Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 157

Thread: NEW Shop Items

  1. #51
    Super Elite
    Sir_Scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Posts
    2,072
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    10,718 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I know personally I'll never be able to get that kind of SP to use those things unless it's given to me. Think some of the options are cool, though. Definitely welcomed additions.

  2. #52
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I am also having issues getting music to work. Everything I try says invalid.

  3. #53
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    I must say that the new items added to the shop are good and also have a decent price which I wouldnt change. Icons are very boring in my opinion and something new should replace them, something more interesting or more entertaining than just icons.

    The stealing is an exception though, I hate the added feature.

  4. #54
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Scud View Post
    I know personally I'll never be able to get that kind of SP to use those things unless it's given to me. Think some of the options are cool, though. Definitely welcomed additions.
    I'll talk to Cuguy about the prices.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I am also having issues getting music to work. Everything I try says invalid.
    You need to provide a link that's directly to an MP3 file. I'm not sure where you would find that though...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    The stealing is an exception though, I hate the added feature.
    Only subs can purchase the ability to steal. And you can purchase the 'Protect Yourself' item from the Subscriber shop, which Cuguy added a couple hours ago. That gives you immunity.

  5. #55
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    PSN ID
    Cybertox
    Posts
    4,129
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    95,216 (4,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Only subs can purchase the ability to steal. And you can purchase the 'Protect Yourself' item from the Subscriber shop, which Cuguy added a couple hours ago. That gives you immunity.
    Im not a subscriber, and nobody likes the steal feature, especially if the banked sp points arent safe or immune to stealing.

  6. #56
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    78,148 (302,302 Banked)
    this website should fix the music problem
    http://picosong.com/



  7. Likes Ixion likes this post
  8. #57
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Woot Woot I bought all the new stuff. I wish I had enough sp to fire a Mod though.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  9. #58
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Im not a subscriber, and nobody likes the steal feature, especially if the banked sp points arent safe or immune to stealing.
    The success rate is not even that high. But with all the complaining about it, I would not be surprised if everyone goes after your SP points lol

    I got the music to work on my profile! Sadly it does not automatically start playing. You have to hit PLAY on the left side of my profile.
    Last edited by Lethal; 02-11-2013 at 21:11.

  10. #59
    Elite Sage
    John25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    10,666
    Rep Power
    106
    Points
    3,751 (331,762 Banked)
    Items AC/DCRolling StonesAtari 2600GTA CJBattlefield 3Final Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIINESSNESEvertonUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Im not a subscriber, and nobody likes the steal feature, especially if the banked sp points arent safe or immune to stealing.
    Speak for yourself not the whole Forum.

  11. Likes Kwes , Lethal likes this post
  12. #60
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Im not a subscriber, and nobody likes the steal feature, especially if the banked sp points arent safe or immune to stealing.
    It's really not a big deal. The success rate is only 10%, and it's a risk since you lose SP if you fail, which is 90% of the time.

    Not to mention only subs will have the ability. And if you REALLY don't want your SP stolen, then subscribe!

  13. #61
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    I think I just banned Cyber from this thread guys. I think I did it right.
    can someone check that?
    Last edited by Silvy; 02-11-2013 at 21:21.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  14. Likes Kwes , -Shafty- , Ixion likes this post
  15. #62
    PSU Trophy Manager
    Fenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Age
    25
    Posts
    11,604
    Rep Power
    90
    Points
    19,721 (1,000 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    The success rate is not even that high. But with all the complaining about it, I would not be surprised if everyone goes after your SP points lol

    I got the music to work on my profile! Sadly it does not automatically start playing. You have to hit PLAY on the left side of my profile.
    Thank god, that $#@! would be annoying.

    Though since theres new features, anyone the buyback cold be increased on icons - at least for awhile? 100 pts is so low when you got extra icons. XP
    Last edited by Fenix; 02-11-2013 at 21:23.

    Sig&Av by Kuro

    PS4 Preorders:
    FarCry4
    DragonAge3DWitcher3Order1886Uncharted4Batman:AKDyingLight

    PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

  16. #63
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,916 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Does the immunity keep you safe from bans or just steal.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  17. #64
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Does the immunity keep you safe from bans or just steal.
    Don't worry. I won't do it to a counting bros. I was doing us a favor. I love him as a member. He just doesn't work well with feedback threads or techinal threads. I think it may just be from stealing though.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  18. #65
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,302
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,547 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post
    Icons are very boring in my opinion and something new should replace them, something more interesting or more entertaining than just icons.
    I spent a lot of SP selling and purchasing items to get them displayed in the order that I wanted in my postbit. There's no way we're replacing them.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  19. #66
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Does the immunity keep you safe from bans or just steal.
    It protects you from getting SP stolen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    I think I just banned Cyber from this thread guys. I think I did it right.
    can someone check that?
    Nice lol.

