Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Items FuturamaLinuxBlizzardUser name style

Fifth-graders admit plot to kill girl who was 'really annoying'

The debate over arming school personnel hasn't touched on what to do if confronted by a 10-year-old student with murderous intent. That staggering possibility hit the citizens of the rural Washington town of Colville on Feb. 7, when two fifth-graders were arrested and confessed to a plot to kill not only a female classmate, but six other children. Authorities found a semiautomatic handgun, clip and knife in the backpack of one of the boys, who complained that the girl had become rude and "really annoying." Police later overheard the two talking about killing whoever had snitched on them, too. Although children 8-12 are not considered mentally capable of criminal intent under Washington law, the local prosecutor plans to proceed on charges of conspiracy to commit first-degree murder.
    http://now.msn.com/fifth-graders-arr...ill-classmate/

That's pretty crazy $#@!. I wonder how they managed to get it without their parents realizing it.
    2010 Lethal's FF League Champion

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    I hope the little $#@!ers are punished in full.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    We have all said we would kill are girlfriend at some stage... But this is crazy
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Dam thats crazy. I've been pissed and annoyed by some girls before but never wanted to kill em.

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Smh They need their asses whooped. Very hard;to the point they can't sit.
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

6. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Friendship is Carrots
    They need a psychologist, not an ass-whooping or time in jail. One of them may be incapable of empathy and the other was possibly coerced into the plot as a friend (as children are persuaded easily). If this is the case then one of them will likely prove to be anti-social (and I mean anti-social by its actual definition; not to be confused with asocial) and become a dangerous detriment in the future.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

8. Likes bash likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
    They need a psychologist, not an ass-whooping or time in jail. One of them may be incapable of empathy and the other was possibly coerced into the plot as a friend (as children are persuaded easily). If this is the case then one of them will likely prove to be anti-social (and I mean anti-social by its actual definition; not to be confused with asocial) and become a dangerous detriment in the future.
    That is true. But how about an ass whooping before being sent to the psychologist?
    Destiny is going to be EVERYTHING that EA and MS hoped titanfall would be

10. Likes $Greatness$ likes this post
    Friendship is Carrots
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    That is true. But how about an ass whooping before being sent to the psychologist?
    Ah, well, I'm not purely saying punishment should be exempted. I'm simply stressing the importance of figuring out why he thought this was a good idea, over a simple punishment. This kid(s) may have a mental abnormality and an ass-whooping alone won't fix that.
    Add me on Steam!

[Forum Rules]
    - [PSN] - [Programmers' Corner]

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    I admit that I did wanted to kill some annoying people when I was a kid. I had a rough upbringing. Crazy stuff here to plot murder and have the objects in hand.

Suicide Season
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    $#@! me that's pretty extreme, in my day we just beat them up

El Presidente
    Do parents not pay any attention to their kids anymore? If I had ever said something like that I would have been scolded to no end and sent for some mental help.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Well for sure he will never live this down and not one women will ever go near him again
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Do parents not pay any attention to their kids anymore? If I had ever said something like that I would have been scolded to no end and sent for some mental help.
    A majority do not. They flop them in front of tv, or computer, or the kids stay in their room and parent think "oh good they out of my hair." I have to say a good amount of parents in the US do not deserve to be a parents because they think of a kid as inconvenient. Going into teaching has made me realize this even more.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

17. Likes Fon , DarkVincent07 likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Being a father of 6, I find this story pretty frightening. I could not imagine anyone plotting to kill any of my children. This world is so $#@!ed up..

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Smh They need their asses whooped. Very hard;to the point they can't sit.
    Amen! That's why these kids are out of control now. Parents today don't hand out them firm ass whoopins. Give 'em them fiery ass whoopins and you cut all this dumb $#@! out. Oh you 'gon learn, child!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

$Greatness$ Awaits™

20. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Damn speaking of ass whoopings I used to always get whooped when I was a kid. That $#@! did straighten me out. I used to be mostly scared of my gramps g'damn he hits hard lol.

‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Damn speaking of ass whoopings I used to always get whooped when I was a kid. That $#@! did straighten me out. I used to be mostly scared of my gramps g'damn he hits hard lol.
    I also had my ass whooped on a daily basis. I also deserved it though. Eventually I realized that if I stopped doing all this bad $#@!, I would not get whooped. My dad had this huge leather belt that hurt like hell. The US was a better place when parents could smack their kids around.

I will say that I do whoop my kids when it calls for it.

23. Likes Kuro likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KillingSpree0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    A majority do not. They flop them in front of tv, or computer, or the kids stay in their room and parent think "oh good they out of my hair." I have to say a good amount of parents in the US do not deserve to be a parents because they think of a kid as inconvenient. Going into teaching has made me realize this even more.
    Why do people on this site always feel the need to single out US like other nations don't have similar cases

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I also had my ass whooped on a daily basis. I also deserved it though. Eventually I realized that if I stopped doing all this bad $#@!, I would not get whooped. My dad had this huge leather belt that hurt like hell. The US was a better place when parents could smack their kids around.

I will say that I do whoop my kids when it calls for it.
    Yeah me too I was acting like a complete fool. I feel ya pain bro leather belts, hangers, his gigantic hand lol and his trusty cane are what I get hit with. But yeah exactly only when it calls for it.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by KillingSpree0 View Post
    Why do people on this site always feel the need to single out US like other nations don't have similar cases
    Because I am from the US so that is my experience. If I was a teacher someone where else then that would be my experience.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Apprentice
    They really need to get people in here and study these children because this is a serious issue and it's becoming more common with this stuff happening now. Not only do these boys need help but they really do need neurological scientists, therapists, and Psychologist studying these specific two kids behavior and why they decided on this method to handle the issue.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by bash View Post
    http://now.msn.com/fifth-graders-arr...ill-classmate/

That's pretty crazy $#@!. I wonder how they managed to get it without their parents realizing it.
    Saw on TV the other day where girls as young a 8 were shooting guns at a range.

Quote Originally Posted by podsaurus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Those same parents also think its soley the states job to educate their children.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    xSoloWing--
    I agree that those boys need a good ass beating, but to be fair there are some people who are completely $#@!ing annoying in this world. Now I don't agree with those boys trying killing a little girl. They could've just yelled at her or do whatever kids do these days.

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    I usually agree with the knee jerk reaction of an ass whooping, but what Rapture says is absolutely right. We need to find out why they are, the way they are so this $#@! can be prevented and detected early on for other children who have the potential to be ape $#@! murderers or serial killers when they grow up. Find out their environment, that's most of the time, where the problem begins.

With adults, it's sort of different, they are at an age where they have a concept of right and wrong, so this doesn't always apply, imo.

El Presidente
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut_Crunch View Post
    They really need to get people in here and study these children because this is a serious issue and it's becoming more common with this stuff happening now. Not only do these boys need help but they really do need neurological scientists, therapists, and Psychologist studying these specific two kids behavior and why they decided on this method to handle the issue.
    Is it happening more now or is the news all over it much faster these days? I guess I find it hard to believe that the world was a much nicer place 150-200 years or more ago. I think there was quite a bit of violence in the past but before mass media there was no one to report anything. So incidents were isolated and no one got word of it.

From my own mother's experience as a teacher I can tell you and like Rapture said, these kids need some help. In my mother's classroom about 15 of 25 kids have mental problems, quite a few with autism and behavior problems. One of her kids this year was mad about something and threatened to, take a knife and cut my moms head off. Which is pretty disturbing coming from a 4th grader. People don't understand how difficult it is to be a teacher.

Focus. Control. Conviction. Resolve. A true ace lacks none of these attributes. Nothing can deter you from the task at hand except your own fears. This is your sky.

Thread Information