Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    It would be hilarious if we still got those AV cables on accident. lololololol

Anyone who has stuck with PS has at least 200 of those lying around.

then Sony would be like "aww my bad, guys. After about 20 years, it was a habit" and recall launch PS4s.
    Lol i must have 3 spares. : lol:

Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Lol i must have 3 spares. : lol:
    Hopefully the next PlayStation will be HD only! I cringe hearing that people hook up the PS3 using composite cables let alone a PS4/Orbis!

PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    Hopefully the next PlayStation will be HD only! I cringe hearing that people hook up the PS3 using composite cables let alone a PS4/Orbis!
    Yeah maybe Sony will quit being cheap Bastards on us.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Yeah maybe Sony will quit being cheap Bastards on us.
    The least they could do is send us a coupon for a free Monoprice HDMI cable!

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    The least they could do is send us a coupon for a free Monoprice HDMI cable!

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
    Monoprice FTW!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    XxRichie98xX
    Console
    Power brick
    Hopefully,HDMI cable
    And a controller
    plus manuals :/ for how to press the PS button

HI!!
    My babys :
    PS3 160gb slim
    psp 3000 slim and lite
    ps 4
    ID:XxRichie98xX

"Play life,with 100% save!"

Veteran
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Wow, so much talk about a $3-4 HDMI cable. Personally, I can give a rats ass less about them shipping an HDMI cable in my box, but I know there are those who are lacking cables. I've got enough spare cables to start up a store, including HDMI cables.

I don't think they will ship two sets of AV cables and I think it would be perfectly acceptable to forgo the composite video cables as anyone using this should be using it on an HDTV anyways. It's not like it was in 2006 when only ~20-25% of the US population had HDTVs (and less in most other countries) today we're > 75% of households w/ HDTV in US, and it's predicted that by 2016 there will be 18 countries w/ > 80% having HDTVs. The reality is you can get an HDTV for less money than you can purchase a game console today and you'd be throwing your money away on a PS4 w/o an HDTV IMHO.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    Wow, so much talk about a $3-4 HDMI cable. Personally, I can give a rats ass less about them shipping an HDMI cable in my box, but I know there are those who are lacking cables. I've got enough spare cables to start up a store, including HDMI cables.

I don't think they will ship two sets of AV cables and I think it would be perfectly acceptable to forgo the composite video cables as anyone using this should be using it on an HDTV anyways. It's not like it was in 2006 when only ~20-25% of the US population had HDTVs (and less in most other countries) today we're > 75% of households w/ HDTV in US, and it's predicted that by 2016 there will be 18 countries w/ > 80% having HDTVs. The reality is you can get an HDTV for less money than you can purchase a game console today and you'd be throwing your money away on a PS4 w/o an HDTV IMHO.
    It is not really that I need an HDMI cable in anyway (I have a ton of them like you!) but it is the principle of the matter, it is ridiculous that the PS3 comes with SD analog cables when it is a HD gaming console, just makes no sense why they bother with the analog cables...

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post

I don't care either. I have spare HDMI cables but it is quite a kick in the face when they sell you an HD console and give you an SD cable. At the launch of the PS3 I don't think they could afford anything that would drive the price of the console up even a dollar more.

Thread Information