Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games

PSU wants to know what YOU think about PS4

Hey guys! Last night was truly epic, and now PSU wants to know your thoughts on the announcement! Just share what game reveals you thought were great or what you thought were the most exciting features.

Don't worry about going into extreme details, just comment on the best or worst moments for you. Kudos to those who can add a little extra flair to it.

PSU will pick out their favorite comments and those users will find their statements in an article on the front page of PSU!

Watchdog looks awesome. Drive club looks good but it comes down to what tracks are available in game
    If they just have generic tracks then I think its gunnaa blow IMO. Considering they have RL manufactures I'm hoping for the best. I do like the Mobil app challenge feature. That's pretty sick. SE almost killed the hype momentum. I'm sure someone at Sony is livid. Either way with so many beautiful games already for ps4 I see a very bright recovery for Sony and the PlayStation brand.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    It was an all round epic event and a truly amazing testament to what this PSU FORUM and FRONT page can achieve and what we love about this place... They achieved what we expect and poured PIXIE DUST of magic over us for more enjoyment to come
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    I guess I'll post my thoughts. I think Sony was smart in not showing too much, even though I wish they did. They were able to reveal enough to get you talking, but not enough to know they haven't shown all the cards in their hand. The highlights for me were the play while downloading a game, and the Killzone reveal. The sense of scope and more to come from Killzone is going to be amazing!

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI

..me and my relationship with Sony.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

6. Likes Sir_Scud likes this post
    Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Lol, nice Dave. Enjoyed that

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I've posted my thoughts in the content team thread mon ami. I'm guessing these will be different articles?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    I think the PS4 is going to so good the xbox will lose again. And i cant wait to get the PS4.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    What the PS4 is bringing to the table is impressive hardware wise however the most important thing it has brought is attention and excitement to the Playstation fan. As a long time PS fan I felt 18 watching the event live. I was so hype and enjoyed what I saw so far. PS3 has been SOLID no doubt and is the best gaming value in the market today. I can't help but feel PS4 is gonna be HUGE for sony, for ps fans and PSU! I'm so amped for a lot of things at E3 but Sony just made e3 that much better for me personally. Bring on the PS4! I'm ready

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by DeviousOne View Post
    What the PS4 is bringing to the table is impressive hardware wise however the most important thing it has brought is attention and excitement to the Playstation fan. As a long time PS fan I felt 18 watching the event live. I was so hype and enjoyed what I saw so far. PS3 has been SOLID no doubt and is the best gaming value in the market today. I can't help but feel PS4 is gonna be HUGE for sony, for ps fans and PSU! I'm so amped for a lot of things at E3 but Sony just made e3 that much better for me personally. Bring on the PS4! I'm ready
    Right on Devious PS4 is going so Huge i hope the PlayStation NetWork going to be upgraded because im getting a feeling that the network is going to be filled to the max and we wouldn't want the network to run slow.
    Last edited by SHAZZMAZZ; 02-23-2013 at 00:20.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    The PS4 is bringing it! The event brought so much great news. Streaming games, Suspend/Resume, and Simultaneous play while downloading were some of the best features to me. Not to mention the Dual Shock 4 is the sexiest of the family! Sony went full bore in improving some of their downfalls from last generation. A great deal of this credit goes to the acquisition of Gaikai to bring about all these amazing features. Now the games...Simply put, wow! Killzone Shadow Fall took the show by storm! The visuals were amazing and for it to be so early this looks like it is going to be a whirl of a generation for the PS4! Bring it on Sony!

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Hey everyone! There's been good response so far. I'm gonna start putting this article together tonight or tomorrow, so keep 'em coming for a shot to appear. We'll probably take the best 7-10 or so.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Sounds awesome Kyle! I look forward to reading it.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    While the show was awesome and Sony came out swinging, i mean spectating a friend and jumping in to take over for them are the two features that impressed me the most...but I'm still cautious when it comes to Sony promising way too much and under delivering. Any body remember Phil Harrison's GDC presentation back in 06? Half of those features never made it to the ps3! Here's hoping everything we saw on the 20th will be there from day one!

Sent from my Note II

PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Items User name styleFull Metal AlchemistYunaGuerrilla GamesNaughty DogDaft PunkDeus Ex HR AdamAtlusFinal Fantasy X
    Cheers, everyone! This article is now LIVE:

http://www.psu.com/a018473/The-PSU-c...-PlayStation-4

Thanks to everyone who submitted and made this possible. We hope to do many more articles like this down the road, bridging the gap between our news page and wonderful community. You guys rock.

17. Likes Sir_Scud , PS4freak likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleOnTheRun View Post

Thanks to everyone who submitted and made this possible. We hope to do many more articles like this down the road, bridging the gap between our news page and wonderful community. You guys rock.
    Awesome Kyle! Thanks for the write up. Is great that our input made the home page.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud

Nice article, Kyle. Glad to see it come to fruition. Great to read reactions from the community, I feel it gives PSU a unique feel.

I personally like to thank everyone who gave their comments as well. Means a lot to me to see people participating in this section of the forum.
    Last edited by Sir_Scud; 02-23-2013 at 19:38.

20. Likes KyleOnTheRun likes this post
    PSU Editor-in-chief
    PSN ID
    geist226
    Yep, we want to start turning this into a regular thing. The details aren't hammered out, but we should create a "Community Opinions" subforum ASAP for people to post longer opinions and analysis articles that we can honor on the frontpage, same as Community Reviews.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    DeviousOnePSU
    Items NintendoFirefox LogoPSN LogoWii BlackPaper MarioWiiUGran Turismo 53DSPS3 Slim
    Great work! Looking forward to what the future holds

~~~OLD SKOOL~~~

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Yep, we want to start turning this into a regular thing. The details aren't hammered out, but we should create a "Community Opinions" subforum ASAP for people to post longer opinions and analysis articles that we can honor on the frontpage, same as Community Reviews.
    Cool! I remember we had a few of these back in the day. But they stopped shortly after they started. It was fun while it lasted.

Thread Information