Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Press Release: 2K & WWE Announce Partnership

2K and WWE Announce Exclusive Multi-Year Agreement for WWEVideo Game Series

2K and WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that they have entered into an exclusive multi-year agreement granting 2K the exclusive worldwide rights to publish the critically acclaimed WWE video game franchise across all major platforms and distribution channels. The series, which will continue to be developed by Yukes in Japan, will

combine the studio`s signature gameplay with 2K`s commitment to authenticity in WWE `14, the latest iteration of the popular, long running series. With the addition of the WWE franchise, 2K will continue a highly-successful, 15-year tradition established by past WWE titles. Financial terms were not disclosed.

"The WWE series is a great addition to our stable of triple-A titles, and we`re very happy with this exclusive agreement with our new partners," said David Ismailer, Chief Operating Officer for 2K. "We look forward to capturing the excitement of WWE and marrying it with the same commitment to authenticity and entertainment that we give to our NBA 2K and MLB 2K franchises."

2K has a strong history in growing premier sports simulation titles, evidenced by the incredible commercial success of the NBA 2K series, with more than 15 million units of NBA 2K11, NBA 2K12 and NBA 2K13 sold-in to date worldwide. This year, in the first week of its release, NBA 2K13 sold 49 percent more copies in the same time frame than the franchise`s previous record-holder, NBA 2K11.

"2K`s reputation for outstanding quality and dedication to authenticity are a perfect fit for WWE," added Casey Collins, Executive Vice President, Consumer Products for WWE. "This new partnership will ensure that WWEcontinues to be one of the leading video game brands in the world and we look forward to continuing the franchise with the benefit of their expertise across a variety of platforms."

"The development work on the WWE franchise is impressive, and we`re excited to combine our background in developing the NBA 2K series with theirs in this new partnership," concluded Greg Thomas, Executive Vice President of 2K Sports. "Fans can expect the most authentic WWEexperience on game consoles this fall."

Developed by Yukes, WWE `14 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available for consoles in the fall of 2013.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ce-partnership

This is big news right now, since this is under new owners and yet the same guys. They have to learn new rules and the way off things
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    GreatnessRD
    Items User name style
    I cried because I don't think I'm going to trust Visual Concepts. I know NBA 2K translated into beast mode, but look at MLB 2K and other "meh" products. Hopefully this will mean Yukes will bring Wrestle Kingdom 3!

$Greatness$ Awaits™

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Hopefully, this means better games and better long life
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...ce-partnership

This is big news right now, since this is under new owners and yet the same guys. They have to learn new rules and the way off things
    Glad it is same dev team because they worked very hard past few years to make the wwe games better.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Counting Bro
    PSN ID
    gersfc
    Items Protect yourselfFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVAtlusTidusAuronFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Hopefully, this means better games and better long life
    What improvements and features would you like implemented in WWE 2K14 mate?
    PSN ID: gersfc

Twitter ID: gers_PSU
    Twitch ID: 19gers87
    Youtube Channel: gers87fc

Thread Information