Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 5
    Administrator
    Items Ghost in the ShellTidusLightningBruce LeeAppleUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Square Enix Mystery Announcement for E3 (UPDATE: better video)

Quote Originally Posted by RedOrb_Collector View Post
    I cannot see anything?
    You're missing out then. :P
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Ultimate Veteran
    FF7 would be awesome on the ps4

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    True that. I'm honestly expecting It to be at e3. I seen ff7 two times in those montages. Also, they put some much emphasis on no techinal limitation. They said they got the ps4 years ago. I honestly believe It will be at E3 and I will wager 1k sp and plus rep of course. Any takers?
    I will take that bet.

I honestly don't expect an FF7 remake announcement just yet. I have higher expectations of this being FFvsXIII. Specifically, VsXIII for the PS4. I'm probably in the minority as well when I say that I am perfectly fine with that. Sure, I'd love the game as soon as possible, but as I have never seen a release date for VsXIII, I have no expectations of when it should come out. Not to mention that I've waited this long for the game. When it is released, it's released. I welcome SE to take their sweet time and make it the best it can be. If that means porting it to the PS4 and giving it a graphics update, I'm all for that. SE may not be as good as they once were, but I still enjoy their games, and VsXIII carries a lot of my hope for getting to play a TRUE FF experience again.

All that aside, the SE announcement was absolute Bull. I'm amazed Sony let them get up on stage with that kind of crap announcement. "Hello, we're announcing, here, at the UNVEILING of the PS4, that we have an FF game coming to the PS4." Well no crap, of course they are going to make a game for it. But they don't mention exclusivity, nothing. It's the unveiling of Sony's game market future. That was far too weak and far too vague. I don't know if I'm more disappointed in SE for giving such a crappy message, or in Sony for allowing that to happen. It just screams of being a poor attempt by Sony to try and gather the excitement and support of JRPG fans for the PS4. If that's what they want, then give me some damn JRPG's at release. Not some 3rd rate troll announcement.

So yeah. Still like SE, don't think the game will be FF7, but most of all, that "announcement" was the biggest trolling of the PS4 so far.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

4. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by FatesServant View Post
    I will take that bet.

I honestly don't expect an FF7 remake announcement just yet. I have higher expectations of this being FFvsXIII. Specifically, VsXIII for the PS4. I'm probably in the minority as well when I say that I am perfectly fine with that. Sure, I'd love the game as soon as possible, but as I have never seen a release date for VsXIII, I have no expectations of when it should come out. Not to mention that I've waited this long for the game. When it is released, it's released. I welcome SE to take their sweet time and make it the best it can be. If that means porting it to the PS4 and giving it a graphics update, I'm all for that. SE may not be as good as they once were, but I still enjoy their games, and VsXIII carries a lot of my hope for getting to play a TRUE FF experience again.

All that aside, the SE announcement was absolute Bull. I'm amazed Sony let them get up on stage with that kind of crap announcement. "Hello, we're announcing, here, at the UNVEILING of the PS4, that we have an FF game coming to the PS4." Well no crap, of course they are going to make a game for it. But they don't mention exclusivity, nothing. It's the unveiling of Sony's game market future. That was far too weak and far too vague. I don't know if I'm more disappointed in SE for giving such a crappy message, or in Sony for allowing that to happen. It just screams of being a poor attempt by Sony to try and gather the excitement and support of JRPG fans for the PS4. If that's what they want, then give me some damn JRPG's at release. Not some 3rd rate troll announcement.

So yeah. Still like SE, don't think the game will be FF7, but most of all, that "announcement" was the biggest trolling of the PS4 so far.
    -FatesServant
    That's 2 takers Silver.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

6. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Elite Member
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Items PS3 Slim
    I'm guessing they will......

• play Agnis Philosophy AGAIN with a little extra and announce that this girl is the heroin of ,Da dadadaa, FFXV.

