Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 48 111 ... LastLast
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

PSU's Official PlayStation Meeting Livestream Discussion Thread

PLAYSTATION MEETING LIVE DISCUSSION

On behalf of everyone on-staff here at PSU Towers, I'd like to wish our entire community a 'Happy PlayStation Meeting week!'

On Wednesday evening, at 6:00 PM ET, 11:00 PM GMT, Sony is (almost certainly) set to unveil PlayStation 4 to the world in New York City. PSU will be in attendance, covering the event live, and in preparation for what will be a jaw-dropping night, we're creating this thread now to reserve discussion space directly related to the event and announcements of Wednesday evening.

This thread will remain locked until shortly before the livestream kicks off. As soon as this thread opens, we invite the entire PSU community to jump in, start the conversation, and share your thoughts on every mind-blowing moment.

We can also now officially announce that PSU will be partnering with SCEE to bring you the official event livestream!! Suffice it to say, the PSU.com homepage will be your source for all things [REDACTED] on Wednesday night, and into the future.

Tell your friends. Bookmark this page, and the PSU news site. We'll have more coverage than you can find anywhere else, and we hope to use reader/community comments and discussion in this thread as the basis for future articles - where we put YOUR opinions front-and-center on the homepage.

Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-21-2013 at 19:13.

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X

Watch the PlayStation Meeting and probable PS4 reveal on PSU: We have the livestream!

ATTN Community Members! I have extremely exciting news to share with all of you. Effective immediately, PSU's media hub for the PlayStation Meeting on February 20 is LIVE!! We are unbelievably thrilled to announce that PSU is partnering with Sony Computer Entertainment Europe to host the official livestream and bring you the (almost-certain) PS4 reveal on Wednesday night!!

Here are the full details...

from http://www.psu.com/a018338/Watch-the...ng-LIVE-on-PSU

"We are thrilled to announce that PSU will be a livestream partner of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe for the PlayStation Meeting and possible PS4 unveiling. On February 20, PSU will host the official livestream of Sony's PlayStation Meeting, where the PlayStation 4 is rumoured to be revealed to the world.

That's right: While the PSU homepage is blowing up with the biggest stories of the year, you can catch every jaw-dropping moment of the action, right here in this very article. Don't miss a second of what could be the PlayStation 4's big night.

Of course, PSU will also be on-location in New York City that evening, bringing you breaking news, impressions, and every mind-blowing story from the Hammerstein Ballroom. While we're covering the possible PS4 reveal there, you can watch the PS4 reveal right here.

It is strongly speculated that Sony will use the PlayStation Meeting to unveil the PS4 to the world. So, bookmark this page. Tell your friends. Get your popcorn ready and prepare to be amazed. PSU is bringing you more PlayStation 4 coverage--including the event livestream--than anywhere else.

As Wednesday evening approaches, keep refreshing this page and watch for our embedded video to go live. During and immediately following the show, keep checking the PSU homepage for breaking news and exclusive images. We are the home of PlayStation on the web, and your future source for everything PS4.

Ahead of the action, check out our staff predictions for the PlayStation event.

Check back at the following times on February 20, 2012 for the live streaming of the New York City PlayStation Event - 3 p.m. Pacific (6 p.m. Eastern, 11 p.m. UK)."

In conclusion -- get excited. Get very, very excited. And please, make PSU your home for the big night. Every member of staff -- in the UK and US -- will be on-hand that night, breaking stories and keeping you up-to-date with exclusive images and content. This will be the biggest night for PlayStation in years, and we will be doing everything in our power to ring in a new era with a bang.

3. Likes Coconut_Crunch, claud3 likes this post
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Updated. We are hosting the official livestream on our news page! Don't miss a second of the action, and spend all night with your number-one PlayStation source.

Master Poster
    This is cool

may i know where the stream is going to be on ? I mean like ustream?

Hope it's a direct feed and not ustream

Cheerz!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'm sorry, but how many times do you need to post this?

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...reaming-on-PSU

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-livestream%21

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...95#post6014895

At which point I added it to the OP. Just saying that if we're going to discuss the event, it should be in a single thread.
    Last edited by Metal King Slime; 02-18-2013 at 21:58.

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksite View Post
    At which point I added it to the OP. Just saying that if we're going to discuss the event, it should be in a single thread.
    I'm all for that. I didn't realize Steven had already made people aware in other threads

Apprentice
    Once that PS4 is revealed everyone is going to be like....

She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

9. Likes Mael Duin, claud3, KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    KyleonTheRun: Which i could +REP you for this great news man, thanks a lot for this

Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    KyleonTheRun: Which i could +REP you for this great news man, thanks a lot for this

Thanks I've been so eager to share this news, but we couldn't until we had 100% confirmation from Sony. We are very excited to be partnering with Sony and bring you guys this coverage.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    This is awesome news! Guess I won't have to use PlayStation Home to watch the livestream now!

PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

13. Likes KyleOnTheRun , claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    xSoloWing--
    I'm not going anywhere lol

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    Thanks I've been so eager to share this news, but we couldn't until we had 100% confirmation from Sony. We are very excited to be partnering with Sony and bring you guys this coverage.
    You are very welcome.. And well done to all the staff for this

This will seriously benefit the site and forum big time... Now we know it is live streaming, all will turn up to this great event
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

16. Likes The Cage likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Awesome! I don't know what better place to watch it than here with my PSU Bros! Good job on obtaining the stream!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

18. Likes KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    Forum Elder
    Do you need to be a sub?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw26308 View Post
    Do you need to be a sub?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    Nope! Free for all comers! Link will be on the main PSU homepage.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    yep this is going to be awesome... Just have to be aware of the lag if we all log in at once and try and click on the place it is live streaming from...

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Awesome! I don't know what better place to watch it than here with my PSU Bros! Good job on obtaining the stream!
    Thanks This is one of the biggest opportunities PSU has ever received, and we're thrilled to share it with readers and community members. Every single one of us is gonna be tuning in that night -- except for Ernsty (Ernest Lin), who will be in attendance at NYC for the event. Lucky dog :P

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    yep this is going to be awesome... Just have to be aware of the lag if we all log in at once and try and click on the place it is live streaming from...
    Yep, definitely best to be prepared in any way. We're bringing the full might of our tech team in to bump up server capacity if we start to approach maximum load.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    nice to hear friend...

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    nice to hear friend... So still be prepared
    Nothing will stop Kaz Hirai from showing us the future.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Damn were is DOUBLE +REP when you need it LMAO

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Hell yeah!! PSU FTW good work guys!!!

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post
    Thanks This is one of the biggest opportunities PSU has ever received, and we're thrilled to share it with readers and community members. Every single one of us is gonna be tuning in that night -- except for Ernsty (Ernest Lin), who will be in attendance at NYC for the event. Lucky dog :P
    Lucky Ernest! Get's to see it first hand. I'm Jelly!!!!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    you jelly i think we are all jelly and will be in the finger tips when the PS4 is revealed lol

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    I thought the wait until Wednesday was going to bad imagine how long it will be, presumably, until November!!!

Thread Information