Latest PSU headlines:

Threaded View

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller

Far Cry 3 Patch 1.05 to add 'Reset Outposts' option. Update: Patch is live.

Single Player: Ability to Reset Outposts

A big part of Far Cry 3’s single player experience is taking over the outposts manned by Vaas’s pirates and Hoyt’s privateers. These outposts, when taken, offer a safe place to resupply as well as a base of operations when exploring new parts of the Rook Islands.

Taking over an outpost as a player also presents a fun challenge; everything from how to approach the outpost to what weapons and tactics to use. Hence, a lot of community members have requested to be able to ‘reset’ the outposts, so that they can be taken-over again.

Here is how it works:

• After conquering all the outposts and completing the game, the player can reset the outposts by selecting “Reset Outposts” in the gameplay options menu.
    • Doing this will reset and make all Outposts hostile again. All incomplete side missions and quests will become hidden. In order to finish the incomplete side missions, you will have to retake the outposts again.
    http://i.imgur.com/dQw6jgm.jpg

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...s-in-Far-Cry-3

No word on when it will be available, but this is the feature I've wanted since the minute I beat the game the first time. The patch will also introduce a new difficulty mode, Master, which will have "more aggressive wildlife, tougher pirates, and more deadly privateers."

Now the only thing I want in this game is more weapons. Also I'm now debating if I should go ahead and start up a new game or wait until the patch. Escaping that beginning section just takes forever.
    Last edited by ttech10; 03-07-2013 at 06:06. Reason: Update title.

Thread Information