 'Ban Hammer' item lets you ban a member from a thread for one week.

    The 'Fire A Mod' item lets you fire a mod for three days.
    Yeah, I am just waiting for Cuguy to ban us all from the PS4 - Feb 20th thread on Feb 19th!

    -=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

  9. #33
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    185
    OK, I fixed it. All the new items should now be showing up.


    The regular shop will only include:

    [Username Style]

    [Drop the BAN Hammer]

    [Post Style Changes]

    [Change the way a thread title looks]

    [Fire a MOD!]


    While the Subscriber Shop will also include:

    [Perchance To Steal]

    [Steal Moar]

    [Add music to your profile]

    [Change your username]

  10. #34
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,532
    Rep Power
    90
    Nice! I'm definitely going to add Music to my profile once i reach 2500

  11. #35
    Veteran
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,421
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    OK, I fixed it. All the new items should now be showing up.


    The regular shop will only include:

    [Username Style]

    [Drop the BAN Hammer]

    [Post Style Changes]

    [Change the way a thread title looks]

    [Fire a MOD!]


    While the Subscriber Shop will also include:

    [Perchance To Steal]

    [Steal Moar]

    [Add music to your profile]

    [Change your username]
    i been wanted to change my name for long time

  12. #36
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,532
    Rep Power
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by djpenny View Post
    i been wanted to change my name for long time
    It is 250k sp to change username llol

  13. #37
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    121
    Nice

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  14. #38
    Veteran
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,421
    Rep Power
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    It is 250k sp to change username llol
    lol wow

  15. #39
    Elite Sage
    Kuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ore no Sekai
    PSN ID
    xThAkIdJxYx
    Age
    24
    Posts
    12,153
    Rep Power
    121
    250k? I had a change for 0sp awhile back.

    PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

  16. #40
    Sonata Dusk
    Nerevar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Equestria
    Age
    24
    Posts
    10,631
    Rep Power
    152
    Someone ban Blacksite. He told me he yearns to be free from his moderating chains. I swear.

  17. #41
    Extreme Poster
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    25,686
    Rep Power
    225
    Are you $#@!ing kidding me? We've been waiting a year for Anto to display some more, if not all, of the items in the shop and you add these stupid gimmicky items instead? I just want my damn PS2 item. :/
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

    "As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

  18. #42
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,532
    Rep Power
    90
    Message

    The field MP3 URL is missing required info.



    I keep getting this message when trying to put a song into my profile. I'm just copying and pasting the direct link from youtube and thats what happens.

  19. #43
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,575
    Rep Power
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Are you $#@!ing kidding me? We've been waiting a year for Anto to display some more, if not all, of the items in the shop and you add these stupid gimmicky items instead? I just want my damn PS2 item. :/

    We removed dozens of icons that did not sell to put these in place.

    This stuff does NOT require Anto or anyone else to do it but me. These are built in features that just needed to be activated.

    I am working out a deal, hopefully, where we don't need Anto to do it.
    Imagine something witty here

  20. #44
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,185
    Rep Power
    88
    Lol wow, the post text change is very distracting. I will probably never overlook a post by Kuro, Ryan or anybody who uses it. Ban hammer and firing a mod sound funny.

  21. #45
    Elite Sage
    Cuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PSN ID
    cuguy
    Age
    43
    Posts
    11,575
    Rep Power
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    Lol wow, the post text change is very distracting. I will probably never overlook a post by Kuro, Ryan or anybody who uses it. Ban hammer and firing a mod sound funny.
    yeah, I have a feeling once the novelty wears off, people will default back to normal post

    Just something to shake things up a little!
    Imagine something witty here

  22. #46
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,532
    Rep Power
    90
    Cuguy do you know how to make music work in the profile?

    I keep getting a message saying info is missing

  23. #47
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    Are you $#@!ing kidding me? We've been waiting a year for Anto to display some more, if not all, of the items in the shop and you add these stupid gimmicky items instead? I just want my damn PS2 item. :/
    This was all Cuguy and I. We did this BECAUSE Anto hasn't been able to increase the shop limit.

  24. #48
    Forum Sage
    DeviousOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando FL
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Age
    34
    Posts
    9,206
    Rep Power
    90
    Fire a mod?


    Oh noes don't ban me bro! Lmao

    ~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

  25. #49
    Extreme Poster
    Vyse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    26
    Posts
    25,686
    Rep Power
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    This was all Cuguy and I. We did this BECAUSE Anto hasn't been able to increase the shop limit.
    I had thought that the reason you were freeing up space in the vBShop was because it would help display some of the other items already added to the database. Not these other built-in features, some of which are clearly too expensive for anyone to use so why bother adding them?
    Last edited by Vyse; 02-11-2013 at 20:19.
    Thanks to Kwes for the signature!

    "As long as there are dreamers who have the courage to pursue their dreams, the world will have heroes. And as long as there is a thirst to discover the unknown, there will be new stories to tell...and new adventures to be had."

  26. #50
    Ultimate Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20,455
    Rep Power
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I had thought that the reason you were freeing up space in the vBShop was because it would help display some of the other items already added to the database. Not these other built-in features, some of which are clearly too expensive for anyone to use so why bother adding them?
    We added them because they're more interesting and fun than icons. The shop was designed to provide a handful of features like these, not thousands of icons. That's why the limit is there.

    And we can always change the prices.

  27. Likes John25 likes this post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts