Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3747 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 1182
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    CHAD IS BACK!!! He still aint tryin to play games with no $#@!.
    I can't find his new video, mind linking me please?

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Not sure he made a new video yet. I just found that photo on neoGAF and thought it was extremely relevent to everything PS4

He is the master troll

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    He's probably gonna wait until e3 to see what MS puts out, so he can call them a bunch of $#@!es. And $#@!es only good for one thing, suckin $#@!.

4. Likes Nitey , MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    I can't find his new video, mind linking me please?
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

PSN ID
    GameKribPat

My take on PS4

irst I'd like to introduce myself, I am Karma. now that that's out of the way let me go on for PlayStation input.

First, PlayStation graphics could be 60 * better. I think that they didn't show their graphics capability due to the fact that Xbox hasn't released their conference. Example 1. Major Nelson said he was there.

Second, cloud storage is very interesting. Allowing your friend to continue where you left off could lead to a lot of new streaming options, for example 24 hour events. Pretty sure both parties will have to own the game, however.

Third, controller changes are always for the best. PlayStation would not have changed your PlayStation remote if it wasn't for future games in the future activities you be able to use the remote for.

Fourth, I am sure that Playstation showing the developers what they can do with the games will bring about 20-40 more publishers to the Playstation family.

Will writes more soon.
    Last edited by DHGxKarma; 02-23-2013 at 02:30.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Oookkkk...is there a point?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

PSN ID
    GameKribPat
    Title is labeled as "My take on PS4" I am just sharing my thoughts. So before you troll (3,225 posts) which "Oookkkk...is there a point?" is pretty much that exactly because thoughts on a subject don't need a point.

9. Likes -Shafty- likes this post
    Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by DHGxKarma View Post
    Title is labeled as "My take on PS4" I am just sharing my thoughts. So before you troll (3,225 posts) which "Oookkkk...is there a point?" is pretty much that exactly because thoughts on a subject don't need a point.
    Ooookkkkk... is there a point, #2?

You posted a bunch of BS on your first post, like you're the king of knowledge. Jump in an existing thread and give your inputs instead of being such a brash little puppy.

You point #1 about could be 60* better is pure BS, maybe it could be a little better, but 60* is just pure BS.

As for 24 continued gaming sessions. That's been done for the longest time. The First MMORPGs had plenty of people doing this to level up chars to be the first to LVL 50, ... crap. That's not really what Sony's handoff was all about, though.

Do you actually have comment about the controller changes beyond, 'Duuhhhh, I like controller changes, I don't give a $#@! what kind of changes as long as it's got changes it must be good'

20-40 more publishers? Do you know how many console publishers are out there that aren't Dev'ng for Playstation consoles? There's only a handful, most of which are MS or Ninetindo Dev houses. There are only a handful of PC only publishers and most of them will be coming, but 20-40 is just an absurd range to toss out.

Ultimate Veteran
    These demos where not useing final ps4 hardware.they are alpha builds meaning its in the frist stage of game building. So instead of bashing the ps4 read some threads and see what is going on because your post is out right silly

Superior Member
    Now that PS4 has been revealed officially i'm sure there will be many new and interested people looking for a place to discuss more about it with others, no need to be rude from either side.

Looking forward to e3 and the games, other than that im excited already.
    Last edited by MxB-One; 02-23-2013 at 03:29.

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    These demos where not useing final ps4 hardware.they are alpha builds meaning its in the frist stage of game building. So instead of bashing the ps4 read some threads and see what is going on because your post is out right silly
    Indeed, these games are just the beginning. If you see the transition between early PS3 builts and what we're getting this year, the difference is huge!. Just imagine what games will look like 3 or so years down the PS4's lifetime!.

Forum Guru
    Exactly. Here's my take on PS4, just to further this thread away from the cranky minimods.

What really mattered are the specs, which are surprising. Dropping down to 1.6ghz (possibly) but with a full blown 8 core CPU with the potent GPU on the same die seems to have benefited the PS4 tremendously. Processor memory cache seems ample, and as they say, it's what developers wanted. And 8GB of system ram?! And boutique GDR5? I was betting on 4GB at the most, which says to me that SONY is thinking seriously of Ultra HD resolution, and keeping the PS4 relevant ten years from now. And connecting with almost anything wireless is amazingly forward thinking, along with the social networking thing which I suppose the world is in love with. Me, not so much.

The whole package has astonishing power, which should make for blistering cool games with worlds full of life, dynamics, and more intelligent bots to compete against. And these demos are simply amazing, as good as you see on PCs now. 1080p is plenty of resolution, considering that on Blu-ray movies you can see lots of facial blemishes, occasional makeup faux pas and lots of nose hair. And keep in mind that these are preliminary works of pre-first gen games. I can't imagine what this monster will be doing if the world holds together for 10 years.

Just imagine a war game in which you can call in an artillery or airstrike to demolish a building full of bad guys, taking them all out at once. Fully destructible environments a la Crysis! And enemy bots that fight like humans. I had some scary moments back in Battlefield 2, such as when a bot medic was chasing me with his defibrillator and I was out of ammo! And yes, he got me. ;D

We may have racing games in which tire wear and brake fade are accounted for. In which weather can match real world conditions at the track, including time of day as the PS4 looks up the forecast, and where rain puddles can dissipate in real time. In which the crowd reacts to race events realistically. In which every racer has damage on par with Codemasters' amazing collision models - as long as manufacturers will allow it anyhow, which was a problem with Gran Turismo and dealing with almost every car maker in the world.

And on Gran Turismo, remember all the shortcomings Polyphony Digital were criticized for, such as screen tearing, framerate drops, particle effects causing
    ugly jaggies? Headlights that cast light on only three or four cars? Now, imagine GT5 with none of the issues and limitations. People freaked out when they saw 16 cars on track at once. How many could the PS4 render and throw around a track realistically? 24? 32? Is weather that matches the actual conditions at the racetrack out of the question? Not anymore. PD have the potential to do whatever the heck they want now.

How about a game in which if you see somewhere on the world, you can go there, within reason. Or a game like Knack, in which a character can absorb elements of enemies visibly. Dynamic clouds, not just pixelmaps, raycasting/tracing lighting effects, and particle effects out the wazoo.

Anyhow, day one purchase by me.
    Now writing: two Ratchet & Clank novels, a Sly 4 novel, and two rock albums
    PSN ID: Tetsumura/Tetsumaru019
    Pray for this planet! And I don't mean the environment

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Syphon_Filter
    Items User name styleinFamousPSN LogoBattlefield 3NvidiaSteamPS3 SlimVita
Gift received at 01-31-2013 from Metal King SlimeColeBattlefield 3
    Quote Originally Posted by DHGxKarma View Post
    irst I'd like to introduce myself, I am Karma. now that that's out of the way let me go on for PlayStation input.

First, PlayStation graphics could be 60 * better. I think that they didn't show their graphics capability due to the fact that Xbox hasn't released their conference. Example 1. Major Nelson said he was there.

Second, cloud storage is very interesting. Allowing your friend to continue where you left off could lead to a lot of new streaming options, for example 24 hour events. Pretty sure both parties will have to own the game, however.

Third, controller changes are always for the best. PlayStation would not have changed your PlayStation remote if it wasn't for future games in the future activities you be able to use the remote for.

Fourth, I am sure that Playstation showing the developers what they can do with the games will bring about 20-40 more publishers to the Playstation family.

Will writes more soon.
    That idiot was there Major Nelson? Sony should have kick him out.

CPU: I7 3820--GPU: Asus Gtx 670 2GB--Motherboard: BioStar TpowerX79--HDD: Seagate 2TB--CPU COOLING: Corsair Hydro H80--Case: CoolerMaster RC932 Haf--RAM: 16GB 1333 DDR3 Corsair--Sony Dvd X18 Player: Power Supply: Seasonic 760W--Windows 7 64Bit, Monitor: HP Led 2311X--TV: Samsung LED TV 120HZ Un40d6000--PS3 Super Slim 1TB HDD--PS3 Slim 750GB--PS VITA 32GB.

PSN ID
    Glaedr-Oromis
    1) Any reason you wrote so small?
    2) I agree, it will make games look great and better every year.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeles View Post
    1) Any reason you wrote so small?
    I was wondering the same thing. For a moment I thought I was losing my mind... but no...
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Karma, welcome to PSU. Please excuse the few who were unduly rude to you, their attitude is not reflective of the PSU community. Thanks for signing up and I hope you enjoy more civilised responses in the future.

19. Likes Brandon likes this post
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Rhayne View Post
    Karma, welcome to PSU. Please excuse the few who were unduly rude to you, their attitude is not reflective of the PSU community. Thanks for signing up and I hope you enjoy more civilised responses in the future.
    Yeah... no kidding. =\

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    When I was watching the first half-hour on PSU, it was about 2.5 million. Then I switched to GameTrailers because the livestream kept buffering. Never saw it go that high though.
    IGN was streaming it from Youtube. There were only 25K users watching and it was automatic on 720p.

Super Elite
    Items User name style

Click HERE for my Videos

23. Likes Fijiandoce, PS4freak , Admartian , Ixion , Omar likes this post
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    iwinulose042
    Items Final Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIIFull Metal AlchemistDragon Ball ZNarutoDeath NoteNaughty DogLightningNoctisAssassins Creed EzioPS3 Slim
    I saw a group photo of all bungie employees last night. No one had any idea what to do with their hands lol. I'll try and find the pic
    Last edited by Itachi; 02-24-2013 at 18:39.

Elite Guru
    Aww. They're shy. Loving the uniforms

I was saddened they didn't release any more gameplay other than a gun being reloaded

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    lol is that Bungie?

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Lol! Nice find Nick.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Elite Guru
    Yeh admartian it's the Bungie crew bout to spit some exclusive bars lol

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim