Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    chimps should not be classed as humans, we may share something like 98.6% when it comes to dna itself but when it comes to the idea of free will and the ability to rationalise a situation, there is an obvious distinction. All animals have evolved to survive based on instinct and how to react to situations that are hard wired into our brains, like when a drop of water falls onto a bird it will naturally flinch, but when it comes to the human obsession with metaphysics and science it jumps to a whole new level.
    I dont believe there is any other mammal on this planet that has evolved as far as we have when it comes to survival and adaptation of its enviroment to ensure the safety of its species.
    I agree with the fact that we are great apes that have evolved beyond our own understanding, but comparing that evolutionary jump to our closely related symbiotic counterparts would almost be an insult to that advancement.

am i intelligent yet lolz

PSU Technical Advisor
    I'm amazed you didn't contact me about this kwes =p

Unbound Mercenary
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    chimps should not be classed as humans, we may share something like 98.6% when it comes to dna itself but when it comes to the idea of free will and the ability to rationalise a situation, there is an obvious distinction. All animals have evolved to survive based on instinct and how to react to situations that are hard wired into our brains, like when a drop of water falls onto a bird it will naturally flinch, but when it comes to the human obsession with metaphysics and science it jumps to a whole new level.
    I dont believe there is any other mammal on this planet that has evolved as far as we have when it comes to survival and adaptation of its enviroment to ensure the safety of its species.
    I agree with the fact that we are great apes that have evolved beyond our own understanding, but comparing that evolutionary jump to our closely related symbiotic counterparts would almost be an insult to that advancement.

am i intelligent yet lolz
    Are you a citeable source that can be used, and accepted by a teacher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    I'm amazed you didn't contact me about this kwes =p
    I always feel bad asking for help these days, but sometimes I let time get away from me with other life events, and then I'm forced to seek the help of more intelligent people.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

4. Likes Vulgotha likes this post
    Stockholm Syndrome
    PSN ID
    Spikey456
    Items LuluFangLightningOlivia WildeLucy PinderMichelle MarshVita360 SlimPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kwesnoth- View Post
    Are you a citeable source that can be used, and accepted by a teacher?
    hell yeah!

i think so, probably not

Unbound Mercenary
    So I found two sources, anyone can find a third?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Thread Information