Super Elite
    Items User name style

Mortal Kombat Legacy II

First trailer is up.

This is not the movie, this is the second season of the Web-series by Machinima.

Looks awesome, I was disappointed by the first season but this looks sweet especially with the special moves in it this time.

Click HERE for my Videos

2. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The first season had some pretty decent episodes, not all, but the Jax/Kano/Sonya and Sub-Zero/Scorpion origins stood out the most for me. This season looks to be soooo much better from this trailer alone. They even have the original Shang Tsung from the Paul WS Anderson movie in it! Maybe this can finally restore justice to the $#@!ty movies. I mean it already did do that with the first season, but this one can be gold too.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    so cool, i am hoping they pull this off and it turns out to be cool
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    I used to watch conquest back in the day. It was a little cheesy but as a mk fan, I was hooked .. Watched every single episode

6. Likes Lebowski likes this post
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    I used to watch conquest back in the day. It was a little cheesy but as a mk fan, I was hooked .. Watched every single episode
    Yeah! I watched it for the first time last year, I loved it. Even the series finale was crazy. Imagine if that show came back, of course with better production value and even better fight choreography. Imagine if they got the fight choreographers from The Raid. O M G.

Veteran
    Yeah, they better have The Raid quality fights on the next MK movie.

As for this season 2 of Legacy, it does look more promising by the sheer amount of fight scenes alone in the trailer. I think some of S1's shortcomings were lack of production values and fight scenes, but it was still first-rate compared to the movies/TV because of the strong narrative and characterization qualities. Now that they clearly have more resources, Season 2 has every reason to be much better than Season 1. I just hope Tanchareon doesn't get carried away with his new avenues...but something tells me Legacy is in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio
    Yep, NGP will retail at $300. We all know it's going to happen.

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    That looks flat out out amazing! And the gore seems to finally find its way into the films/series. I can't wait!

Thread Information