• FF XIV will finally get a sold release date for PS3 and be ported to PS4

• an UPDATE on Vs XIII (if not more than yes it will still be illusive )

• and some other publishing hooplah
    • hint at KH

Square making a come-back. Money on it

Oh yeah, and if not before hand more on X port
    Last edited by D3seeker; 02-22-2013 at 06:42.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    Rengarious
    Items User name style
    Final Fantasy VII Remake for PS4 Launch Title - You heard here first.... J/K

Hoping it's Final Fantasy Versus XIII to be honest with you all

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    The thing that saddens me is some of you sound serious in your belief for a VII remake. Let it go already.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Ultimate Veteran
    The saddest thing to me is that you hope for anything from these assclowns.

11. Likes DeRaddyoMoFo, AaronSOLDIER likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    You would think they would have just remade FF7 by now, everyone is clamoring for it and if they actually did it people all over would be buying the hell out of it, which in turn makes them lots of money...you want to make money, don't you Square Enix??? Then make the game already!!!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyClaw View Post
    You would think they would have just remade FF7 by now, everyone is clamoring for it and if they actually did it people all over would be buying the hell out of it, which in turn makes them lots of money...you want to make money, don't you Square Enix??? Then make the game already!!!
    Yeah, no kidding. It would probably be their best selling game of all time.
    "The biggest adversary in our life is ourselves. We are what we are, in a sense, because of the dominating thoughts we allow to gather in our head. All concepts of self-improvement, all actions and paths we take, relate solely to our abstract image of ourselves. Life is limited only by how we really see ourselves and feel about our being. A great deal of pure self-knowledge and inner understanding allows us to lay an all-important foundation for the structure of our life from which we can perceive and take the right avenues.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButterMunky View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. It would probably be their best selling game of all time.
    Exactly! It's not like they would be making a movie or something...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173840/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Man that movie was such a disappointment!

Administrator
    Exactly! It's not like they would be making a movie or something...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0173840/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Man that movie was such a disappointment!
    That movie was ass. Advent Children was awesome, though.

Forum Sage
    Items PlayStationVitaPS3 Slim
    Its one of their key announcements for E3.

Behind the scenes, Sony has been in flat out war mode. They've done a lot of deals.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post

Behind the scenes, Sony has been in flat out war mode. They've done a lot of deals.
    Their key announcement was "WE MAKING GAME FO PS FO... PR... PREEZ BE EXCITED FOR ETREE. SANK YOU!"

18. Likes RedOrb_Collector likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    That movie was ass. Advent Children was awesome, though.
    I have yet to watch Advent Children, the Spirits Within kinda pushed me away from watching anymore of their movies, but I might give it a try and watch it this weekend!

Administrator
    I have yet to watch Advent Children, the Spirits Within kinda pushed me away from watching anymore of their movies, but I might give it a try and watch it this weekend!
    Watch the Blu-ray version from 2009. It has like 30 minutes of extra footage.

You should definitely watch it.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Watch the Blu-ray version from 2009. It has like 30 minutes of extra footage.

You should definitely watch it.
    I will try to check it out this weekend!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by Galvanise_ View Post

Galv hath returned with inside info?!

Do know which Final Fantasy title this is and if it's exclusive?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    Galv hath returned with inside info?!

Do know which Final Fantasy title this is and if it's exclusive?
    They're actually just starting a new production line of Final Fantasy underwear.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    OMG here we $#@!ing go again. Someone mentions the fact that Sony and SquareEnix's original collaboration was on FF7 and it's suddenly blown up to an 'SE' is going to remake FF7 for XYZ platform.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    OMG here we $#@!ing go again. Someone mentions the fact that Sony and SquareEnix's original collaboration was on FF7 and it's suddenly blown up to an 'SE' is going to remake FF7 for XYZ platform.
    hee hee hee!

Administrator
    hee hee hee!
    This.

Dedicated Member
    I personally don't expect to see a FF7 remake.. ever, but it does make you think.. a game like that announced.. would itself sell millions of PS4s, for that game alone!!

But back to reality, FF Versus woo! Although im a bit iffy that it looks to be 'action rpg' rather than old school turn based. These latest FFs pretty much play themselves!
    Still, im looking forward to seeing what they have been upto..

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    hee hee hee!
    Hehehehe

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Thread Information