Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon7 View Post
    That makes it ok? ...guess I'm in the minority anyway.
    In a mature rated game meant for adults, yeah. I think that makes it ok. As an adult I like adult choices available for certain games whether I would choose them or not. In a game about organized crime it makes sense that you should be able to get hookers to service you, or gamble, or drink, or break and enter, or kill. Basically, anything a criminal of this type would do should be fair game.

Elite Member
    What Console will you buy this on? PS3 or PS4 or both!!

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Does anybody know what kind of game this will be GTA style or something else.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    What Console will you buy this on? PS3 or PS4 or both!!
    I usually buy 3 or 4 games to start with when I get a new console, I want this to be one of them for the PS4.

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesHead View Post
    I usually buy 3 or 4 games to start with when I get a new console, I want this to be one of them for the PS4.
    same... I'll probably stop buying ps3 game when I get a ps4

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Serinous View Post
    same... I'll probably stop buying ps3 game when I get a ps4
    Which few do you think you'll start with? For me its this one, Killzone and Infamous. If I have enough to buy 4 games I'm not sure on the 4th one yet. I haven't read up too much on launch titles.

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Does anybody know what kind of game this will be GTA style or something else.
    It might be your standard type GTA style game... But i think it will be less killing innocents and more hacking them

it might give you the ability to control the cops if they are called for your actions
    Last edited by claud3; 03-13-2013 at 00:32.

Apprentice
    I really really really really really really like spy games. Who doesn't like games where you spy on people, it's in the human blood from when you are born. spying on people is fun hahaha
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Supreme Veteran

I want to know how far the hacking goes and what you can do with all the money you steal. Also what tech the cops have to try and stop you and can during single mode.

Can innocent people hack your phone for information as well

Apprentice

I've been wondering what kind of real word tech they will use in the game. For instance are phones you can use to hack with realistic ones that the everyman has access to in real life, or is it fictional/future tech? I know in real life people can rig phones to do some amazing things, but how much of the game will be based in real world possibilities and how much will be pure fiction? I'm talking everything too , not just phones.

Personally I think it would be fun either way (way fictional or very possible), I'm just curious is all. It will be interesting to play the game and see what's possible.

Supreme Veteran

The tech side of things will sell this game really well, but i can actually connect with main character and it is been awhile since i have had that and yes i know it has been only two gameplay footage...

But he seems to be alive and more real than any other character i have played in a long time

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    The tech side of things will sell this game really well, but i can actually connect with main character and it is been awhile since i have had that and yes i know it has been only two gameplay footage...

But he seems to be alive and more real than any other character i have played in a long time
    I totally agree. There's something about the character I really connect with but I can't put my finger on it.

Supreme Veteran

it is the fact he is real and not a super hero, he has no powers and just like a mobile phone he needs charged to continue

I feel he as a mission on a personal level of course, but he does not want to take the city because he owns the city through his phone

Apprentice

Very much like Batman! Strip away the costume and the mystery and he is really just an extremely well trained person with no actual superpowers...just his training and his tech along with the mystique that surrounds him which created fear and dread in his enemies. It makes him more real than say Superman.

Supreme Veteran

Strip away everything and you get a guy with naked feelings and the passion to go after those that have done wrong by him and reset his life to an old memory that once made him believe again

Lose that and he is a lost person just out for revenge

Apprentice

Strip away everything and you get a guy with naked feelings and the passion to go after those that have done wrong by him and reset his life to an old memory that once made him believe again

Lose that and he is a lost person just out for revenge
    I bet you would write awesome video game stories. I love a good tale well told, I feel its no less important to some games than it is to movies and books, the exception beng pure adrenaline filled shooters which can get away without a good story...or maybe an awesome platformer where the real point is to platform your butt off. Shooters tend to be one of my faves though but I LOVE a great story, so when they are combined (like with the Half-life series) I am in Nerdvana.

Master Guru
    Watch Dogs is going to be amazing. I'll probably get it on PS3 and then on PS4.

Supreme Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesHead View Post
    I bet you would write awesome video game stories. I love a good tale well told, I feel its no less important to some games than it is to movies and books, the exception beng pure adrenaline filled shooters which can get away without a good story...or maybe an awesome platformer where the real point is to platform your butt off. Shooters tend to be one of my faves though but I LOVE a great story, so when they are combined (like with the Half-life series) I am in Nerdvana.
    thanks friend... I see it like that and that is the same for other games i play, i strip the character down and listen and learn the game and come up with my theory on them

I want a story were i can connect from start to finish and feel upset if something happens... This seem to bring the realism to the fold and we will enjoy this new aspect of gaming on next gen...

I want a world alive and free and not restricted to invisible walls and unreachable golds...

Extreme Poster
    Meh. I still think GTAV will be the bomb.

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by TDbank24 View Post
    Watch Dogs is going to be amazing. I'll probably get it on PS3 and then on PS4.
    Wow, both consoles??

Apprentice

I want a story were i can connect from start to finish and feel upset if something happens...
    If you haven't already, try The Walking Dead (the 5 parter from TellTale, not the upcoming shooter...although I think I'll get that too). GREAT story and you feel very connected and truely rue some moments. Man, that game will make you FEEL. However, it IS pretty restricted, its not exactly a free roaming game. Its on rails with some decision trees. But as far as storytelling goes and investing you WHOLLY in the characters, it will blow your f'ing mind. Best I've played in years as far as storytelling goes.

Supreme Veteran

thanks friend , i will check it out

Now that the game is in demo mode for all to see at PAX and other up and coming Game Shows... This might mean that they will release a DEMO first and then the game

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Meh. I still think GTAV will be the bomb.
    It sure will be awesome... But since i have got up to date with the so called competition between the both games...

They could not be so far apart, one is heavy on the tech and personal thrive to protect his family, were is the other is three guys in entirely different stage of their lives and this is the difference

The stories, plus the setting and what each has going for it... So their is no direct competition between either
    Last edited by claud3; 03-25-2013 at 20:41.

Supreme Veteran

Here is a new Video of the

ctOS of Watch Dogs

Apprentice

Cool, I'm hungry for more video or screens or whatever they got. Thanks for posting this!

Supreme Veteran

This is the aka MUITLPLAYER in action and this is what the lady is talking about... Also the change from game to CCTV camera is smooth and that is hard to pull off

Thread Information