Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lol they do kinda hurt your eyes.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    One step forward, three steps back.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    I think most of us and people want bigger memory cards at good price. My 32GB is almost full now lol.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Ugh...Sorry Yuuichi...Your post is just unreadable lol. These post effects are horrible .

I don't think we will see this any time soon. I will probably upgrade though 4G would enable online gaming on the go...?
    THIS IS the big 20th announcement!!!! BERIEVE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    Sexy, but shouldn't Sony be focusing on getting this thing as cheap and financially accessible as possible, not improving the already solid hardware and keeping the price up?
    This....

And this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitey View Post
    Eh, seems a little silly at this point. The console should focus on being as cheap as possible to expand the user base. Otherwise it will continue to get neglected by non Sony studios

I mean, if this coincides with a price drop of the actual system then that's great. But a price cut solely on memory cards won't do much imo
    And this....
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    no price drop?? come on sony i dont need hdmi out
    And finally.... This...
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    One step forward, three steps back.
    You would think SONY would learn once and for all that the market is changing. NOOOOO, They keep making the same mistake of "adding value" and refusing to take note that consumer don't see it, they see the PRICE TAG.

SONY would be best to hire someone to lurk the gaming sites (and other consumer oriented sites) and READ what people say. I have yet to see a regular Joe say "Cool, same price I STILL CAN'T AFFORD but hey, they added value so I'll buy it now!!!!"

I think that by now if SONY had hired anyone from PSU to make decisions, they would be back in black with much higher HW sales

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Well let's see if it's true or not . Could be a devkit like that lherre guy on GAF was pointing out. On a retail product patent they wouldn't file it with the image of leds on the front. I think so anyways.

The thing looks like it has a bunch of extra ports and stuff you wouldn't see on a retail unit as well according to the patent image

Elite Guru
    l'd welcome HDMI out, it would put the vita more on level with a lot of current tablets. not to mention it should have had it anyway since they have it on the PSP. The Power plug on the vita has been a bit of a hassle too, and could do with a redesign just on the basis on the problems a lot of people have had right out of the box (not that it's a rampant problem but it's a potential fault that would've been nice if they fixed before I had to wait a month to get it resolved.) Permanent price drops for the memory cards and the system are due, it's past the year mark and that's usually when Sony starts considering it, although if the redesign takes place that might slow the schedule for a system price drop.

As for 3g/4g it's never been a consideration for me as a purchase decider. You want internet, sync it with your phone hotspot so you can use NEAR or update trophies, You can't play games online with 3g so why bother? Convenience? Sure maybe, but the extra money you have to spend for it kills that argument, there's nothing the Vita does that you NEED 3g or 4g for that you can't just wait to do when you get to a wifi hotspot or by the hotspot feature on your phone.

PSN ID
    Eric_Osborne
    Vita doesn't need an HDMI, once you look at the OLED screen youll be happy - makes even the best TVs look out of date. Rather than a redesign i'd like to see larger memory cards ex: 64GB and 128GB cards. currently own the 32GB and only have 7GB left. price is expensive, but it is so worth dropping the $100 on a 32GB card. GO digital for vita, theres no loading when you start the system, and currently I have 25 games on it, its freaking awesome! the only physical games I own is little deviants (first edition bundle) and LBP (which i regret, but its okay cuz it saves afew GBs of memory and is always in the system) the VITA games are too small to have. I hope they release larger memory cards on the VITA.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    It looks cool.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    I care for games, cost drops not outputs and 4G.
    New member of the PS4 club

PSN ID
    XxNeriahxX
    I'd like to have the HDMI. However this might not matter if I decide to buy a PS.
    Don't really care about the 4G since I bought the WiFi version. And the memory cards price should be cut to half.

Veteran
    It'd be great if they dropped AT&T and allowed verizon. I could add the Vita to my phone bill for 10 bucks a month. If I had a Vita...

I mean, I'd wait for the 4G vita with HDMI output. That would be awesome.

BTW, do signed PSP homebrew apps work on Vita?

Dedicated Member
    I'm sure online streamers and YouTubers would love video out on the Vita.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

I just hope that they'll hurry up with the memory cards, the Vita's OS and that is the only thing I don't like about the Vita.
    Hi~Hello~Rawr

Master Guru
    Need bigger capacity, cheaper memory cards

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Being thinking about picking one up...

Thread Information