Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

uncharted golden abyss worth it.

I have 50.000 points racked up all ready so i plan on. geting this game for the vita.
    And killzone 3 if i have enough left over.how good is this game and its free.

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Playing this game, i am 29 percent in ( seems like a long game) and honestly....it is pretty amazing to be abel to play this REAL console qualtiy game on a portable evice.

I was actually shocked/amazed and how good it looked, played and felt.

I am not the fan of the using all the features ( touchscreen, touchpad) but not much of a problem i guess.

My main problem is that there seems to be some input lag or something when aiming, making it hard to aim as well as you can on the actual consoles, might just be mine.

The story is interesting and the game, characters, story has the same quality, more or less, of the ps3 versions.

I am not that far in but really enjoying it. Plus the amount of collectable and such would mean you will probably play it many times and makes exploring quite fun.

When you think of console games being portable, this is pretty much what you expect. Really good game.

Ultimate Veteran
    I thought it was alright. It plays more like Drake's Fortune, though not as visually impressive and the game tends to lag in the more open-ended areas. It's also fairly easy for fans of trophies/achievements (I just need to beat the game on Crushing difficulty to earn the platinum trophy).
    Thanks to Kwes for the avatar!

Metal King Slime, formerly Black. Gaming since Super Mario World (SNES).

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    If you have PS+, Uncharted is free. I personally loved the game and it is still one of my favorite Vita games.

5. Likes IAmBlutoo likes this post
    Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by LfCpS3 View Post
    Playing this game, i am 29 percent in ( seems like a long game) and honestly....it is pretty amazing to be abel to play this REAL console qualtiy game on a portable evice.

I was actually shocked/amazed and how good it looked, played and felt.

I am not the fan of the using all the features ( touchscreen, touchpad) but not much of a problem i guess.

My main problem is that there seems to be some input lag or something when aiming, making it hard to aim as well as you can on the actual consoles, might just be mine.

The story is interesting and the game, characters, story has the same quality, more or less, of the ps3 versions.

I am not that far in but really enjoying it. Plus the amount of collectable and such would mean you will probably play it many times and makes exploring quite fun.

When you think of console games being portable, this is pretty much what you expect. Really good game.
    Everything he said. Ive played through it 4 times now.

about the aiming thing. You probably akready know but when you move the vita the aiming moves with it, not just the sticks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Poster
    Items VitaLiverpool360 SlimPS3 FatGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Everything he said. Ive played through it 4 times now.

about the aiming thing. You probably akready know but when you move the vita the aiming moves with it, not just the sticks.

I disabled that in game in the settings.... i think.

Might actually try them, might improve it :P

Forum Elder
    Yeah I actually use aim that way. Especially when scoped.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Veteran
    Ok cool iwill order tomorrow iam plaaying the demo now.i have uncharted 1 and 2 for the ps3.need to get 3

10. Likes IAmBlutoo likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War
    Thought it was ace. Quite a lengthy single player too. The patch certainly helped things too, so make sure you install that when you first put the game in. It irons out acouple of bugs, improves the QTE's and the NEAR refresh rate for trading cards.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

12. Likes IAmBlutoo likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Its a very good game. Borders great, but just doesnt quite tilt over that line for me. Ive played it many times, i love the game. There were just some parts where it forced you into the touch screen that bothered me. on the otherhand, there were plenty of times (especially when re-playing it) that i just found using the touch component to climbing a lot easier. i had no problems doing the charcoal rubbings, or even putting the puzzles together. but cutting down the plants, giving someone a leg up, and knocking over walls was so annoying and repetative.

I know they tried to utilize every piece of tech the Vita had in this game, and i was very surprised as to how well much of it worked, especially aiming, which felt far more natural to me than using the thumbsticks (something i really hope they impliment on the PS4 controllers). I enjoyed figuring out the ripped up posters and maps, and didnt mind cleaning up artifacts because things like that were spread out across the game well. I just would have liked an alternative to swiping up on the screen 3 times before that annoying witch chase would actually put her back into knocking over a wall or slice through a bed sheet i easily couldve walked through.

"I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. Ive got a shitload of bubble gum"

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    I have a free copy from PS+ waiting on my account to download the day I finally get a VITA.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    only bad side is , alleys are too narrow, made the game look like linear.. Ohh and the thropies, they are easy to get but very off topic. If you can ignore those it's as cool as other uncharted games.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Marcgear
    Items PlayStation
    Loved it, it was one of the first games i played on my Vita needless to say i was amazed.
    New member of the PS4 club

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    It is worth it, and the game is very long. Plus to get 100 in it. It will take lots of time and I loved it a lot. So, yeah, go for it and buy the game to enjoy it.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

PSN ID
    KVG_4eva
    only just got a ps vita and uncharted is a good game , it goes on and on but im loving it

19. Likes IAmBlutoo likes this post

PSN ID
    KVG_4eva
    this game took me 4 days to complete too easy

Thread Information