    So are you able to ban one person per thread? One person at a time? Etc. I don't know what the limitations are.

  20. #67
    Super Moderator
    Lethal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Kansas City
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Age
    34
    Posts
    11,412
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    78,653 (0 Banked)
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I spent a lot of SP selling and purchasing items to get them displayed in the order that I wanted in my postbit. There's no way we're replacing them.
    lmao! That would suck for you

    I am currently selling my body for SP..........

  21. #68
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    78,148 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Nice lol.

    So are you able to ban one person per thread? One person at a time? Etc. I don't know what the limitations are.
    u give me sp i can answer those questions
    Last edited by -Dj-; 02-11-2013 at 21:35.



  22. #69
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    It protects you from getting SP stolen.



    Nice lol.

    So are you able to ban one person per thread? One person at a time? Etc. I don't know what the limitations are.
    It asked me for the thread Id. First I put the name of the thread and It didn't work. Then I looked at the top at the URL "306177." I put that in the thread ID slot and under that was the member you wanted ban from that thread. Then It just went through so I assumed it banned him. I only used it once so I really don't know. However, It seems It would let me do It again if i wanted. For 50,000 you better have permant bans. :P Well, Atleast one thread per day. :P I like it though

    Edit: I see NA beside my Drop the ban hammer now. So It might not let me again. I'm gonna ask Cuguy.
    Edit: 2
    online photo storage
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Silvy; 02-11-2013 at 21:53.

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  23. #70
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,916 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    It protects you from getting SP stolen.



    Nice lol.

    So are you able to ban one person per thread? One person at a time? Etc. I don't know what the limitations are.
    So it only bans you from a thread of the users choosing? Not the entire site.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  24. #71
    Supreme Veteran
    Ixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Age
    24
    Posts
    19,929
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    70,027 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The 'Protect Yourself' item is actually in the regular shop, so never mind. Even if you're not a subscriber, just pay 5,000 SP and you'll be immune.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    It asked me for the thread Id. First I put the name of the thread and It didn't work. Then I looked at the top at the URL "306177." I put that in the thread ID slot and under that was the member you wanted ban from that thread. Then It just went through so I assumed it banned him. I only used it once so I really don't know. However, It seems It would let me do It again if i wanted. For 50,000 you better have permant bans. :P Well, Atleast one thread per day. :P I like it though

    Edit: I see NA beside my Drop the ban hammer now. So It might not let me again. I'm gonna ask Cuguy.
    Edit: 2
    You can probably only ban one member at a time. So once a week. That makes the most sense to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    So it only bans you from a thread of the users choosing? Not the entire site.
    Yep.

  25. #72
    Master Guru
    Silvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    21
    Posts
    7,100
    Rep Power
    79
    Points
    28,043 (31,233 Banked)
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    So it only bans you from a thread of the users choosing? Not the entire site.
    Yeah, It bans you from a thread of your choosing and a member(S)of your choosing.

    Edit: @Ixion I know how y'all feel now. The power surge was so EPIC!

    Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

  26. #73
    overstepping the mark
    -Shafty-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,423
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    38,542 (10,700 Banked)
    Items User name style
    hmmmm......


    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

  27. #74
    Ultimate Veteran
    Metal King Slime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    23
    Posts
    22,302
    Rep Power
    192
    Points
    6,547 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I am using picosong but vBShop isn't recognizing the URL.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-11-2013 at 22:17.
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar and Sylar for the signature!


  28. #75
    Forum Guru
    -Dj-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Age
    24
    Posts
    3,574
    Rep Power
    71
    Points
    78,148 (302,302 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    I found it but I can't seem to add it. :/
    what do you mean? did you upload a mp3 file to the website ?
    mp3 link should look like this http://picosong.com/nyCN

    a other site that does mp3 url ( need to make a account for the site )
    http://kiwi6.com/
    Last edited by -Dj-; 02-11-2013 at 22:24.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.