Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Whose Presentation Wowed You The Most?

For me it was gg's Killzone, SP's Infamous and Ubisoft's Watch Dog's.
    Those are the top 3 I was amazed by. Can't wait for these games!!!

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    I didnt get to watch but of waht was announced inFamous and watch dog got my eye.

Veteran
    Drive Club was pretty impressive to me. Want to see more first though.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Let's just say if these are launch titles I'll have a tough decision on what to buy first.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Master Guru
    Items Protect yourselfUser name style
    Square Enix for sure.

Remember that i'm going to die is the best way I know to avoid trap of thinking you have something to lose, you're already naked, there's no reason not to follow your heart.

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver_Knight View Post
    Square Enix for sure.
    Trophy-licious!

7. Likes Silvy likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    1. Capcom- Deep Down. I am so glad to see more good medevil style games. Demons Souls, Dark Souls, Dragons Dogma, now this. They need more good medevil games. Def been a time period that is lacking recently.

2. Sucker Punch- InFamous Second Son. Can not wait for this and to see how they bridge the gap from InFamous 2 because this new plot does not match any of the endings, but they still mention Cole.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Watch dogs was and only presentation I really enjoyed
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    apparently watch dogs was simply a random encounter out in the game world (unplanned)

so i gotta say watch dogs if thats true

LOVE GG Killzone Art style though
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Veteran
    Yeah Watch Dogs was also too but I think it was running on a PC. Ill be getting it regardless.

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Upon reflection it has to be the new Killzone trailer. $#@! looked magnificient and a guy was up on stage playing it too right? So I don't think it was a target render or anything

I wished they showed more of DriveClub. Looks like a fascinating enough title to me. Motorstorm RC on the Vita/PS3 is similar in that it's a very social focused game if you want it to be. Jumping in and out of races to take on time trials, etc. This seems like an evolution (get it ?) on that concept and if RC is anything to go by it should all come together quite nicely. Oh and the first person idea behind it is cool. If the cars are as detailed as was being so passionately described then FPS mode is great!

Maybe they can hand off some of those insanely detailed car renders to Polyphony . Or Polyphony can start outsourcing or expand their studio. Either one works.
    Last edited by Nitey; 02-21-2013 at 14:49.

Ultimate Veteran
    Game that got on my radar: Watchdogs

Most technically jaw dropping game: KillZone by miles (looks as good as some games I want for PC, in fact)

Cool Factor: Driver's Club .. Got a feeling I'll be logging many an hour on this one

The announcement that wow'ed me the most was Blizzard's, though. It is now clear as daylight that Sony has been making all the right moves to gain developer support to me. I thought it would be a gradual process, but no. Getting Blizzard to make console games again was enormously impressive to me!

Elite Guru
    Items DreamcastDeath Note LArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    Game that got on my radar: Watchdogs

Most technically jaw dropping game: KillZone by miles (looks as good as some games I want for PC, in fact)

Cool Factor: Driver's Club .. Got a feeling I'll be logging many an hour on this one

The announcement that wow'ed me the most was Blizzard's, though. It is now clear as daylight that Sony has been making all the right moves to gain developer support to me. I thought it would be a gradual process, but no. Getting Blizzard to make console games again was enormously impressive to me!
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Blizzard. Goes to show how much stuff they did manage to get into that conference, though it was a fairly lengthy one at that lol

When Blizzard came on stage I was thinking maybe their next MMO will be PC/PS4. Obviously not, but Diablo 3 is great. I love dungeon crawlers but don't have a good enough laptop to play Diablo 3 with decent performance. Me and my 2 brothers were gonna buy Dungeon Hunter Alliance just to have a game like that to play local coop, but this will do nicely

Perhaps this is a beginning of a long and successful relationship?

With WoW subscriptions dropping apparently and Sony stating yesterday the openness of their console/network it could be a possibility

If drive club has real life tracks and courses in the game then this game could be huge. If not then its just another "meh" game.

Watchdog looked like a lot of fun.

SE should have just turned around take off their pants and fart into the mic. At least it would have been fresh and new...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    EVERYTHING shown was in engine, there were no target renders and you can tell.
    Trophy-licious!

Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
    Yeah Watch Dogs was also too but I think it was running on a PC. Ill be getting it regardless.

Watch Dogs is multiplatform, so it's almost certain that they were showing the PC version. I expect the PS4 and next Xbox versions to be virtually identical to the PC version though. It's also going to be on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so aside from the graphics I wouldn't expect anything 'next-gen' from it. Still, it's a game to keep an eye on.

I'm very interested in Infamous. That's a winning game series right there. Excellent games.

Killzone is on the opposite end of the spectrum for me. Average games and a let down compared to many others in the same genre. The graphics appear to be on-par with the PC version of Crysis 3, but Killzone gameplay has always come up short IMO. Maybe this one will be much better, but I'm not holding my breath.

The one thing I REALLY wanted to see and didn't was GT6. I've always been a huge Gran Turismo fan and really don't want to have to wait until 2020 to see GT6. Not sure what PD has been up to for the past 2+ years but I was hoping they would have something to show. Oh well, I guess I can always hold on to some hope for an E3 reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    I would be more impressed if it was something other than Diablo 3. Sorry, but that game sucks. One of the very few PC games I regret buying.
    Last edited by Completely Average; 02-21-2013 at 15:00.

I was hoping for gt6 been playing every version since ps1.

Yes I'm getting old lol even my wife knows how much I treasure the gt games.

Apprentice
    While I didn't care much for the game Mark Cerny was making, I thought his presentation of the PS4 and its capabilities were very well spoken. Mark Cerny is definitely a great guy to have for Sony, well spoken and technical and he showed so much passion on the stage.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by sosovoo View Post
    I was hoping for gt6 been playing every version since ps1.

Yes I'm getting old lol even my wife knows how much I treasure the gt games.

E3 my man, E3.

Sig courtesy of the_jim

Quote Originally Posted by Fijiandoce View Post
    E3 my man, E3.

I need a flux capacitor... Lol

ストライク・ザ・ブラッド
    PSN ID
    xAkiRo
    Items YunaLuluBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-11-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XIII-2AtlusFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy V
    Oh man I can only imagine what e3 has to offer :P

PSN: xThAkIdJxYx Cod Psn:xxAkiRo
    ‎"It's not important to have a long life, the important thing is to have a happy life with your beloved ones"

PSN ID
    ReDxHorneT
    Items 1UP (Pixel)Avenged SevenfoldLucy PinderSteamPS3 SlimBullet For My ValentineLBP KratosGran Turismo 5Little Big Planet
    I was really impressed with Drive Club. I just hope there is a lot of 90's Hondas in the game and that the game allows you to customize your car.

The other presentation I was impressed with was Watch Dogs. After seeing it at last years E3 it was one of those must have games.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Killzone, DriveClub, Watchdog and Infamous. Also the Blizzard announcement.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by radgamer420 View Post
    Killzone, DriveClub, Watchdog and Infamous. Also the Blizzard announcement.
    yea, Activision/Blizzard partnering up with Sony is quite a big deal in my opinion.
    She put the lime in the coconut, she drank them both up.

http://youtu.be/5LxC3M-Yngs

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Completely Average View Post
    I would be more impressed if it was something other than Diablo 3. Sorry, but that game sucks. One of the very few PC games I regret buying.
    To me, it had less to do with Diablo III (after all, it wasn't even shown) and more about the developer relations. A massive coup for Sony after even the ease of development for the Xbox 360 didn't pull them off the fence for current gen systems.

Thread Information