Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance keeps bugging & glitching

Im playing Metal Gear Rising and im at a point of the game when my objective Find the dwarf gekko then you pick it up and connect to it and it walks off in to a different room by going in a vent but then a bug or glitch happens then raiden dies.

Has this happend to any of you or any type of bugging and glitching.
    The Last of Us, Anime, Rosie Jones

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    This is an annoying glitch in a half, what i did was not pick it up yet and just stand their for a couple of minutes and then pick it up. Sometimes it works and other times it does not

I have checked and reviewed youtube video's and their is no solution to the problem.. My advice like i did, is keep trying.. Sorry my friend that is not much help..

Last edited by claud3; 02-23-2013 at 21:37.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    Nope, haven't had any problems like that. My only issue with the game so far has been bad camera angles when you're near a wall.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    This is an annoying glitche in a half, what i did was not pick it up yet and just stand their for a couple of minutes and then pick it up. Sometimes it works and other times it does not
    Ya sum times that has worked on sum glitchers like before the glitch that im on is when wolf marks on my map of a secret door but looks like a wall anyways when i enter in to the next room up the stairs theres a door that was a glitch if i walk in i die.

No matter what race you are or what you look like or your sexuality or where you come from, We are all the same people and we are all bothers & sisters so love each other & don't let anyone tell you any different.

Remember you can't choose what you are from birth but you can choose what you want to become.

Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they are not there we all got to have something to believe in.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    it seems to be a carry over from the DEMO that they have not fixed.. I guess the only true solution is an update, but i do not see that happening anytime soon
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    SHAZZMAZZ
    Items PS3 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    it seems to be a carry over from the DEMO that they have not fixed.. I guess the only true solution is an update, but i do not see that happening anytime soon
    Ya maybe the update patch could fix it i download it soon.

Thanks a lot claud big help.

it maybe glitchy but its a f**king awesome game i love it.

Apprentice
    MGR killed my ps3.
    Oh, I'm sorry did I break your concentration I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue. - Jules

Veteran
    I did that part of the game without any type of glitch/big. Guess I got lucky

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAZZMAZZ View Post
    Ya maybe the update patch could fix it i download it soon.

Thanks a lot claud big help.

it maybe glitchy but its a f**king awesome game i love it.
    No problem my friend, again hopefully the update when that will be, sorts out the glitch... this was a quick made game without testing

Thread Information